LADIES! I need advice

Old May 31st 04, 06:13 AM
Nikki

Default LADIES! I need advice

Threnody wrote:
On 28 May 2004, Dave wrote:

[...] I happened to be "bigger than normal" when it
come to the "penis department" I am over 9". [...]

Does this qualify as a "new member" post?

--Threnody
just curious

Apparently "2" new members .

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (5) and Luke (3)

Old May 31st 04, 07:36 AM
Chotii

"Nikki" wrote in message
Threnody wrote:
On 28 May 2004, Dave wrote:

[...] I happened to be "bigger than normal" when it
come to the "penis department" I am over 9". [...]

Does this qualify as a "new member" post?

--Threnody
just curious

Apparently "2" new members .

Well you know, it's possible. I've seen pr0n that indicates to me that such
a thing is possible. I'm not sure we needed to know his alleged size - I'm
sure there have been men of all sizes over the millenia who have worried
they might harm their babies with their 'members'. I even read this
addressed in one of my pregnancy books. So I answered directly - you never
know what other men might be reading, and find comfort in the knowledge that
they *cannot* hurt their babies by making love to their pregnant wives.

--angela

Old June 2nd 04, 09:39 AM
jitney

Okay, my concerns are this: My wife and I are expecting our first
child. she is 2 &1/2 months pregnant. Now, the wife and I always had
a outstanding sex life. Okay, let me get to the point; she is 5'4" and
around 98 to 100 lbs. I happened to be "bigger than normal" when it
come to the "penis department" I am over 9". Now since I am new at
this, will there be a point during this pregnancy that my penis would
actually do harm? Right now we are still having a terrific sex life
but I am sure this will change as the pregnancy continues.

Please email me your response since I do not normally go to this
newsgroup.

Thanks,

Dave

Nine inches? Do it doggie-style. Make her bark.-Jitney

If you could give one bit of advice... Zen Cohen Pregnancy 20 May 9th 04 12:45 AM
Have only child and want another...advice Shelly General 90 April 12th 04 09:03 PM
Nedd Advice PLEASE!!!!!!! anna General (moderated) 3 March 22nd 04 01:49 PM
Advice Please (x-posted) toto General 26 March 20th 04 04:47 PM
Review: And Now... Ladies and Gentlemen (** 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 0 August 8th 03 07:33 AM