Bye for Now (m/c mentioned)

Old February 7th 04, 12:40 AM
Marnie

Default Bye for Now (m/c mentioned)

Friends at mkp & mkb:

Well, just when I though it was safe, looks like this pg is ending. Cramping
and spotting, no heartbeat on the vaginal ultrasound. If nothing happens
spontaneously in the next few days, I'll do a d&c early next week.

All my best to you and all of your little ones, those that have arrived and
those being expected.
--
Marnie
Mom to Kate 2/22/99 and Celia 5/22/03

Old February 7th 04, 01:00 AM
A&G&K

"Marnie" wrote in message
Friends at mkp & mkb:

Well, just when I though it was safe, looks like this pg is ending.

Cramping
and spotting, no heartbeat on the vaginal ultrasound. If nothing happens
spontaneously in the next few days, I'll do a d&c early next week.

All my best to you and all of your little ones, those that have arrived

and
those being expected.
--
Marnie
Mom to Kate 2/22/99 and Celia 5/22/03
--

(((((((((Marnie))))))))) I'm so sorry.
I had a D&C at 9w1d right before I got pg this time. If you need to talk to
someone - just remove the "x"s from my addy.
hugs
Amanda

Old February 7th 04, 01:32 AM
Dagny

"Marnie" wrote in message
Friends at mkp & mkb:

Well, just when I though it was safe, looks like this pg is ending.

Cramping
and spotting, no heartbeat on the vaginal ultrasound. If nothing happens
spontaneously in the next few days, I'll do a d&c early next week.

All my best to you and all of your little ones, those that have arrived

and
those being expected.
--
Marnie
Mom to Kate 2/22/99 and Celia 5/22/03
--

So sorry for your pain

Old February 7th 04, 01:39 AM
DeliciousTruffles

I'm so very sorry. :-(

((((((Marnie))))))

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old February 7th 04, 02:41 AM
Kat

"Marnie" wrote in message
Friends at mkp & mkb:

Well, just when I though it was safe, looks like this pg is ending.

Cramping
and spotting, no heartbeat on the vaginal ultrasound. If nothing happens
spontaneously in the next few days, I'll do a d&c early next week.

All my best to you and all of your little ones, those that have arrived

and
those being expected.
--
Marnie
Mom to Kate 2/22/99 and Celia 5/22/03
--

(((HUGS))) Good luck to you and take care of yourself!
Kat

Old February 7th 04, 04:44 AM
Amy

Marnie, a stupid question maybe, but how far along are you? Is there a
possibility that your dates could be off? It doesn't sound good, to be sure.
I would ask for quantitive HCG before going for a D&C.
I'm so sorry :-( It's something we should never have to go through.

Old February 7th 04, 04:49 AM
Leslie

I'm so, so sorry to hear this, Marnie. :-( You are in my prayers.

Leslie

Old February 7th 04, 05:26 AM
Anne Marie

I am very sorry for your loss...My prays are with you and your family..

Take care
AnneMarie