Naming and shaming am i allowed?

Old July 20th 04, 06:31 PM
Father O'Nearly

Default Naming and shaming am i allowed?

I am new to this group and I find that this could be what I am looking
for. Over 11 years ago I was living with my girlfriend with my son and
my girlfriend of 6 years became pregnant again which later produced a
girl.
11 years later I am now very happily married to a wonderful woman but
I still hanker after my children. I have been to court several times
to get access to my children but to no avail.

I have never been allowed to see my daughter since she was born. When
my daughter was born, I was not even told by the mother. I have been
to court several times but the mother and her new partner have moved
several times which has prolonged the chance of contact.

11 years later I am now forced with a CSA bill although I have never
seen my children and they have changed their name to her new partners.
They call him Dad. I have tried to get their interest but to no avail.

What I want to know is, can I name and shame her and her boyfriend for
child abduction. I would love to arrange posters around their village
about their crime of child abduction. I have been trying for so many
years to get access to my children but the new partner to my ex has
implanted himself as their father and I am left in the dark.

Can I post posters in her village for child abduction charges without
facing criminal prosecution?
Old July 20th 04, 06:47 PM
teachrmama

Just out of curiosity, what would you hope to accomplish in terms of getting
to know your children by doing such a thing?

m...

Old July 20th 04, 08:38 PM
Bob

Father O'Nearly wrote:
I am new to this group and I find that this could be what I am looking
for. Over 11 years ago I was living with my girlfriend with my son and
my girlfriend of 6 years became pregnant again which later produced a
girl.

She produced a girl, for which you are expected to pay.

11 years later I am now very happily married to a wonderful woman but
I still hanker after my children. I have been to court several times
to get access to my children but to no avail.

Common story. The courts are very hesitant to allow any rights to
fathers at all.

Bob has suggested putting her carcass in the swamp for the alligators
since dead mothers don't get custody, but others think that's upsetting
to the child.

I have never been allowed to see my daughter since she was born.

If you are paying C$, you need to have a DNA test done. Unmarried GFs
are even less likely to be faithful than wives, and wives produce 10% to
30% children from unknown fathers. Unless you have had a DNA test,
there is a good chance that it's not your daughter.

When
my daughter was born, I was not even told by the mother. I have been
to court several times but the mother and her new partner have moved
several times which has prolonged the chance of contact.

Since she treated you like that, it's probably not your daughter.

11 years later I am now forced with a CSA bill although I have never
seen my children and they have changed their name to her new partners.
They call him Dad. I have tried to get their interest but to no avail.

You can file a suit demanding a DNA test and challenging the CSA bill.
Otherwise bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

A more expeditious approach would be to dump the carcass in the swamp,
or do like Scott Peterson and take her "fishing." Since you've been
identified by CSA as the father you would have a pretty good claim on
custody after the mother goes missing -- "Probably ran off with another
man, she has a history of doing that."

What I want to know is, can I name and shame her and her boyfriend for
child abduction.

Not unless you have a custody order from a court, and you don't.

I would love to arrange posters around their village
about their crime of child abduction. I have been trying for so many
years to get access to my children but the new partner to my ex has
implanted himself as their father and I am left in the dark.

Best keep quiet for a few weeks before she "disappears."

Can I post posters in her village for child abduction charges without
facing criminal prosecution?

You probably could get sued for libel, but not criminal charges, at
least not here.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 21st 04, 02:34 AM
Gini

In article , Bob says...

Father O'Nearly wrote:
I am new to this group and I find that this could be what I am looking
for. Over 11 years ago I was living with my girlfriend with my son and
my girlfriend of 6 years became pregnant again which later produced a
girl.

She produced a girl, for which you are expected to pay.

11 years later I am now very happily married to a wonderful woman but
I still hanker after my children. I have been to court several times
to get access to my children but to no avail.

Common story. The courts are very hesitant to allow any rights to
fathers at all.

Bob has suggested putting her carcass in the swamp for the alligators
since dead mothers don't get custody, but others think that's upsetting
to the child.

====
I was just about to congratulate you for not saying anything stupid for, what 2-
days now? Still, that was a record.
====
====