BBT Chart

Old June 3rd 04, 09:25 AM
Kazh

Default BBT Chart

I use documents to go, came with my PDA it can convert all sorts of =
files including word and excel.

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message =
In ,

NFP for PalmOS is great for this. I use it.

--=20

Old June 3rd 04, 09:29 AM
Kazh

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message =
news On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 21:57:17 +0100, Kazh wrote:

Wow, you are truly a woman of this age! In spite of all my work with
computers, I have never managed the art of PDA's. I have a thing with
electronic gadgets: they either break down on me or I totally forget =
about
them. Never even thought of using them for this purpose...

I carry my PDA everywhere so makes sense to me to add my BBT on to =

it, that way I can add notes or results when I am away too without =
forgetting to pack my chart, which trusy me I WOULD do !!!

That's so kind of you! But you are already making a valuable =
contribution
to this group: your own experience. It be small things at the moment, =
but
it's the added knowledge and experience, combined with the general
kindness, that makes this group almost indispensible to me.

THIS is exactly what I mean.............I've been in sooooo many =

ng's over the years and you always seems to get some nasty people in =
them no matter what you do........BUT this one is the exception to the =
rule..............everyone seems so friendly !!!

--=20
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)
mommy to three tiny angels (28 Oct'03, 17 Feb'04 & 20 May'04)
guardian of DH (33)

Would you mind me asking, if it's not too personal, what does =

guardian and angel represent ?

Old June 3rd 04, 09:35 AM
Kazh

Are you my long lost twin ? bg

My hubbie says I am THE most organised person he knows and he's =
surprised it's taken me 9 months to ''PLAN'' our BD !!

My alarm on PDA is set for 6am, so I can take my temperature BEFORE I =
have to get everything ready for the rest of my day (childminder to 5 =
kids !!).
With the thermometer storing the last reading I don't worry TOO much if =
I nod back off again till my second alarm wakes me at 7am to say ''get =
up now you lazy bleeder !!

What freebie program did you use ?
Which version of Palm do you have ?

"Elitsirk" wrote in message =
om...
"Kazh" wrote in message =

Hehe, I actually used a combination of Fertility Friend (the free
version--I never paid to upgrade to the fancier features), a freebie
charting program for my palm pilot, and pencil and paper . Call me
obsessive I had a small spiral notebook and pen (one of those cute
ones with a built in light) next to my bed with the BBT thermometer.=20
When my alarm first went off, I'd stick the thermometer in my mouth
and doze until it beeped. Then I'd use the light on my pen to check
the temp, and write it down on the notebook (I also marked in the
notebook when DH and I would BD). At some point that morning
(generally in a quick break at work) I'd enter the temp into my PDA,
along with whatever CM and cervical position I had. The PDA version
would draw a basic chart for me and attempt to predict ovulation
(after it had a couple of months of data), but didn't have as many
features as fertility friend. So a couple of times a week, I'd take
my PDA and enter all the data into fertility friend so I could see the
whole chart at once, and poke around at the discussion groups and
other things on their site.

That's probably way more work than anyone else would bother with, but
I did mention the obsessive thing right?

--Elit
#1 due 9/20/2004

Old June 3rd 04, 09:36 AM
Kazh

So nice when things go to ''PLAN'' !!! bg

"Shannon" wrote in message =
I know where you are coming from I am the same way! I'm glad to see=20
that you are due in September. The charting must have worked

Shannon

--Elit
#1 due 9/20/2004

--=20
Shannon

Please remove -NO SPAM from email address to email me personally.

Old June 3rd 04, 02:50 PM
Ilse Witch

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:29:02 +0100, Kazh wrote:

THIS is exactly what I mean.............I've been in sooooo many ng's
over the years and you always seems to get some nasty people in them
no matter what you do........BUT this one is the exception to the
rule..............everyone seems so friendly !!!

We have Todd, but even he's not too bad and won't harrass you personally.
And there's some occasional trolls, but we all ignore them and they go
away for lack of fun.

Or maybe it's because the majority here are women...

Old June 3rd 04, 04:00 PM
Elitsirk

"Kazh" wrote in message ...
Are you my long lost twin ? bg

My hubbie says I am THE most organised person he knows and he's
surprised it's taken me 9 months to ''PLAN'' our BD !!

My alarm on PDA is set for 6am, so I can take my temperature BEFORE I
have to get everything ready for the rest of my day (childminder to 5
kids !!).
With the thermometer storing the last reading I don't worry TOO much if
I nod back off again till my second alarm wakes me at 7am to say ''get
up now you lazy bleeder !!

What freebie program did you use ?
Which version of Palm do you have ?

My palm is a m515--a color one that's about 2 years old. The freebie
program is called "NFP" and I think I downloaded it from Palm's own
website (they have a spot for freeware and shareware). It is set up
to let you chart for getting pregnant or avoiding pregnancy. Again,
it's not as fancy as Fertility Friend, but it does a pretty good job
for such a small screen. Plus, it was nice that I could take it with
me to the doctor's office in case he needed to see the charts (he
didn't--I wasn't doing any infertility treatments or anything, so he
just took my word for my ovulation date). It was also an interesting
distraction if I felt like avoiding work for a few minutes--turn it
on, and bring up the charts and start looking for patterns and
daydreaming about babies...

--Elit
#1 due 9/20/2004
Old June 3rd 04, 04:08 PM
Elitsirk

Shannon wrote in message news:2004060212573775249%shannonNOSPAM@sdf1net.. .
I know where you are coming from I am the same way! I'm glad to see
that you are due in September. The charting must have worked

Shannon

It certainly helped I only took one hpt that came out negative,
and I actually had light brown spotting around 8dpo (which could have
been implantation spotting--that cycle I actually got AF a little
early also, so i half suspect that it was an exceedingly early m/c).
The cycle we succeeded, I was quite content to wait till I was
officially "late" to test since I was already 90% sure that I was
pg--had a nice tri-phasic chart, sore b**bs, slightly off-feeling
tummy, etc (plus I knew that we BD on both O day and 2 days before
when I had my most fertile CM, so chances were high).

It was also nice to read about how to chart to avoid pregnancy. I
don't plan to use that info as a sole source of BC for any length of
time, but DH and I have the option in case I don't or can't go back on
BCP's (or something similar) at some point.

Good luck with your TTC! I hope it goes well and quickly for you!

--Elit.
#1 due 9/20/2004
Old June 3rd 04, 07:30 PM
Kazh

A pet ............ahhhhh how sweet !!

I've found usually woman can be worse................but I put this ng =
down to the fact we ALL have the same thing in common, so we aren't =
judging other people, we are all here for help or to help.

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message =
news
We have Todd, but even he's not too bad and won't harrass you =
personally.
And there's some occasional trolls, but we all ignore them and they go
away for lack of fun.=20

Old June 3rd 04, 07:33 PM
Kazh

I have a Sony Clie NX70V, posh thingymebob !!! Colour screen, palm OS5 , =
camera / camcorder built in.............I shopped around a lot before I =
bought it and then hubbie copied me and bought one too !!!

I'll take a look at NFP, sounds like a nice little program.

I do the same with my charts, mess around with figures, add facts in, =
take facts out, it occupies my mind and de-stresses me.

"Elitsirk" wrote in message =
om...

#1 due 9/20/2004

Old June 3rd 04, 09:40 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Kazh wrote:

*I use documents to go, came with my PDA it can convert all sorts of files
including word and excel.

Yeah, docs to go came with my latest PDA also (Tungsten T3), but I never
use it. I really don't need to have word docs on my palm - I'm a memo pad
girl - and I still haven't learned Excel so I wouldn't use that part at
all. I like NFP. It's really really easy and it makes nice charts and it's
all pre-configured. See http://www.geocities.com/palmnfp/index.html

Fetal growth chart ted General 16 June 18th 04 02:58 PM
Help-BBT chart Kate Pregnancy 5 May 20th 04 11:56 PM
Potty Training (possible TMI) Krista General 7 May 20th 04 12:43 AM
Chinese Gender Chart Fer Pregnancy 11 November 13th 03 01:37 PM
Denver Developmental Chart toto General 4 August 19th 03 07:23 AM