How long will we have to wait?

Old May 27th 06, 06:45 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default How long will we have to wait?

"SnTHoliday" wrote in message
ups.com...
"Holiday" is one of those types that seeks to punish the NCP. It is a
form of jealousy, and insecurity, It is a subconcious response to the NCP
having slept with his now fiancee first.

"Holiday" is the type of person who will not tolerate people lying to
his
partner, and making her miserable. She has tried to talk to this guy
about
lowering his support payments, but he is unresponsive. He lies about
when
he is going to give her money, makes promises and doesn't keep them.
Now
he is trying to make deals with her because the state is on his ass.
You want
to stick up for a guy like that? You must be like him.

Miserable is a choice. If his not sending money makes her so miserable,
your partner needs to find a way to make due without her ex's contributions
to the budget. It's not his fault she is miserable--her feelings are her
responsibility. How many hours a month does she spend talking to her ex,
asking for money, and being miserable over not having it? Maybe she could
put that time to better use taking courses that would lead to a supervisory
credential, so she could run a preschool rather than just teaching in one.

Old May 27th 06, 01:14 PM posted to alt.child-support

"SnTHoliday" wrote in message
ups.com...
"Holiday" is one of those types that seeks to punish the NCP. It is a
form of jealousy, and insecurity, It is a subconcious response to the

NCP
having slept with his now fiancee first.

"Holiday" is the type of person who will not tolerate people lying to
his
partner, and making her miserable.

You are proving my point. "Making her miserable" BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Time to get a clue.....only she can make herslf miserable.

She has tried to talk to this guy
about
lowering his support payments, but he is unresponsive. He lies about
when
he is going to give her money, makes promises and doesn't keep them.

Now
he is trying to make deals with her because the state is on his ass.
You want
to stick up for a guy like that? You must be like him.

LMAO..............I have you pegged.

Old May 29th 06, 04:13 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message news:yxPdg.43$4I3.1@trndny08...

"SnTHoliday" wrote
"Holiday" is one of those types that seeks to punish the NCP. It is a
form of jealousy, and insecurity, It is a subconcious response to the

NCP
having slept with his now fiancee first.

"Holiday" is the type of person who will not tolerate people lying to
his
partner, and making her miserable. She has tried to talk to this guy
about
lowering his support payments, but he is unresponsive. He lies about
when
he is going to give her money, makes promises and doesn't keep them.
Now
he is trying to make deals with her because the state is on his ass.

==
Why, instead of begging her ex and fixating on his income, doesn't she
endeavor to earn more money herself?

Because free money is EASY money.

It baffles me that when a CP is short on cash, they blame it on the NCP.
Geez, what
would she do if she didn't have an ex? Your bills are *your*

responsibility,
not the NCP's.
If you need more money, earn it. No one owes you a lifestyle.
==

Old May 31st 06, 04:06 PM posted to alt.child-support

DB wrote:
Quite proud to say that I've never had to take any government handout in my
life.
I don't make much, but never been on Welfare or unemployment insurance and
haven't had to depend on anyone to pay my way. Where I came from, we were
always taught to earn our money.

The law dictates that I cannot take the law into my own hands and only an
officer of the law can address our complaints, else I'd shoot communist pigs
like you on sight!

I always enjoy those who actually believe they did it all themselves,
they NEVER took......
Except that they admit that they never made much money and so depended
upon the tax dollars of those richer for their education, dependence on
infrastructure, emergency services and all of the other fruits of our
society that SOMEONE had to pay for and that SOME pay less for than
others. You did indeed depend upon others to "pay your way" you just
didn't know it or you just don't acknowlege it.

However, I believe with reference to this thread, you were saying that
the poster was "waiting for the government" and you were scoffing at
that. I agree in principle that it is a bad thing to wait for the
government to fix what is wrong - shades of Katrina and the folks
"waiting". The problem with your understanding here is that the state
of California INSISTS that you go through them from start to finish
now. So the poster's "waiting" complaint is about the same as asking
when we will get our tax refund - there really is little we CAN do but
wait on the government that has already insinuated itself in our lives.

Leonard

Old May 31st 06, 05:48 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Assumed" wrote in message
oups.com...

SnTHoliday wrote:
If anyone is familiar with the Dept of Child Support Services in CA,
can you tell me how long it takes to start receiving payments from
deadbeat dads? My fiancee' has a child support order since 2004, and
the ex has decided he just doesn't want to pay anymore. My fiancee'
provided the DCSS here in Sacramento with all the ex's information such
as home address, employer, child supprt order, etc. This situation has
us in a real bind since we are short over
$500.00 a month because this deadbeat has decided not to pay for the
past several months.
I would suspect the DCSS will issue a wage assignment since the guy is
still employed.

