Naming and shaming am i allowed?

Old July 20th 04, 06:31 PM
Father O'Nearly

Default Naming and shaming am i allowed?

I am new to this group and I find that this could be what I am looking
for. Over 11 years ago I was living with my girlfriend with my son and
my girlfriend of 6 years became pregnant again which later produced a
girl.
11 years later I am now very happily married to a wonderful woman but
I still hanker after my children. I have been to court several times
to get access to my children but to no avail.

I have never been allowed to see my daughter since she was born. When
my daughter was born, I was not even told by the mother. I have been
to court several times but the mother and her new partner have moved
several times which has prolonged the chance of contact.

11 years later I am now forced with a CSA bill although I have never
seen my children and they have changed their name to her new partners.
They call him Dad. I have tried to get their interest but to no avail.

What I want to know is, can I name and shame her and her boyfriend for
child abduction. I would love to arrange posters around their village
about their crime of child abduction. I have been trying for so many
years to get access to my children but the new partner to my ex has
implanted himself as their father and I am left in the dark.

Can I post posters in her village for child abduction charges without
facing criminal prosecution?
Old July 20th 04, 06:47 PM
teachrmama

Just out of curiosity, what would you hope to accomplish in terms of getting
to know your children by doing such a thing?

m...

Old July 21st 04, 05:41 AM
Father O'Nearly

"teachrmama" wrote in message ...
Just out of curiosity, what would you hope to accomplish in terms of getting
to know your children by doing such a thing?

I have little interest in knowing my children anymore.They know that i
exist but they have refused to write back to me or to have any contact
with me.This is because the mother disappeared many years ago when my
children were less than two years old.She changed my childrens names
to her new partners so that he could pretend to be their real
father.If i had taken the children away from the mother in the same
way as she did to me it would be classed as abduction.She moved to a
little village and played happy families by pretending that they are
the perfect family and i want the people in that village to know what
she has done.
Could i write to all her neighbours and tell them what a child
stealing bitch she is? Or am i supposed to let them carry on their
crime unnoticed. Women who do this sort of thing and think they can
walk around with their heads up should be brought down a peg or two
and be named and shamed in their neighbourhood.

Old July 21st 04, 06:30 AM
teachrmama

[...]

My husband discovered a few years ago that he had an almost 13 year old
daughter by a one night stand (before we ever met). The woman moved and
never let him know he might be a dad. She has a number of illegitimate
children by an equal number of fathers. She told his daughter that her
father had abandoned them when she was a baby. What a viscious lying slut!
He didn't even know she existed! I do understand your craving revenge. I
find these women's behavior absolutely disgusting! But the question is,
what good would it do? Your children may seek you out one day--you don't
know their reasons for not doing so now--it could be social pressure, fear
of what friends/family will say--it could be many things. I see from your
post that you are seeking to punish the woman who did this to you. But you
may just hurt your children and destroy any possibility that they will ever
seek you out. And it seems from your posts, that you are hurt because you
were so unfairly cut off from them. Do you really want to destroy any hope
of a future relationship with them just to hurt the selfish fool who hurt
you?

Old July 21st 04, 02:40 PM
Bob

Father O'Nearly wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in message ...

Just out of curiosity, what would you hope to accomplish in terms of getting
to know your children by doing such a thing?

I have little interest in knowing my children anymore.They know that i
exist but they have refused to write back to me or to have any contact
with me.This is because the mother disappeared many years ago when my
children were less than two years old.She changed my childrens names
to her new partners so that he could pretend to be their real
father.If i had taken the children away from the mother in the same
way as she did to me it would be classed as abduction.She moved to a
little village and played happy families by pretending that they are
the perfect family and i want the people in that village to know what
she has done.

That seems like a reasonable response.

Could i write to all her neighbours and tell them what a child
stealing bitch she is? Or am i supposed to let them carry on their
crime unnoticed. Women who do this sort of thing and think they can
walk around with their heads up should be brought down a peg or two
and be named and shamed in their neighbourhood.

I hears about an Australian group called "Blackshirts" who sometimes
held public demonstrations in front of femorrhoids who stole the kids
from their fathers. Public shaming is the minimum of what she deserves.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old September 15th 04, 11:12 PM
LZPalmer

I have little interest in knowing my children anymore.

Rather, they don't want to know you, so leave them
alone or I'll photocopy the last few letters you've
sent them for everyone here to see, wife beater.

They know that i exist but they have refused to write
back to me or to have any contact with me.

You're damn right!

This is because the mother disappeared many years
ago when my children were less than two years old.

No, David. Stop lying. You haven't been able to see
your kids because you are too violent towards women
and children. You've even admitted on Usent that you
smashed one of you ex-girlfriends in the teeth.

"Yes I did smash my ex girlfriend Tracy's face when I was
younger in 1979 and I have had to live with myself since."
David Nash 24 May 2002 http://tinyurl.com/4wxlv

She changed my childrens names to her new partners
so that he could pretend to be their real father.

You're only the biological father and have never
seen them or paid a single penny toward their keep.

If i had taken the children away from the mother
in the same way as she did to me it would be classed
as abduction.She moved to a little village and played
happy families by pretending that they are the perfect
family and i want the people in that village to know
what she has done.

She has raised her children very well and kept you
and your malicious self away from those kids permanantly.
GET USED TO IT.

Could i write to all her neighbours and tell them
what a child stealing bitch she is?

TRY IT SUNSHINE. I know where you work with Ron Davis,
and I know where you live in Brighton.

Or am i supposed to let them carry on their crime
unnoticed.

Any more threats from you and I shall be on to the police!

Women who do this sort of thing and think they can
walk around with their heads up should be brought
down a peg or two and be named and shamed in their
neighbourhood.

Thanks for giving all the necessary material for yet
another restraining order on you, David. Get it into
your malicous head that they are not your kids, you
festering thing of hate.