Check out Inner-Circ, the International Circumcision Discussion Group on Google!

Old June 6th 07, 02:33 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Bill LaBarr

Default Check out Inner-Circ, the International Circumcision Discussion Group on Google!

Check out Inner-Circ, the International Circumcision Discussion Group
on Google!

Inter-Circ is a global perspective, male circumcision discussion
group. Men are encouraged to discuss the pros and cons of becoming
circumcised as an adult. You can always find us at http://inter-circ.com/
so please bookmark inter-circ.com, our permanent web-site address.
Our group, "Inter-Circ" is a registered domain and protected by
international copyright laws. By having our own registered web
address, we can avoid the troubles from the "copy-cat" groups out
there pretending to be us. Just go to http://inter-circ.com/ to get
to us anytime!
The group does NOT allow discussion nor debate of infant/neonatal
circumcision. We believe that male circumcision should ONLY be a
choice made by the body's owner if and only if they are fully aware of
the implications of an adult circumcision, and furthermore fully
consent to said procedure.
Intact men, who after considering the procedure, and have chosen to
keep their foreskins also have an important part to play here.
Membership is invited to all adults regardless of gender or sexual
identity. Men are encouraged to share their personal views as to being
cut or uncut. All members are encouraged to ask questions.
Flaming, personal insults, or offensive off-topic posts may result in
immediate termination of membership. Submission of photos must pertain
solely to the subject of circumcision. All photos and messages are
subject to approval by the moderators. Members are asked to consult a
moderator before posting any messages should topic appropriateness be
uncertain. Thanks for your attention to these necessary rules. Welcome
and thank you!