Gardasil Warnings Ignored Says Researcher

Old February 6th 10, 11:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

Default Gardasil Warnings Ignored Says Researcher

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/GE1002/S00010.htm

Gardasil Warnings Ignored Says Researcher
Wednesday, 3 February 2010, 9:45 am
Press Release: Julie Smith

Gardasil Warnings Ignored Says Researcher

Julie Smith, researcher and founder of a NZ website set up specifically to
give information about the HPV vaccine, Gardasil, www.offtheradar.co.nz says
concerned parents have been contacting her wanting to know how they can help
to have the vaccine withdrawn from NZ.

After last night's Close Up on TV 1 Ms Smith says "Many more parents are
making the connection to their child's sudden onset of deteriorating health
since receiving the Gardasil vaccine."

"What is now happening to our girls here in New Zealand is replicating what
has already happened overseas. It was only a matter of time before girls
here were going to die from this vaccine," said Ms Smith.

"When Dr Diane Harper, the woman who designed and conducted the clinical
trials for Gardasil, asked our government to take a wait and see approach to
this vaccine, why did our MoH not heed her advice? Why, when Dr Harper
asked the MoH not to promote Gardasil as a 'cervical cancer vaccine'
because, in her words, this is simply not true, did the Ministry of Health
ignore her request?

"These are just two of the many questions MS Smith says should be put to the
Ministry of Health."

According to the research Ms Smith has discovered, ninety eight per cent of
all women can rid their bodies of human papilloma viruses thanks to the
action of their own immune system, and of those two per cent who can't the
National Cervical Smear programme will usually detect any pre-cancerous cell
changes so they can be treated before cancer develops.

Girls and young women have no real health advantage by being vaccinated with
Gardasil.

However, it is apparent from the many reports here and overseas, of serious
adverse reactions to the vaccine, that they do place their health at risk by
having this vaccine, Smith maintains.

more
Gardasil: The Mercky World of Anti-Cancer Vaccines 14/05/2007
Gardasil: The Mercky World of Anti-Cancer Vaccines 14/05/2007

Old February 6th 10, 05:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Parry

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:25:36 -0000, "john" wrote:

Gardasil Warnings Ignored Says Researcher

The "researcher" appears to be entirely self appointed to the role
with neither qualifications nor experience.
Old February 6th 10, 11:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/gardasil_h.html

Old February 7th 10, 04:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Mike[_7_]

Peter Parry wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:25:36 -0000, "john" wrote:

Gardasil Warnings Ignored Says Researcher

The "researcher" appears to be entirely self appointed to the role
with neither qualifications nor experience.

Whether Julie Smith is a researcher or not is not important.
What is important is whether her statements are true:

- Dr Harper asked the Ministry of Health not to promote Gardasil as a
'cervical cancer vaccine' because, in her words, this is simply not true
- the request was ignored.
Old February 7th 10, 10:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

Default GARDASIL KILLED MY DAUGHTER - RHONDA RENATA

http://www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccine...da-renata.html

GARDASIL KILLED MY DAUGHTER - RHONDA RENATA
GARDASIL killed my daughter

I don’t know about you ....... but I am sick and tired of hearing and
reading usual propaganda from the Ministry of Health. Just because the
reactions or side-affects don’t match those expected that fall into the
so-called category for that particular pharmaceutical product.

Reporting adverse reactions

The Centre for Adverse Reaction Monitoring (CARM) welcomes all adverse
reaction reports but particularly requests serious or unexpected reactions.
As one of the main objectives is to identify hitherto unrecognised
reactions, presenters should not be deterred by uncertainty regarding cause
and effect. For products on the Intensive Medicines Monitoring Programme all
adverse clinical events should be reported, whether or not they are thought
to be related to the use of the medicine.

HA !! Serious..... Unexpected..... Unrecognised..... deterred.....
uncertainty.....?

I wonder if Gardasil for Cervical Cancer is even on their intensive
Medicines Monitoring Programme giving the fact it was fast-tracked by the
FDA before full testing was complete.

My Daughter fitted into that category. Her reaction was SERIOUSLY
UNEXPECTED. Death usually is when you are a very healthy person....... don’t
smoke, don’t do drugs and don’t indulge in alcohol. Go to bed happy and die
in your sleep. OH and we didn't see that coming, So wouldn't that come
under UNEXPECTED ?!

My Daughter Jasmine, Right up until she began the Gardasil for
Cervical Cancer Vaccine had a very, normal, cheerful and happy 18 years....
never had any underlining or serious health issues. And was up to date with
all other immunisations.

But after her very first shot of Gardasil in September 2008, she had
warts developing on her hands at an incredible rate and had her doctor
freeze them off in October 2008.

November 2008 had second shot of Gardasil. The warts on her hands
returned and she had her doctor once again ...freeze them off at end of
January 2009.

March 2009 Had third shot of Gardasil.

