I'm home!

Old July 11th 03, 01:50 AM
Sara

Default I'm home!

Circe wrote:

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from the hospital
about 90 minutes ago...

Felicitations!

--
Sara, accompanied by the spit-bubble-blowing barnacle

I check this e-mail account infrequently
Old July 11th 03, 01:52 AM
Cheryl S.

Circe wrote in message
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from
the hospital about 90 minutes ago

I am SO glad and relieved to hear that you are home again. I hope you
are resting comfortably, and that having a preventative medication plan
in place will mean that you never have such a frightening ordeal again.
There are too many people who you are too important to!
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Old July 11th 03, 02:15 AM
Marnie

"Circe" wrote in message news:%dlPa.744$
All things considered, I'm amazed. Monday, I was at death's door and today
I'm home with my family. I am so incredibly blessed. And grateful to have

second opportunity to be a better wife, mother, daughter, and friend.

Thank
you so much for caring.

Wow. My impression is that you were a pretty good all of those things
already. How scary for your family ... and ultimately how brave, fortunate,
awesome. Welcome back.
--
Marnie

Old July 11th 03, 03:26 AM
Em

"Circe" wrote in message
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from the hospital
about 90 minutes ago and have been reading all your posts and well-wishes.

First, let me say that I'm utterly humbled and *very* grateful to you all.
It is amazing to have such an incredible network of people you've never

even
met who are caring about you and pulling for you. I really just
feel...humbled, maybe even a little embarrassed.

snip

I'm so glad to read this post & know that you're home safe! Make sure to
keep taking it easy for a few more days :-)

people you've never met caring about you. Even my DH was waiting to hear
"status reports" about how things were going with you, and he's never read
MKP in his life!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 11th 03, 03:56 AM
Leslie

Welcome back, Barbara. I am so glad to "see" you--I was so worried.

My husband takes Advair and Singulair. When we were in college he had to take
use his inhaler several times a day. Now he goes weeks without using it at
all. I hope it works as well for you.

Leslie
Old July 11th 03, 04:17 AM
Nancy P.

"Circe" wrote in message
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from the hospital
about 90 minutes ago and have been reading all your posts and well-wishes.

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well.

Nancy

Old July 11th 03, 06:02 AM
Tina

wrote in message news:%dlPa.744$u51.628@fed1read05...
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from the hospital
about 90 minutes ago and have been reading all your posts and well-wishes.

Barbara --

I am so happy to hear you're home and recovering! I've been very
worried, and thinking about how you really helped me about 5 years ago
when I was pregnant with Sage, and worried about Terbutaline, and
Albuterol, and everything! Thanks again! And I think that your
following paragraph has given me the shove I need to take care of
another medical problem I've got pending:

I know there've been some questions as to how I got myself into this mess in
the first place, and the truth is, it was a bit of complacency on my part
and some really bad luck. I've been treating my asthma symptomatically for
years, and I knew what I was doing was not THE BEST treatment, but three
kids and a full-time job and the thousand other medical events we've had
'round here (big baby heads, broken arms, etc. ad infinitum) just kept
pushing that visit with my doctor off. And since I was not symptomatic
often--I could go literally days without problems--and since the albuterol
and serevent seemed to work well when I WAS having trouble, it didn't seem
like a pressing matter. Things obviously changed Monday morning.

A few months ago, my younger daughter and I were diagnosed with a
bleeding disorder. She's also Failure to Thrive and has a lot of
allergy issues. So while I've been taking her to all of her
appointments and even attending workshops about kids with this
disorder, etc...., I have yet to get a referral to a hematologist for
myself, or even have the blood drawn for a categorized diagnosis. The
more I read about the disorder, the more I realize how it explains *so
many * problems I have -- but still, I just keep an eye on the kids,
the house, and all that. Well, I had a suspicious bleeding episode
this evening, but was again writing it off as not so important.

Needless to say, I'm calling my Doctor tomorrow.

All things considered, I'm amazed. Monday, I was at death's door and today
I'm home with my family. I am so incredibly blessed. And grateful to have a
second opportunity to be a better wife, mother, daughter, and friend. Thank
you so much for caring.

Thank you, Barbara. I'm so glad you're feeling better -- not least of
all because you always help everyone here to feel better and do
better!

Tina.
Old July 11th 03, 06:49 AM
Sarajoyo

"Circe" wrote in message news:%dlPa.744$u51.628@fed1read05...
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from the hospital
about 90 minutes ago and have been reading all your posts and well-wishes.

Wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear you are home!

-Sara
Old July 11th 03, 07:10 AM
Denise

"Circe" wrote in message
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from the hospital
about 90 minutes ago and have been reading all your posts and well-wishes.

I think I speak for everyone when I say Don't ever do that again!
I'm glad your home with a new treatment plan. Grossmont's a pretty cool
hospital, huh? I've never been there for as long as you, but they've taken
pretty good care of me when I've broken bones.

Old July 11th 03, 07:12 AM
andrea

"Circe" wrote:
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I got home from the hospital
about 90 minutes ago and have been reading all your posts and

well-wishes.

Glad to hear you are ok. x
--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 4

Sad story Plissken Pregnancy 181 July 20th 04 12:14 AM
CPS wrkrs may NOT enter home w/o search warrant Fern5827 General 0 July 8th 04 06:12 PM
Review: Home on the Range (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 March 31st 04 04:40 PM
N.J. Child Agency Saw No Trouble at Home Kane General 2 February 7th 04 08:56 AM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM