American kids getting high on prescription drugs

Old March 27th 06, 04:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default American kids getting high on prescription drugs

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Nine years plus for a victimless crime? (Sorry about the question
mark, Jan.) Alan Yurko must think how lucky he was that he got out
after only eight years after killing someone if some people serve more
than that for doing nothing.

What distinguishes Manny from Yurko is that Yurko got off on a
technicality, while Manny needed to have his sentence reduced after
serving nine years because he got sick. There is no reason not to
believe that Manny is not a mass murderer.

snip stuff with lots of quote marks

Old March 27th 06, 04:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

vernon wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:

Not your place to judge, because YOU don't have a clue.

Read it and heed it.

Of course everyone knows that a real born again Christian hates Jews :)

Ones that adopt the Rapture.

Old March 27th 06, 05:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Isn't 9 years when he would get out for good behavior? UM MOM Susan
Jan Drew wrote:
I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to
be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Jan, that is highly unlikely. In fact, I will state that it is impossible.
In my book, there is no such thing as a victimless crime. Even those Enron
creeps, who are white collar criminals, had victims.

Until you post what his crime was, there will always be a question as to
why you ignored his victims.

Period.

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" lied again today:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert"
Jan Drew wrote:
"Sdores" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
You need to add this one.

Subject: Antidepressants harm youth: report

From: "Jeff" Date: 8/6/2004 4:03 AM
Pacific Standard Time Message-id:

This is old news. Britain even banned some antidepressents for
use by kids.
I am glad to see the FDA is doing their job to keep drugs
usage safe.
Jeff
Jeff, I personally don't think the FDA is doing their job. Too
political for my taste plus I got a med that was ok'd then
removed because of killing and damaging people and then they
returned it to available. I was angry to say the least.
Lotromex (I think that is the spelling), caused people to have
the intestines damaged and/or die requiring removal for those
who lived. I took this prior to my resection in '01 and was in
horrible pain and sick. That being said, Jan, everyone is
allowed an opinion which does not make them "liars" You are
calling everyone this lately, please stop. UM MOM Susan
I do not call people liars because of their opinions. I call
people liars when they LIE, so please stop repeating that LIE.

Jeff was clearly lying.

The LA Times reports that when senior FDA officials were caught
concealing the suicidal evidence.

He KNEW the FDA was NOT doing their job.

You are LYING, Sue.

If you do it again, I will indeed call you a liar. If you see it
a lot lately, it is NOT my fault, it is the fault of those who
are lying. Like your buddies. Mark Probert and Rich Shewmaker.
Jan, you and you alone are responsible for your asinine attitude.
Ditto, Mark

As for your claim

You one to speak of claims.

You have made so many you can't prove just this week.

They were LIES.

that you do not call people liars merely for disagreeing with
you, you conclusively proved that it is not true.
That is a lie.
Yesterday, March 23, 2006, in a thread you started with the
subject line:

ADHD Meetings : Washington- Doctors Tell Their Lies

you called the doctors liars
because you disagree with their opinions.

I posted, in FACT doctors Tell their lies

You did not post one fact to refute anything.
Now, that is not a opinion. It is a statement of fact.

I most certainly did refute.
Yes, you refuted their opinions by posting your opinion. You did not
post any facts.
Neither did I claim to, unlike you, I have no need to change what was
said, yesterday, I am not deceitful.

However, I very clearly showed the doctors were indeed lying.
No, Jan, to prove a lie, you must show that someone stated something
as a fact when they knew that it was not factual. Thus, it is
IMPOSSIBLE for an opinion, which the doctors were expressing, to be a
lie.

OPINIONS CANNOT BE LIES.

That was refuting.
No, that was offering YOUR opinion, which, likewise, cannot be a lie.
It was just moronic.

You simply can not post a single day without lying.
Untrue, as I just proved.
No, you just proved, you are deceitful.
Quite true, toots. You do not even understand what a lie is. How sad.

You also proved yesterday, you can not go a single day without lying.
In that very same post, you lied again.
Only in your fact-less opinion.

YOU cannot go a day without calling anyone a liar.
I said that. Your attributions are off.

Sure I can. If the *gang* can go a day without lying, YOU most of
all, Just watch.
It is a true test of your spirit for you to go an entire day without
calling anyone a liar, even if you mistakingly think they are lying.

Otherwise, it is merely your addiction.

Furthermore under this title, I will post you WHOPPER lie you told!
Yes, Jan, that is your self-perceived function in life.
YOU just can not go a day without lying, Mark.
Jan, you are the one who has appointed yourself the ULTIMATE ARBITER
OF TRUTH. Thus, you see yourself as I said.

Go help another murderer get out of jail.
There is another lie. Manuel IN FACT was not a murderer.
Who really knows?
God.
Ones' neighbors should also know.

(Attributions fixed).

