Sophie, I had a dream about you

Old November 24th 03, 08:22 PM
Daye

Default Sophie, I had a dream about you

Last night, I had a dream about Sophie and her new baby. The
highlights:

1) Sophie had a girl.
2) She was named Rachael. That was the spelling. I saw it written
down.
3) Dylan had been stationed in a foreign country where you gave birth
to her. The good thing was that the country's main language was
English.
4) Rachael had clicky hips. You were getting them seen about.

On a side note, in my dream, Dylan had a Southern accent. It could be
that you are stationed in NC, so I gave him one. Your other 3
children were very well behaved and lovely.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old November 24th 03, 08:40 PM
Clisby

Daye wrote:
Last night, I had a dream about Sophie and her new baby. The
highlights:

1) Sophie had a girl.
2) She was named Rachael. That was the spelling. I saw it written
down.
3) Dylan had been stationed in a foreign country where you gave birth
to her. The good thing was that the country's main language was
English.
4) Rachael had clicky hips. You were getting them seen about.

On a side note, in my dream, Dylan had a Southern accent. It could be
that you are stationed in NC, so I gave him one. Your other 3
children were very well behaved and lovely.

--

No, no, no. If Dylan were stationed overseas when Sophie gave birth,
the baby would have been named Josephine.

Clisby

Old November 24th 03, 08:42 PM
Sophie

"Daye" wrote in message
Last night, I had a dream about Sophie and her new baby. The
highlights:

1) Sophie had a girl.

Yay!

2) She was named Rachael. That was the spelling. I saw it written
down.

Creepy, that's the name my sister is using for her girl due in January.

3) Dylan had been stationed in a foreign country where you gave birth
to her.

So I gave birth in a foreign country??

The good thing was that the country's main language was
English.

Lol.

4) Rachael had clicky hips. You were getting them seen about.

oh!

On a side note, in my dream, Dylan had a Southern accent. It could be
that you are stationed in NC, so I gave him one.

Lol - nope nasal Michigan accent.

Your other 3
children were very well behaved and lovely.

--
Daye

Oh that's my dream too - lol!

Old November 24th 03, 09:55 PM
Jill

"Sophie" wrote

2) She was named Rachael. That was the spelling. I saw it written
down.

Creepy, that's the name my sister is using for her girl due in January.

Rachel (spelled as such) is more than likely the name I have chosen if I
have a girl. Has your sister picked out a middle name?

I had been toying with Anne--- Rachel Anne, but over the past few weeks
have been leaning more toward Rachel Lauren. Who knows and if I get it all
picked out I will probably end up having a boy.

I have been tempted to just say, ok, I am naming my baby David Rachel. If
it's a girl we'll call her by her middle name, if it's a boy we'll call him
by his first name. heh.

Old November 25th 03, 12:25 AM
Sophie

"Jill" wrote in message
m...

"Sophie" wrote

2) She was named Rachael. That was the spelling. I saw it written
down.

Creepy, that's the name my sister is using for her girl due in January.

Rachel (spelled as such) is more than likely the name I have chosen if I
have a girl. Has your sister picked out a middle name?

Elizabeth - for my sister's FIL's grandmother. My sister's FIL recently had
a heart attack and various other problems. If he dies before January
they'll change the middle name to honor him. My nephew's name honors my
sister's FIL's grandfather.

Old November 25th 03, 08:16 PM
Daye

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:42:26 -0500, "Sophie"
wrote:
"Daye" wrote in message
.. .

2) She was named Rachael. That was the spelling. I saw it written
down.

Creepy, that's the name my sister is using for her girl due in January.

Okay, that is just weird. Is she spelling the name Rachael?

3) Dylan had been stationed in a foreign country where you gave birth
to her.

So I gave birth in a foreign country??

Yep. I am not sure which one. All I know about it was that they
spoke English.

Old November 25th 03, 08:39 PM
Sophie

"Daye" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:42:26 -0500, "Sophie"
wrote:
"Daye" wrote in message
.. .

2) She was named Rachael. That was the spelling. I saw it written
down.

Creepy, that's the name my sister is using for her girl due in January.

Okay, that is just weird. Is she spelling the name Rachael?

Don't know yet. Makes me think of Friends, but she's always wanted the name
Rachel (that's the way I'd spell it). Actually Roxanne was the name she
always *really* wanted - lol.

3) Dylan had been stationed in a foreign country where you gave birth
to her.

So I gave birth in a foreign country??

Yep. I am not sure which one. All I know about it was that they
spoke English.

Weird - lol.