Induction Info (UK Hospital [nhs])

Old September 19th 05, 06:46 PM
maatt

Default Induction Info (UK Hospital [nhs])

My Missus is scheduled for induction at 41+6, so I suppose she is given
plenty of opportunity to go into labour naturally.

An ultrasound today indicates she ain't dilated at all, but her cervix
is apparently shortening.

I suppose I have to continue administering her daily prostaglandin
medicince

They gave us information regarding their induction procedures, I
thought some may find it of interest - refer to the links below;

http://members.lycos.co.uk/kernow/mid.jpg

http://members.lycos.co.uk/kernow/frontback.jpg

(might have to cut & paste into your browser)

Maatt