Thinking of Jamie and Nathan

Old March 8th 04, 06:00 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Thinking of Jamie and Nathan

Gentle hugs on this anniversary.

((((((Jamie))))))

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau

Old March 8th 04, 07:11 PM
Emily

(((((Jamie)))))

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Scheherazade, stillborn at 20 weeks, 3/2/04
Old March 8th 04, 07:15 PM
JennP

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Gentle hugs on this anniversary.

((((((Jamie))))))

My thoughts are with you today, Jamie.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 8th 04, 07:19 PM
Mary W.

DeliciousTruffles wrote:

Gentle hugs on this anniversary.

I'm thinking of you too, Jamie....

Mary

Old March 8th 04, 07:55 PM
Jamie Clark

Thanks guys, you all rock.

No special plans today. I don't really "commemorate" the day that my son
died. I do know many women who spend the anniversary of their child's
death, reliving getting "the call" that told them that there child wasn't
healthy, then reliving each step of the termination process, sometimes for
days and even weeks leading up to the anniversary. I'm just not one of
those people. I want to honor my son's life, not his death. I want to
honor the good that he brought to me in his short life, not remember the
method by which he left this earth. I know other people who have died, and
I don't usually make a big deal about the day that they died. Of course
those people had the luxury of having lives first, but I chose to remember
Nathan on a more regular basis, not just on one particularly sad day from my
history. Plus, it's way to close to my birthday, which I'd much rather have
filled with joy and silliness! : )

When Spring comes, and I see daffodils a bloom, I think of Nathan. Such
harbingers of hope, and sunnier days.

Every time I look into my sweet Taylor's eyes, I see a little bit of Nathan,
looking back at me. And I know that she has a great big brother angel,
watching over her.

Thanks for the hugs and good thoughts. You guys are great.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest1
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

Old March 9th 04, 07:10 AM
Amy

((((((Jamie))))))) & angel hugs up to Nathan xxx