I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

Old July 29th 04, 07:46 AM
AZ Astrea

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her

"Rowanyx19" wrote in message
Two people decided to have sex NOT to make a baby. Only a woman can

choose
to allow a microscopic clump of cells to grow into a baby.

~AZ~

Last I checked having sex was how babies were made. Dont want one? Dont

have
sex then. You think it sucks women can choose and men cant..dont have sex

then.
Its a pretty simple answer.

--------------
*sigh* clueless bitch.
Sex may be one of the ways babies are made, (there's also IVF, turkey
basters, etc) but just because I meet some hot boy at a club and decide to
jump his bones does not equate with we are choosing to become parents. And
IF by some ****ing amazing way my bc pills don't work and the condom breaks
and I become pregnant then the very next morning I haul myself over to
Planned Parenthood and get an order of morning after pills. Then IF by some
****ing amazing way that doesn't work then I haul myself back into PP and
get a round of RU486. Then if THAT doesn't work I have them vacuum that
little sack o' cells right outta there. See a woman CAN have sex and not
have a baby.

~AZ~

Old July 29th 04, 07:51 AM
AZ Astrea

"Rowanyx19" wrote in message
When Bob was young, boys were taught the 4 F's

F'em, F'em, F'em, and F'em.

Well maybe we should start teaching them the new 4 F's

F'off, F'off, F'off, and F'off.

Life ain't fair, toots.

Didnt say it was.

Complete discrimination against men in medical research for over a
century has provided women with a wide choice of birth control methods,
but left men with 19th century crap. The victims of that
discrimination, men, can no longer be morally blamed for results of a
century of bigoted women-first discrimination. Any woman who fails to
avail herself of the wide variety of products available has nobody to
blame but herself.

Bob

Right and any man who assumes the woman availed herself to the wide

variety of
products has nobody but himself to blame.

------
No I think the blame lies with a bitch who would lie to a man.
-------
And either party assuming that
accidents dont happen have themselves to blame.

--------------
If a woman isn't lying about being on bc then there's a 99.% of not having
an 'accident'. For the other 1% there's several sure-fire ways to assure no
one becomes a parent.

~AZ~

Old July 29th 04, 07:52 AM
AZ Astrea

"Rowanyx19" wrote in message
Accident? ROFLMAO!!!!

Her decision, her choice, her responsibility. Nobody is to blame but
herself.

Bob

You honestly think that babies never happen with birth control?

Do you honestly think that women have 1% of the "accidents" that they

claim?

Accidents do happen.
I just wouldnt assume any birth control is foolproof..nothing claims to

be.
--------------
Uhh, abortion is 100% effective.

~AZ~

Old July 29th 04, 07:57 AM
AZ Astrea

"Rowanyx19" wrote in message
Last I checked having sex was how babies were made. Dont want one? Dont

have
sex then. You think it sucks women can choose and men cant..dont have

sex
then.
Its a pretty simple answer.

I hate to be the one pointing out the blindingly obvious, but why

does
Rowanyx's logic not apply to women?

No I said both ways. The only reason it was phrased this way to begin with

is
the conversation was abt a mans point of view.

Hmmm, *looks down* . I thought having an innie made me a gguuurrll.
Gasp! You mean I'm really a a MAN?

~AZ~

I did say that later so it wouldnt be misunderstood.