It seems that little has changed in the years I've been gone from this
place, and some of the grilling is good. You might want a real answer
to your question though. Was your fiancee paying directly to you?
There have been some major modifications in CS and CSE in California
over the last few months and you may have been caught in it. It is
possible that your fiancee's wages are being intercepted as is
mandated by Ca law now, and he actually IS paying. Further, it is
possible that you have simply not gotten the money yet because of the
centralization of payment processing in California.

What cracks me up is how they proclaim that it's "for the children" and then
pocket some of the loot themselves. What a racket!

Of course maybe not.

Leonard

Old May 31st 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.child-support

Chris wrote:

: "Assumed" wrote in message
: oups.com...
:
: SnTHoliday wrote:
[...]

Actually, they don't "pocket some of the loot". They just delay sending
the money to the recipient due to their bureaucracy. Funding for Calif
DCSS doesn't come from Child Support but from State tax dollars. It'll
be interesting to see how it all works out. I received a letter from
them indicating the change in CS agencies. My CS comes out from
the mandatory wage assignment so I won't be held liable for nonpayment
but they also indicated in the letter that the recipient "shouldn't"
have too many problems receiving the money opening the pollibility that
the money that I pay may not reach the CP in a timely manner.

However, I'm not going to worry about it. If my son's mother wanted
a timely payment, she shouldn't have envolved a government agency.
I would have been glad to schedule an automatic deposit to her
checking account and it'd always be on time. That's her problem
to deal with now.

b.
Old June 1st 06, 02:09 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Assumed" wrote in

I always enjoy those who actually believe they did it all themselves,
they NEVER took......
Except that they admit that they never made much money and so depended
upon the tax dollars of those richer for their education, dependence on
infrastructure, emergency services and all of the other fruits of our
society that SOMEONE had to pay for and that SOME pay less for than
others. You did indeed depend upon others to "pay your way" you just
didn't know it or you just don't acknowlege it.

It's amusing that some think they have actually paid their way, but in
reality what they contributed in taxes is ****ed away in a single minute by
a huge governmental bureaucracy.

Simple example, it costs $50,000/hour to operate Air Force One. Is it any
wonder we are trillians in debt to finance such a system?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...bt-cover_x.htm

Old June 1st 06, 04:28 PM posted to alt.child-support

DB wrote:
"Assumed" wrote in

I always enjoy those who actually believe they did it all themselves,
they NEVER took......
Except that they admit that they never made much money and so depended
upon the tax dollars of those richer for their education, dependence on
infrastructure, emergency services and all of the other fruits of our
society that SOMEONE had to pay for and that SOME pay less for than
others. You did indeed depend upon others to "pay your way" you just
didn't know it or you just don't acknowlege it.

It's amusing that some think they have actually paid their way, but in
reality what they contributed in taxes is ****ed away in a single minute by
a huge governmental bureaucracy.

Simple example, it costs $50,000/hour to operate Air Force One. Is it any
wonder we are trillians in debt to finance such a system?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...bt-cover_x.htm

Then we are agreed, no one "makes it on his own". And because someone
doesn't take "handouts" from the government does not mean that he never
accepted anything from them. I noticed that you snipped the most
pointed parts of the post though.

Leoanrd

Old June 1st 06, 04:37 PM posted to alt.child-support

The children? No, I've been in this game a long time now and I have
spoken to all sorts of CS and CSE folks. I use that phrase EVERY TIME
I GO and attempt to prove that indeed it is not "for the children".
Whatt is most disconcerting to me is the fact that so many of the
workers actually BELIEVE that they are doing work "for the children"
but they dare never actually concider what it is they are doing.

I had once arranged to get my daughter out to see me, I of course, had
to pay. A the very same time, CSE managed to place a lien on my
checking account. The lien was later lifted - of course, but I needed
the money to get the airline ticket. I went to a CSE office to get
them to give me my money. "We can not do that sir", "Are you working
for the children?", "Yes, we see that the children get money", "Do you
think it is in the best interest of a child to see one of it's
parents?" "I cannot comment on that", "so you are not REALLY working
for the children but for collection to give to whomever you believe is
the proper recipient"

"do you have any more questions?"
"Are you at liberty to give me my money back?"
"Do you have any further questions sir"
"only one, are you at liberty to give me money for a ticket for my
daughter"
"Do you have any more questions"

Sure, it's for the children.

Leonard