Saints Unnamed on 2-20-06

Old October 10th 06, 06:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Saints Unnamed on 2-20-06

Saints Unnamed say, "The next time you are requested to see a baby born
to the world, look at the baby for what a Great Miracle occurred, and
that that baby is going to be welcome as a human being by Those in the
Heavens and Those Who walked as The Holy Trinity."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON FEBRUARY 20,2006 AT 12:44 P.M.

"We smile when this little one requests your attention for Our
Presence to be seen and to be accommodated.

You live in a very Important Beautiful Time, wherein there is much
more understanding of The Divine than in the past years, but what We
find sadness for Us to see, to watch, are the things that are being
practiced by thousands of individuals that are not equal to the
Importance of what attention to Our Way of Life should be.

The Heavenly Father is The One Who chooses What We must
accomplish. His Will is to make things more readily understood, because
of the Importance all things are important for. The Main One is the
Soul, that Living Portion of Him that every human being is the
custodian of.

To have some hear These Words is difficult for them because they
cannot fathom such a close association with The Heavenly King or with
The Love of The Divine, because when they pray, they do not pray with
the understanding that Those hearing them, hear every word spoken,
every move they show, and also, every thought they may contain.

It is sad for some individuals to bypass what is Important, such
as the logical understanding that The Heavenly Father and All in the
Heavens would want a personal understanding to what to look for, what
to reach for, because it is offered in such a beautiful manner, for not
just the Soul of a human being, which is a Major Part, but for what a
human being is able to project mentally, morally, psychologically,
humanly.

As I speak, there are Many Here with Me, and We are aware that
These Words may be difficult, but They are Words of Fact, of Truth, and
of Logic.

The next time you are requested to see a baby born to the world,
look at the baby for what a Great Miracle occurred, and that that baby
is going to be welcome as a human being by Those in the Heavens and
Those Who walked as The Holy Trinity.

I will close My Words. I know They may be difficult for some to
fathom, or to comprehend, or to accept in such a light manner, but
logic should openly say, the Creation of human living, human lives have
a privilege. What the full privilege is, will one day be seen by those
who reach that Point of Divine Love created by The Heavenly King."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
ww.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.