Ritalin and Liver cancer

Old June 16th 05, 02:31 PM
Mark Probert

Rich wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Rich wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Mark Probert wrote:

cathyb wrote:

It's a long time since I saw 'balderdash' used other than in nineteenth
century novels. Wonderful.

I read more than the back of cereal boxes.

Probably even know who I was talking about if I mentioned the Prince
of Denmark. (And I don't mean Frederik.)

Alas, poor Lollipoop . . .

From Hulda's latest book..The Cure for All Wealth (Except Mine):

Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
Witches' mummy, maw and gulf
Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark,
Root of hemlock digg'd i' the dark,
Liver of blaspheming Jew,
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Silver'd in the moon's eclipse,
Nose of Turk and Tartar's lips,
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
For the ingredients of our cauldron.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

----------------

And, that is how to make a good cleanse...

Yes, but you also need three witches. Hulda and Lollipoop are only two.

Rich, you disappoint me...I cannot mention the third....

Old June 16th 05, 06:38 PM
Rich

Mark Probert wrote:

cathyb wrote:

It's a long time since I saw 'balderdash' used other than in
nineteenth
century novels. Wonderful.

I read more than the back of cereal boxes.

Probably even know who I was talking about if I mentioned the Prince
of Denmark. (And I don't mean Frederik.)

Alas, poor Lollipoop . . .

From Hulda's latest book..The Cure for All Wealth (Except Mine):

[...]

I could suggest another but I promised not to talk about her.

If this is a cleanse, don't we need a mad woman rushing about shouting
"Out, out damn spot"?

No need for a mad woman - Spot lets me know when he needs to go out.

--Rich

Old June 16th 05, 09:07 PM
LadyLollipop

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
Rich wrote:

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnDoe wrote:

George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from their own.

Get the picture George?

Uh-oh. I'm a bigot. I'm intolerant of racist homophobes...

The OECD has 'unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant'. I like to think
I'm reasonably so.

Cathy

The Jews' intolerance of Nazis is not the same as Jan's intolerance of
Jews.

--Rich

Sorry, I forgot indeed to include 'unreasonable' in front of intolerant.
The complete entry in Wikipedia does mention it, and mentions the Jews'
intolerance of Nazis as an example. My bad.

Actually, The truth of the Jews' (HERE) behavior

The atheist above is a BLATANT PROVEN LIAR.

Rich Shewmaker

Jan

Old June 16th 05, 09:24 PM
LadyLollipop

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

LadyLollipop wrote:

I see. So those who correctly tell all about the history of *organized
medicine* are bigots*

Thar explains the REAL reason I am called a bigot

No.

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark
Thorson regularly posts lists of URLs where, in your own words, you prove
that you are a bigot.

Mark Thorson is well known for making statements without any basis. That's
why he got sued.
He has proved that he is a liar and the *gang* is eager to believe other
liars.

Remember, when you used the bigoted slur "Jew Boy" I politely explained
to you that it is a bigoted slur, and, instead of apologizing, you went
on and on to defend your use of the term.

Since then you have rarely missed an opportunity to post your hatred of
Catholics, Atheists, Jews, Gays, and anyone who does not goose-step in
your pseudo-Christian pew.

There was never any hatred posted to start with.

Bull****. You drawing parallels between Jews and liars, Jews and Satan...

There was never any hatred posted to start with.

I have mentioned atheists I
may have mentioned, Jews (HERE) as in how they lie as indeed you are
right now, I have NOT mentioned the other two and you know it,

You mentioned "praying to saints". How many religions "pray to saints"????
Here is a count on my fingers:

..|..

Get the picture?

The picture the *gang* has repeatedly tried to draw is totally a LIE.

I have NOT mentioned the other two and you know it,

but YOU are a
blatant liar, which is how you earned the below.

Yo9u rely on a net stalker for your information. What a moron you are.

More name calling

Your anger is a result of
your actions of which you and you alone are fully responsible. It won't
work for you to come here and ty to release you anger on to other people,
you just makes a bigger fool of yourself. With your past history, why
would anyone, except other liars believe a word you said? Why have you
STILL not learned a thing?

You are really a moron.

More name calling

Jan

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/p...stprobert.html

FOAD, bitch.

