comfortable in the sling?

Old March 19th 04, 09:46 PM
Karen

Default comfortable in the sling?

This may be a dumb question...but today I put one of my girls (about
13 pounds) in an over the shoulder baby sling, b/c she was being so
fussy.
When I put her in and started walking around, she stopped
fussing...but I must admit, she didn't exactly look happy - more like
uncomfortable and smooshed. Still, the minute I took her out she
fussed again.

So I'm trying to figure out if she was comfortable in it and if I
should use it again. Like I said, may be a dumb question, but how can
I know if she's enjoying it? Will she definitely let me know if she's
not?

What have your experiences been?

thanks,
karen
Old March 19th 04, 11:09 PM
Rob

Karen wrote:
This may be a dumb question...but today I put one of my girls (about
13 pounds) in an over the shoulder baby sling, b/c she was being so
fussy.
When I put her in and started walking around, she stopped
fussing...but I must admit, she didn't exactly look happy - more like
uncomfortable and smooshed. Still, the minute I took her out she
fussed again.

So I'm trying to figure out if she was comfortable in it and if I
should use it again. Like I said, may be a dumb question, but how can
I know if she's enjoying it? Will she definitely let me know if she's
not?

What have your experiences been?

thanks,
karen

On a related note, has anyone heard of a sling that allows both babies
to be in it? (possibly a stupid question)

Terri
Mom to Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)