Right from the first shot as I recall my daughter’s last year she had
complained of all kinds of ailments but were not serious enough to rush to
the doctor’s for ... as they would disappear as fast as they came on.

note: warts on her hands......headaches
often.....dizziness.....weak arms and legs....pins and needles in
hands.....moody/snappy.....sweating profusely/her pillow was wet in
winter.....lost assertiveness in her own decisions.....memory
lapses.....hating on herself because of memory lapses, warts, pimples and
just the way she perceived herself......back pain.....sleeping more in the
daytime.....feeling sick ......stomach feeling so tight it was
painful.....abdominal pains......chest pains......heart racing for no
reason.

I can’t understand how our own Ministry of Health did not act more
responsibly for the safety and well being of all New Zealanders. In
trusting a company like Merck with the future of all our daughters?.....I
can tell you right now !! No one had better put another needle into my boys
!! From now on I will be checking out any immunisation......from top to
bottom....side to side.

I just wish someone had warned me about Gardasil....... My Jasmine
would still be here with us.

This is why I am speaking up.......When I saw my Daughter.... and even
though she was cold and blue.....I was frantic ....... screaming......and
hysterically trying to bring my daughter back.

I couldn’t believe it...! not my Daughter..! But all that time also in
my head I was thinking..... what could have done this to my precious
daughter?....And then..... it came to me. The only thing different in her
body....to anything else that she had in the last four or five years was ?:

The HPV Vaccine for Cervical Cancer
Wondering why the text got bigger and bigger? Cause that’s how
Jasmine’s health was deteriorating without even her realizing it would end
like this. She is the drive behind me and no one has influenced me in any
way shape or form but my daughter ...... I have simply looked for help......
however and ...wherever to save lives and spare anymore pain.

Please report any reactions to this immunisation no matter how trivial
it may seem and let’s give the MINISTRY OF HEALTH and CARM some work to do.

And I am just simply a mum..... no more..... no less..... and we know
our daughters more than anyone in this world , My daughter and I had a VERY,
VERY close relationship and in very close I mean we linked together so tight
that even her boyfriend knew that he came after myself, her dad and her
brothers and that Jasmine was the backbone of our family and we all idolised
her. She was the perfect daughter. I can visualise my daughter and still can
not believe it. And then I think of how I found her lifeless body just
lying in her bed on her side, just as she liked to sleep........I was
hysterical in all sense of the word .

So when Merck’s ads say ......... ONE LESS FOR CERVICAL
CANCER........... THEY REALLY MEAN IT.

She will never contract it now ........ WILL SHE ?

And I would like all possible tests done, with Jasmine’s Minute
samples that can find any link to the immunisation as I have read endless
victims and their mums frustrated at the medical professions and
pathologists when they can not come up with any answers to explain why their
daughters are suffering and dying. Though it is clear to all us parents of
all our once upon a time..healthy girls.. have in common is that they all
received the cervical cancer vaccination.

Shouldn’t take any kind of scientist or statistics to work this fact
out!!

From one sorrowful mum - Rhonda Renata

Old February 7th 10, 11:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Parry

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 10:35:42 -0000, "john" wrote:

I just wish someone had warned me about Gardasil....... My Jasmine
would still be here with us.

6 months after vaccination the girl died suddenly and unexpectedly and
her mother "just knows" the vaccination was to blame.

That is very convincing proof.

Old February 7th 10, 03:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Lefty[_3_]

Peter Parry wrote:
On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 10:35:42 -0000, "john" wrote:

I just wish someone had warned me about Gardasil....... My Jasmine
would still be here with us.

6 months after vaccination the girl died suddenly and unexpectedly and
her mother "just knows" the vaccination was to blame.

That is very convincing proof.

Like you "just know" it was not.
Old February 7th 10, 05:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Parry

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 23:30:47 -0500, Mike wrote:

- Dr Harper asked the Ministry of Health not to promote Gardasil as a
'cervical cancer vaccine' because, in her words, this is simply not true
- the request was ignored.

Not quite true. What she did say was "I fully support the HPV
vaccines," ... "I believe that in general they are safe in most
women."

http://www.badscience.net/2009/10/ja...as-the-cancer/

Old February 7th 10, 09:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Bowditch

Happy Oyster wrote:

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 10:35:42 -0000, "john" wrote:

http://www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccine...da-renata.html

GARDASIL KILLED MY DAUGHTER - RHONDA RENATA
GARDASIL killed my daughter

Oh, how about the 1700 women who EACH year die in Germany, killed by cervical
cancer?
.

From an anti-vaccination liar point of view, those women are the lucky
ones who were saved from the danger of the vaccine.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Sponsor me in the World's Greatest Shave
http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/p...aspx?SID=88852
Old February 7th 10, 09:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter B[_2_]

"Lefty" wrote in message
Peter Parry wrote:
On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 10:35:42 -0000, "john" wrote:

I just wish someone had warned me about Gardasil....... My Jasmine
would still be here with us.

6 months after vaccination the girl died suddenly and unexpectedly
and
her mother "just knows" the vaccination was to blame.

That is very convincing proof.

Like you "just know" it was not.

That was a ridiculous statement. The subject line was not provable, at
this point it is all unscientific conjecture based on nothing. Do you
really want to defend that kind of logic?

Posting crap like this from John is why he just looks pathetic,
homopathetic. I don't think you would want to support him, would you?