No duh!! Research Reveals Divorce as Top Threat to Families

Old November 16th 04, 03:45 AM
Kenneth S.

Sooooo, GudGye, you want to revive your tiresome feud. Once again, you
start mocking my love and admiration for the Widow Marshall (Ms. Anna Nicole
Smith).

However, I keep in mind the saying that "faint heart never won fair
lady." You can be sure of one thing--you won't be getting an invitation to
the wedding. The sad circumstances in which this lovely woman lost her
former octogenarian billionaire husband will soon be a thing of the past.
This unfortunate woman's future is with me, and I will protect her assets.

"GudGye11" wrote in message
Perhaps he's saying, in a sort of roundabout way, that you have tried to

tear
apart any semblance of family sought to be established by Anna Nicole

Smith
(a/k/a The Widder Marshall) in her attempts to finally get past her

finanicial
hardships and courtroom proceedings. Face it, Kennth...she's moving on

with
her life, a life without you, and no interference on your part in her

future
relationships is going to change that fact.

In article , "Kenneth S."
writes:

"Robert Gautier" wrote in message
. com...
That would be true in your case Kenneth since you are on your third
ripping apart of families.

Although I (Kenneth S.) have participated in this thread, I have to
assume that the above comment does not relate to me. I seem to remember
some very tiresome personal vendetta that some months ago was being

pursued
through this news group. I trust it is not going to be revived.

Old November 16th 04, 04:08 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
Sooooo, GudGye, you want to revive your tiresome feud. Once again, you
start mocking my love and admiration for the Widow Marshall (Ms. Anna

Nicole
Smith).

However, I keep in mind the saying that "faint heart never won fair
lady." You can be sure of one thing--you won't be getting an invitation to
the wedding. The sad circumstances in which this lovely woman lost her
former octogenarian billionaire husband will soon be a thing of the past.
This unfortunate woman's future is with me, and I will protect her assets.

Poor Anna Nichol was either drunk, high or suffering from Twinkie withdrawal
when she appeared disoriented and manic at the American Music Awards Sunday
night.

You might want to see if she can graduate from rehab before you tie the
knot.

On second thought, I'm getting your motives. Let Anna Nichol live the party
life while you take care of the family financial dealings. Pretty shrewd
Kenneth!

Old November 17th 04, 01:21 AM
Gini

In article .net, Bob
Whiteside says...

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
Sooooo, GudGye, you want to revive your tiresome feud. Once again, you
start mocking my love and admiration for the Widow Marshall (Ms. Anna

Nicole
Smith).

However, I keep in mind the saying that "faint heart never won fair
lady." You can be sure of one thing--you won't be getting an invitation to
the wedding. The sad circumstances in which this lovely woman lost her
former octogenarian billionaire husband will soon be a thing of the past.
This unfortunate woman's future is with me, and I will protect her assets.

Poor Anna Nichol was either drunk, high or suffering from Twinkie withdrawal
when she appeared disoriented and manic at the American Music Awards Sunday
night.

====
She certainly wasn't her usual fetching self, was she? OTOH, I believe Kenneth
has nore than proven his unfailing commitment to the widow in the manner of her
commitment to her poor fallen husband. Together they could move mountains
(Hehe--But if she goes off her TrimSpa, the mountain might be Kenneth's alone to
move).
====
====