no depression about baby just sad re post partam

Old July 9th 03, 03:41 PM
Alaknanda

Default no depression about baby just sad re post partam

I have no saddness about the baby in fact she is a highlight of happiness, I
have just been having anxiety problems since 9/11 my husband escaped wtc and
even before that I was having panic attacks after I had to have fibroid
surgery. I was on paxil 6 months and got off when I found I was pregnant. Then
with the pregnancy they said I had an arrithmia which I never knew about so I
was terrified and I was scared I am a nervous person by nature, but I guess all
these hormones are playing on that, called the lady gynie today in the practice
to tell her "Couldn't bring myself to tell my male doc" and left her a message.
margo

Unconsolable infant dkc General 18 May 25th 04 11:02 PM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. Hany Hosny General (moderated) 2 August 10th 03 11:02 PM
[META] Parenting content and reader expectations Robin General (moderated) 1 July 26th 03 02:57 PM
post partum depression Alaknanda Pregnancy 0 July 8th 03 11:25 PM