Paedophile Rabbi gives baby boys Herpes

Old February 3rd 05, 02:50 AM
Marie

Default Paedophile Rabbi gives baby boys Herpes

On 2 Feb 2005 17:46:34 -0800, wrote:
Unfortunately, its not rubbish. I'd never heard of this either.
http://www.cjnews.com/viewarticle.asp?id=4231

That is just disgusting. Religious beliefs like this amaze me. Poor
babies.
Marie
Old February 3rd 05, 05:42 AM
Susan Cohen

"Nick" wrote in message

[snip lie-injected article]

Can someone comment on this about the sucking of the penis by mouth. This
must be rubbish, as the blood is not kosher.

No one commits any sexual practice - the *old* practice was for the mohel to
suck the blood out of the wound to prevent infection - and to spit it out!

Susan

Nick

Old February 3rd 05, 06:00 AM
Riain

You are disgusting ****!

"Marie" wrote in message =
: On 2 Feb 2005 17:46:34 -0800, wrote:
: Unfortunately, its not rubbish. I'd never heard of this either.
:
http://www.cjnews.com/viewarticle.asp?id=3D4231
:=20
Old February 3rd 05, 07:41 AM
Susan Cohen

"Liman Jig Tacker" wrote in message
On 2 Feb 2005 18:57:54 -0000, Ban Paedo Rabbis
wrote:

Under Jewish law, a mohel -- someone who performs circumcisions --
draws blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand,
but Fischer uses a rare practice where he uses his mouth.

God bless the bible (and he probably does, he wrote it , didn't he?).

Rabbi's can suck blood from an infants penis, in public no doubt?

Of course in public - I've never seen a bris that wasn;t in public.

(wouldn't video of this be illegal?)

Why? What makes you think there's something qrong with it?

But if two homo's want to get married,

What on earth does circumcision have to do with this - except maybe in YOUR
sick, twisted mind!

Susan

get out the constitution and
the white out, the bible expressly forbids and condemns this kind of
****.

Old February 4th 05, 04:53 AM
Susan Cohen

"Sam I Am" wrote in message
But the part that is true is a Jewish supported Rabbi & Mohel is sucking
the
little dicks

Stop drooling over the lying context, sicko.

Susan

Old February 4th 05, 04:54 AM
Susan Cohen

"Sam I Am" wrote in message
But the part that is true

[snip repitition]

As I said before, stop drooling over the lying context you & the OP are
trying to give the incident.

Susan

Old February 4th 05, 04:59 AM
Susan Cohen

"Susan Sontag in Hell" wrote in message

Sudden increase in interest in performing circumcision rituals
among Priests - News at 11:00

Must be one of the soc.men losers - they have such a problem with the
truth.....

Susan

Old February 4th 05, 06:23 AM
Susan Cohen

"Nancy" wrote in message
Ban Paedo Rabbis wrote:

Penis sucking Rabbi infects infants with Herpes

NEW YORK (AP) -- City health officials are investigating the death of
a baby boy who was one of three infants to contract herpes after a
rabbi circumcised them.

Ten days after Rabbi Yitzhok Fischer performed religious circumcisions
on twins last October, one died of herpes and the other tested
positive for the virus, according to complaint filed by the health
department in Manhattan Supreme Court.

The complaint, reported in Wednesday's edition of the New York Daily
News, also said health officials later found a third baby who had
contracted herpes after being circumcised by Fischer in late 2003.

Under Jewish law, a mohel -- someone who performs circumcisions --
draws blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand,
but Fischer uses a rare practice where he uses his mouth.

BEGIN LYING PERSONAL OPINION

This practice is not "rare" by any means, many rabbis still practice
this form of paedophilia with the full support of the jewish
community. Thus they commit double crime - they genitally mutilate
the child, then they suck his freshly-mutilated penis.

END LYING PERSONAL OPINION

Fischer's lawyer, Mark Kurzmann, told the Daily News that Fischer was
cooperating with the investigation, although it's unclear whether
Fischer submitted to the city's request for a blood test.

"My client is known internationally as a caring, skilled, and
conscientious mohel," Kurzmann said.

This is the sickest most disgusting thing I have ever heard in my
entire life!

I'd have to say that lying about such a thing is also disgusting.

Why aren't these rabbis in prison???

Because it's not what the lying bigot pretends it is.

Susan