How exciting!!!

Old February 6th 04, 07:21 PM
Megan

Default How exciting!!!-Brigitte

Nope, wasn't me! I have been reading posts there since I was pg, but I
guess WebTV is not compatible, b/c I can never respond!

Megan~
Mommy to A & A
16 months old!!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Old February 6th 04, 07:41 PM
KimandJuan

Default How exciting!!!

I don't really know how to work my way around their message boards so I
couldn't find all of her post's. But, I did find one that said she took her new
born preemie babies to her sons school for show and tell!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, give
me a break! I hardly let my own 3 year old daughter touch the babies once they
were born much less have taken them to a germ infested elementary school! Not
to mention, she is so BORED because the babies are asleep all the time. Yeah,
Bored!!!! There is a term I haven't used to describe myself in at least 2
years!!! This lady is either a complete idiot or she has some real issues
living la la land. I am tempted to register myself and post just to reassure
those expectant mom's that she is completely giving an unrealistic illustration
of life with twins. Although, I would hate to give her any attention. People
like that probably just do it just to for the possibility of controversy.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old February 6th 04, 07:56 PM
DeliciousTruffles

KimandJuan wrote:

[...]

I must have missed the one about the "show and tell"!!!!!! LOL!!! :-D

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old February 6th 04, 11:27 PM
Taniwha grrrl

"DeliciousTruffles"
wrote in message ...
multimom4 wrote:
Being incompetent, I wasn't able to find Gwen't own

thread, but I did find
another in which someone warned a worried preg. poster

that Gwen's tale was
fishy and not to let it scare her. Unless that was

someone from *here* who
just popped in for a moment, it seems strange that noone

has called Gwen on
it yet.

I think that was someone from *here*. Andrea? LOL!

Megan? :-D

Nope not me, I haven't been back to have a look since the
first time you posted. I must go and check out the show and
tell story though...lol

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.