My own name question

Old May 25th 04, 08:38 PM
Christine

Default My own name question

WoW what a decision....
I love Brianna, BUT Katrina JUmPEd out at me...;-)))

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G

Old May 25th 04, 08:56 PM
Tatjana

"Clisby" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

CY wrote:
Seconded...

Thirded.

Fourthed :-)

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 3 years

Old May 25th 04, 08:57 PM
Kara H

Another vote for Katrina. I always make associations with names and I know a
Katrina (spelled just like that) and she is an AMAZING girl. She is one of
the sweetest, most compassionate girls I know and she is CONSTANTLY smiling.
So, now you have a positive association as well as another vote for the
name.

Good luck. All of you military wives absolutely amaze me in so many ways.
You ladies are so strong and you deal with so much. What is truly remarkable
is that I rarely ever hear you complain about it.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, Denise. I hope you are able to come up
with a name you both like.

-Kara.
(Am I remembering right? Do you have a Kara as well?)

Old May 25th 04, 09:02 PM
Denise Anderson

"Kara H" wrote in message
Another vote for Katrina. I always make associations with names and I know

Katrina (spelled just like that) and she is an AMAZING girl. She is one of
the sweetest, most compassionate girls I know and she is CONSTANTLY

smiling.
So, now you have a positive association as well as another vote for the
name.

Thanks.

Good luck. All of you military wives absolutely amaze me in so many ways.
You ladies are so strong and you deal with so much. What is truly

remarkable
is that I rarely ever hear you complain about it.

I think Sophie will agree, there's not much sense complaining. This is what
we signed up for.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, Denise. I hope you are able to come up
with a name you both like.

-Kara.
(Am I remembering right? Do you have a Kara as well?)

Thank you. I hope we agree on something too. Its gotten to where I'm
dreaming about names now. I have a Katie, but no Kara.

Denise

Old May 25th 04, 09:19 PM
Kara H

"Denise Anderson" wrote:

I think Sophie will agree, there's not much sense complaining. This is

what
we signed up for.

Heh but that means nothing to me! I think it's still impressive- even if you
DID know what you were signing up for. Especially these days with all the
necessary military involvement and all. While it's always a risk, I doubt
you expected that signing up!

Thank you. I hope we agree on something too. Its gotten to where I'm
dreaming about names now. I have a Katie, but no Kara.

hahhaha! Well you WILL come up with a name- even if it is 'baby'.

I think it's Sue with a Kara now that I think about it. I have NO idea why
but I always confuse you with Sue (mom of 3 girls)!!

-Kara.

Old May 25th 04, 11:34 PM
A&G&K

"Denise Anderson" wrote in message
Ok.. My DH is gonna be deploying this week so he definitly won't be her

when
this DD arrives. All the sudden I'm terrified I won't be able to fill out
the birth certificate paperwork because we haven't agreed on a name yet.

Here's our short list. I've won the middle name battle, it doesn't look
like I'm going to win the first name battle, so while none of these names
are my favorite, they're what we agree on so far.

Haley
Riley
Brianna (yay, no U, Sophie!)
Katrina

Any opinions?

Denise

Sorry to hear that your DH can't be there for the birth.
Katrina is my favourite ... I think its quite classy and less trendy than
the other names.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old May 26th 04, 12:54 AM
Andrea J. Richardson

"Denise Anderson" wrote in message
Ok.. My DH is gonna be deploying this week so he definitly won't be her

when
this DD arrives. All the sudden I'm terrified I won't be able to fill out
the birth certificate paperwork because we haven't agreed on a name yet.

Here's our short list. I've won the middle name battle, it doesn't look
like I'm going to win the first name battle, so while none of these names
are my favorite, they're what we agree on so far.

Haley
Riley
Brianna (yay, no U, Sophie!)
Katrina

Any opinions?

Denise

I like Hailey spelled with an "i" better, but that is just my opinion.

Andrea
#1 due: 09/28/04

Old May 26th 04, 02:18 AM
Unadulterated Me

Denise Anderson wrote:

Ok.. My DH is gonna be deploying this week so he definitly won't be her when
this DD arrives. All the sudden I'm terrified I won't be able to fill out
the birth certificate paperwork because we haven't agreed on a name yet.

Here's our short list. I've won the middle name battle, it doesn't look
like I'm going to win the first name battle, so while none of these names
are my favorite, they're what we agree on so far.

Haley
Riley
Brianna (yay, no U, Sophie!)
Katrina

Any opinions?

Denise

Breanna is My daughter Paiges middle name so I vote for that, you can
keep your spelling to if you like I'm feeling generous :-)

Andrea
Old May 26th 04, 02:35 AM
laurie

Really?! I don't think I've heard a boy Riley in
*ages* and *ages*, but I've heard a lot of girl Rileys.
I wouldn't say it's my favorite name, but I think the
tide (if there was one) has definitely turned on this
name, at least on the US east coast.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Funny, another east coaster here (but northeast) and I know 2 Rileys, both
boys. Don't know any girl Rileys.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 13 months

Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
Intro, and Toddler/Daycare Question Betty Woolf General 4 December 3rd 03 03:25 PM