You will not post what crime he was sentenced for.
That's in his past. As a born again Christian, his sins are forgiven.
Maybe. However, has his victims been returned to the condition they were
in before they were his victims? Please do not lie and say he had no
victims. No gang member gets that long a sentence without victims.

If you read your Torah, everday as you claim ( which certainly appears
to be another one of your lies, as you called me names today) I would
not need to even remind you of a simply thing like that.

Neither would you keep badgering the point.
Wrong. I am trying to get to the truth, which you hide.

He was in jail for a long time, and had to have his sentence reduced
because of his illness.

He was on the street for a long time as a child. You don't seem to have
the slightlest compassion for that.
When I know he had no victims, I may. However, there are many who are on
the street, the issue of victims does not come about.

You don't know him, you don't know his heart, you don't know what he
did for my relative. You have not a clue.
True. You want to brag about what you did, but want to hide the
downside. Perhaps if you were forthright, this would no longer be an
issue.

I do. I love him. He is a wonderful person. Amazing what God can do if
one let's him.

That tells me, and many others, that it was a
serious felony. I can call it anything I want, and it will not be a
lie, as I do not know what it was. I am guessing it was for murder,
and, until you provide the facts, that will be my guess, and I will
post it.

He is in FACT a born again Christian.
That does not make him innocent.
What does is make him, Mark?
It does not make him innocent, and that is for sure. Until the "rest of
the story" is told, I will withhold a final opinion of him.

However, since you refuse to tell, my opinion is that you are hiding
something really evil.

Old March 27th 06, 07:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Sdores wrote:
Isn't 9 years when he would get out for good behavior? UM MOM Susan

Depends on the original crime. In NY, good behavior for homicide starts,
IIRC, when 2/3rds of the minimum sentence is served, i.e. 18 years.

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" lied again today:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert"
Jan Drew wrote:
"Sdores" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
You need to add this one.

Old March 27th 06, 07:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Sdores" wrote in message
news
Isn't 9 years when he would get out for good behavior? UM MOM Susan

"Good behavior" for prison.

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" lied again today:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert"
Jan Drew wrote:
"Sdores" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
You need to add this one.

Old March 27th 06, 10:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Mark Probert wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Jan, that is highly unlikely. In fact, I will state that it is
impossible. In my book, there is no such thing as a victimless crime.
Even those Enron creeps, who are white collar criminals, had victims.

Until you post what his crime was, there will always be a question as to
why you ignored his victims.

Perhaps his victims were not Christians and therefore do not count as
victims in Janworld.

Period.

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" lied again today:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert"
Jan Drew wrote:
"Sdores" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
You need to add this one.

From: "Jeff" Date: 8/6/2004 4:03 AM

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old March 27th 06, 11:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Peter Bowditch wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Jan, that is highly unlikely. In fact, I will state that it is
impossible. In my book, there is no such thing as a victimless crime.
Even those Enron creeps, who are white collar criminals, had victims.

Until you post what his crime was, there will always be a question as to
why you ignored his victims.

Perhaps his victims were not Christians and therefore do not count as
victims in Janworld.

That is a possibility. Jan may be a believer in The Rapture, thus, no
one else matters.

Period.

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" lied again today:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert"
Jan Drew wrote:
"Sdores" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
You need to add this one.

Old March 28th 06, 02:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Mark Probert wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to
be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Jan, that is highly unlikely. In fact, I will state that it is
impossible. In my book, there is no such thing as a victimless crime.
Even those Enron creeps, who are white collar criminals, had victims.

Until you post what his crime was, there will always be a question as to
why you ignored his victims.

Perhaps his victims were not Christians and therefore do not count as
victims in Janworld.

If they were typical victims of urban California gang-bangers, they were
probably Catholics, who, as Jan has informed us, pray to saints which comes
from Satan.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old March 28th 06, 02:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
. ..
Jan Drew wrote:

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
. ..

Jan Drew wrote:

"C A III A" wrote in message
.. .

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
igy.net...

I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to
be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Period.

So what did he do? How long was the sentence? How long did he serve?
What is he doing now?

Post your real name. Address. Phone number. Date of birth. Medically
records.

Warning: do not, I repeat, do not give any personal information to Jan
Drew. There are reports of Jan Drew harassing people outside of usenet.
While I can't actually verify those reports, Jan Drew's behaviour on
usenet gives ample reason to believe there reports are true.

whoooooooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh right over John's head.

Oh no Jan, it's not gone over my head. I do recall I asked you to post
your medical records to support your confabulations concerning your
physical condition, a call to put up or shut up. I also recall that all I
got were evasions.
But that is not of much concern to C A III A at this moment. What is of
concern is your possible motivation for acquiring such information.

whoooooooooosssssssssssssssss right over your head for the second time.

FOAD Bigots bobbie sellers General 190 August 1st 05 10:07 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 30th 05 05:24 AM
Did The Teachers Union Cause this? nimue General 260 April 16th 05 07:28 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 March 30th 05 06:34 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 17th 04 12:26 PM