An example of no morals

Old June 16th 05, 09:50 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"JohnDoe" wrote in message

Rich wrote:

"cathyb" wrote in message
groups.com...

JohnDoe wrote:

George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Jan-Drew-Fan-Club

Old June 16th 05, 11:56 PM
cathyb

Mark Probert wrote:

cathyb wrote:

It's a long time since I saw 'balderdash' used other than in nineteenth
century novels. Wonderful.

I read more than the back of cereal boxes.

Probably even know who I was talking about if I mentioned the Prince
of Denmark. (And I don't mean Frederik.)

Alas, poor Lollipoop . . .

From Hulda's latest book..The Cure for All Wealth (Except Mine):

[...]

"She Who Must Not Be Named"

Cathy

Old June 17th 05, 12:11 AM
Rich

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mark Probert wrote:

cathyb wrote:

It's a long time since I saw 'balderdash' used other than in
nineteenth
century novels. Wonderful.

I read more than the back of cereal boxes.

Probably even know who I was talking about if I mentioned the Prince
of Denmark. (And I don't mean Frederik.)

Alas, poor Lollipoop . . .

From Hulda's latest book..The Cure for All Wealth (Except Mine):

[...]

The three witches in 'MacBeth' disappear at the end of act 1, scene one. Too
bad our witches can't learn that trick.

--Rich

Old June 17th 05, 01:05 AM
Mark Thorson

LadyLollipop the Accuser wrote:

Mark Thorson is well known for making statements without any basis.
That's why he got sued.
He has proved that he is a liar and the *gang* is eager to believe
other liars.

I've asked you before to show an example of one of
these lies you claim I told, and you've been unable
to do so. But I can provide plenty of example of
your obscene lies. Such as this one:

To see Jan's ORIGINAL POSTING, go he
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m01.aol.com

From: Mark Thorson

Instead of responding to what you say, Jan is trying to discredit
you by making insinuations about who you are or what your
motives may be.

Soon, she may accuse you of being on the payroll of the
pharmaceutical companies, etc. That's the way Jan works.

That would be ANOTHER LIE from Mark Thorson. I have NEVER accused

anyone of
any such thing.

So do prove your claim Mark!!!!!

You can't YOU JUST LIED AGAIN!!!!!!!

----- example quotes of Jan accusing people of being paid shills -----

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fn.aol.com

Any time alt. health is mentioned the personal trashing starts. Mostly
comes from paid shill Mark Probert.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fw.aol.com

Internet bully Mark Probert who is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-ct.aol.com

As for Mark, he is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mn.aol.com

As long as Mark is here, the paid shill will call names when in fact
he is the one who is a bigot. Speaking of his own people.

Old June 17th 05, 01:10 AM
Mark Thorson

LadyLollipop the Accuser wrote:

Mark Thorson is well known for making statements without any basis.
That's why he got sued.
He has proved that he is a liar and the *gang* is eager to believe
other liars.

It just burns Jan up that I can post examples of her lies
(with links to the oriuginal postings), but she can't find
EVEN ONE example of a flase statement I made,
much less a lie. Poor Jan. Pathetic, lying Jan.

HAR HAR HAR

Here's another example:

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m15.aol.com

I have stated nothing about the Catholic faith.

----- statements about Catholics from Jan's earlier postings -----

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m10.aol.com

Absolutley no bigotry, no act, nor any of the desperate accusations.

Eric, do show us where we are instructed to pray to saints. Where did
this belief come from?

It is a man made rule and the work of Satan, placing saints before Jesus

Christ.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m10.aol.com

The truth that praying to saints doesn't come from God, is in not way a
bigot, nor prejudice.

It is simply the truth.

Jan

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m27.aol.com

Praying to saints comes from man, not God, and indeed comes from Satan.

Jan

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m06.aol.com

I personally think the
Catholics have done many things wrong.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m24.aol.com

There's a huge mistake. NOWHERE is man instructed to pray to
ANYONE OTHER THAN
GOD THROUGH JESUS HIS SON.

Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

Jan

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m24.aol.com

All prayers to Saints bounce off the ceiling. No where did God instruct
man to pray to anyone except him THROUGH his son Jesus Christ.

Praying to Saints is a man made up rule, led by the help of Satan.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m27.aol.com

I have never mention Catholics.