Baby born in midair on London to Boston flight

Old October 1st 06, 03:35 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,rec.travel.air
LaTreen Washington

Default Baby born in midair on London to Boston flight

Too bad you don't spend as much time with your retarded daughter as you do
on the internet, Nan.

"Nan" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:51:30 +0100, ChocolateChip_Wookie
"wookie[at]bluelotusblossom[dot]com" wrote:

Nan wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:09:33 GMT, "Kent"
wrote:

"Nan" wrote

Actually, it's "No, it's not all about you and your kids."
Oh, I think it's a matter of perspective, don't you think? You see

us
as selfish and we see you as sniveling, whiny children.
Actually, most CF people would be just fine if you'd keep YOUR

"sniveling,
whiny children" AWAY from us, as well as your demands for fawning

special
treatment just because something has grown in your uterus. It's a

little
thing called "consideration for other people", ya know...

Yeah, yeah, we've all heard your tales of Pity Me I Have To Endure
Children. Good thing "Most CF people" I know don't behave as you do.

Nan

Ahhh...'CF' definition anyone?

Wookie

Child Free.

I really shouldn't be playing with them, so I'll stop G

Nan

Old October 1st 06, 03:35 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,rec.travel.air
LaTreen Washington

"Banty" wrote in message

This is simply silly.

You, right now, are using a microprocessor with interconnections which use
scientific knowledge and application of that knowledge created by me,

myself,
mother and engineer (licensed to my employer), unless you are using quite

an old
system (but then I know the servers which have propogated your message use

it in
their processors).

cough, bull****, cough, cough

Where did you invent this, Moo - in the nursery or the lactation lounge?

So, in the act of your writing your silly haughty message of how your
childlessness allowed you to devise clinical diagnostic tests and what a

great
contribution to mankind that was, and propogating your message worldwide,

you
used basic scientific work and applications on copper microprocessor
interconnects contributed to mankind by me, engineer and single mom.

Single Moo, ha, ha.

Why single - did he die?

So maybe you can get off your high horse about this, cloned or not, join

the
rest of humanity, and consider that everyone has needs and interests and
problems, including needing to get from point A to point B on an airplane.

Banty

* yawn *

Old October 1st 06, 03:58 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,rec.travel.air
Banty

In article , LaTreen Washington says...

"Banty" wrote in message

This is simply silly.

You, right now, are using a microprocessor with interconnections which use
scientific knowledge and application of that knowledge created by me,

myself,
mother and engineer (licensed to my employer), unless you are using quite

an old
system (but then I know the servers which have propogated your message use

it in
their processors).

cough, bull****, cough, cough

Where did you invent this, Moo - in the nursery or the lactation lounge?

Normally I wouldn't repond to LaTreen the Perpetual Toilet-Troll, but since this
is crossposted to at least one group that isn't familliar with him, I'll point
out that a Google usenet search on "Banty microelectronics" or "Banty engineer"
or "Banty PhD" or any number of similar searches will confirm that this isn't
invented.

Banty

Old October 10th 06, 04:21 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree
Rox

"Kent" wrote in message
m...

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
ups.com...

Pointing to the fact that
CF have to pick up our slack at work (never mind that we pick up the CF
slack at work, too), etc.

I'd really LOVE to see some hard documentation on THIS little claim! You
honestly think the number of times you pick up slack for CF people

*because
they are CF* are anywhere near as frequent as the times nonparents have to
pick up slack for parents over child-related absences (or inconvenient
schedules/work assignments because "Cathy has a fammmily so we can't

expect
her to work overtime or travel to South Dakota."

Wow, your glasses really ARE rose- (or is it spit-up?) colored...

I agree. I can't believe that statement was written. As a CF and
sterilized-by-choice worker, I would be waiting a long, LONG time if I
expected my childed coworkers to pick up MY slack, even to come close to
equalling the number of times I've had to pick up the childed workers'
slack!

Unbelieveable!!

Rox

Old October 10th 06, 06:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree
Cathy Weeks

Rox wrote:
I agree. I can't believe that statement was written. As a CF and
sterilized-by-choice worker, I would be waiting a long, LONG time if I
expected my childed coworkers to pick up MY slack, even to come close to
equalling the number of times I've had to pick up the childed workers'
slack!

Really? You've never taken a vacation? Or been sick? Never, not
once? My CF co-workers do indeed take time off for various reasons,
and I *have* picked up their slack.

The only real difference here, is *why* someone takes time off. A
childed person might take time off *because* of a child, whereas a CF
takes time off for *other* reasons. And as I mentioned before,
EVERYONE has the same amount of time off. And taking time off for a
child due to being sick, attending a school function, etc, comes out of
my vacation time.

As for being expected to travel or work overtime, well, that wouldn't
matter whether I had a family or not (and I *do* travel, though rarely,
and I do work overtime when necessary - usually after my daughter is in
bed). I wouldn't want to do either unless I have to, because, well, I
have a life outside of work. And I was that way before I had kids.

Cathy Weeks

Old October 11th 06, 12:42 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree
Rox

[...]

Vacations and sick time aren't what bother me. That is to be expected at a
business, and covering both ways is only fair.

However, I've been in a working position where I've had to change my
schedule practically Every. Single. Week.

....for a childed coworker.

Presently, at the place where I work, most of the management that runs the
business are CHILDED, make their OWN SCHEDULES, and make my schedule *around
that*!

So yeah, I pick up A LOT of slack for the childed, not to mention paying for
their practically tax-free status.

Rox