First Scan

Old October 14th 04, 01:04 PM
Kazh

Default First Scan

Hi All

We've been for our first scan this morning. Everything is progressing =
normally even though they feel my dates are wrong and I am not AS=20
pregnant as they first thought. They ignored that fact I KNOW they exact =
date this child was conceived, but hey I'm just a mum what do I know !!

Even though *baby humble* wouldn't oblige and stretch out for the =
sonographer to measure properly, we did get a lovely photo of them.

See - http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm if interested in viewing =
our baby-to-be.

--=20
Karen
DS 10th Aug 1986
DD 13th Aug 1988
EDD 14th May 2005

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/familypictures.htm

Old October 14th 04, 01:20 PM
Unadulterated Me

Kazh wrote:

Hi All

We've been for our first scan this morning. Everything is progressing normally even though they feel my dates are wrong and I am not AS
pregnant as they first thought. They ignored that fact I KNOW they exact date this child was conceived, but hey I'm just a mum what do I know !!

Even though *baby humble* wouldn't oblige and stretch out for the sonographer to measure properly, we did get a lovely photo of them.

See - http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm if interested in viewing our baby-to-be.

Aww very cute, I can't actually see much, but it's very cute none the
less ;-)

Andrea
Old October 14th 04, 01:22 PM
Kazh

"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message =
Kazh wrote:

Aww very cute, I can't actually see much, but it's very cute none the=20
less ;-)

Andrea
-------------
They think I'm NOT 12 weeks 2 days but 10 weeks 3 days now !!

I mentioned to them that I used BBT charts and Ovulation predictor kits =
to know when I ovulated each month but they said ''It's not accurate =
enough to predict when you conceived'' !!

Old October 14th 04, 02:26 PM
Bryna729

Hi All

We've been for our first scan this morning. Everything is progressing =
normally even though they feel my dates are wrong and I am not AS=20
pregnant as they first thought. They ignored that fact I KNOW they exact =
date this child was conceived, but hey I'm just a mum what do I know !!

It's amazing how determined the medical establishment seems to ignore anything
a pregnant woman says, even when it makes complete sense. Congratulations
on the healthy scan!

Be well,

Bryna
Mommy to Yosef, 3
& Temima, 1
Old October 14th 04, 02:45 PM
Kazh

"Bryna729" wrote in message =
news:20041014092619.05710.00006202@mb-It's amazing how determined the =
medical establishment seems to ignore anything
a pregnant woman says, even when it makes complete sense. =
Congratulations
on the healthy scan!

Be well,

Bryna
Mommy to Yosef, 3
& Temima, 1

-------------
I know, working it back from their dates, I ovulated 2 days after I =
finished my period !! (day 12) despite NOT having had sex from before my =
period until the day AFTER they say I conceived !!!

Old October 14th 04, 04:31 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Kazh wrote:

See - http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm if interested in viewing our baby-to-be.

Well, I'm a sucker for pictures! Thanks for posting the link. :-) I
hope you don't mind, but I looked at the other pics there, too. They're
all so lovely! The scan was a little hard to make out, but cute
nonetheless. And, um, you won all that stuff? (caravan, computer,
phones) Wow.
Old October 14th 04, 04:45 PM
Bryna729

I know, working it back from their dates, I ovulated 2 days after I =
finished my period !! (day 12) despite NOT having had sex from before my =
period until the day AFTER they say I conceived !!!

OMG -- it's an immaculate conception? Surely the newspapers should be
notified!

Be well,

Bryna
Mommy to Yosef, 3
& Temima, 1
Old October 14th 04, 06:13 PM
cll

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:04:31 +0100, "Kazh"
wrote:
See - http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm if interested in viewing our baby-to-be.

How exciting! I remember my first scan/ultrasound. Even though it
looked like a little blob it was the most beautiful blob I'd ever
seen! :-)

BTW, they dated mine later at first too and then changed their minds
after the next couple of scans.

Congrats...there's so much more to come!!

Carla
Mom to Victor born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com --See him here!
Old October 14th 04, 06:17 PM
cll

wrote:
See - http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm if interested in viewing our baby-to-be.

How exciting! I remember my first scan/ultrasound. Even though it
looked like a little blob it was the most beautiful blob I'd ever
seen! :-)

BTW, they dated mine later at first too and then changed their minds
after the next couple of scans.

Congrats...there's so much more to come!!

BTW, I didn't mean to talk to you like this was your first
pregnancy...I didn't realize you were a pro (not an amateur like me)
till I noticed your sig. Congrats anyway!

Old October 14th 04, 11:32 PM
Beach mum

"Kazh" wrote
We've been for our first scan this morning. Everything is progressing
normally even though they feel my dates are wrong and I am not AS
pregnant as they first thought. They ignored that fact I KNOW they exact
date this child was conceived, but hey I'm just a mum what do I know !!

I just gave up and let them use their EDD even though I know when this baby
was conceived. They're a week later than me, which means that if I go late
they won't be interested for an extra week. OTOH, if I go early (like last
time) it means that they may freak out a bit more, but we'll get to that
if/when it happens.

--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

Had the scan today! Wendy Pregnancy 2 July 29th 04 02:34 AM
My nuchal scan alissa Pregnancy 4 December 19th 03 06:03 PM
20 week scan - is it exactly the same for a boy or girl ? John Pregnancy 1 November 4th 03 09:01 AM
pumping and dumping ... nuclear scan kauri Breastfeeding 2 September 5th 03 06:15 AM
Heading for a CAT scan Lina General 3 August 20th 03 04:20 AM