Water has memory, validating homeopathy

Old November 12th 10, 02:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

On 11/11/10 9:30 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:08:43 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

On 11/11/10 8:53 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:43:42 +0000 (UTC), in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

wrote in
nd.com:

I completely fail to see how waving magnets - surreptiously or not -
would do anything about the distilled water. If you think otherwise,
please present valid evidence.

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he does
tricks and nobody knows how he does them.

Nobody? Just because you don't know how he does them, does not mean
nobody knows how he does them.

To think, Carole claims to have studied logic in school and was good
at Math and English and has a higher than normal IQ. Carole also
states, anyone with an education is dumbed-down.

I used to have asthma - got rid of it with cellsalts, it took 5 years to my last attack.
Allergic rhinitus, housedust allergies - I don't get them anymore.

Wow! Five years? How do you know that it was cell salts and not other
changes that occurred? I am sure that there were many changes in those
five years, including your body getting five years older and other
changes in your immune system.

Jeff, I wonder if she is stating that as what she believed she had,
or if she was actually diagnosed with either Scratch or RAS Tests?

Good point. And what kind of practioner diagnosed it, too?
Old November 12th 10, 03:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
d.com:

--
There are two great secrets of the quack's success. One is the
fact that many human ills, including some of the severest, will

But still they prescribe the drugs.

Doctors kinda know which illnesses require drugs, and prescribe
those.

But doctors don't really know which illnesses will respond to
nutritional remedies and which won't.

Micronutrients are very well researched, but you would not know that. If
they had any effect on the illnesses you claim, they would already be
used for those.

Yes, you'd think that wouldn't you?
But it isn't the case.
All I can suggest is that the concepts of "toxemia" and "acidosis" are off limits as they would cure most
diseases and cut into pharmaceutical market share.
So what we appear to have here is a "dumbing down" effect with the mass media and the medical schools playing
a dominant role.

And its really quite pathetic really, that you idiots can't work it out.

The
other half are due to the fact that many of life's ills are
wholly or in part psychosomatic. -Martin Gardner

Allopaths don't know the cause or the cure but arrogance often
works, hey?

That's more like alties - who often rely on spurious methods of
diagnosis.

Yes and no.
I could go into a lot of discussion and there are some areas I'm not
sure about. Alties don't know the diseases and how to diagnose like a
regular doc,

Which is precisely why you should not rely on "alternative medine"
practitioners. If they won't even know which disease is the case, how
would they know what to advise?

I'm not sure how much it matters.
Because according to cellsalts the remedy is the same for any ache, pain, discharge or whatever, regardless of
the diagnosis.
Eg, if I have a headache the remedy is the same whatever the cause.
I can't comment any further than that.

some diseases are rare and incurable, but OTOH some
considered incurable aren't.

Please present _valid_ evidence for the cure rate for the incurable
illnesses by "alternative medicine."

Asthma is supposedly incurable - I got rid of it with cellsalts.

Many diseases are the result of toxemia
which has built up over a person's lifetime of wrong eating. Most
alties probably don't know enough about toxemia and acidity and
nutritional cures. There are faults on both sides.

Not that you've ever been able to prove that claim, but try again.

I just don't think that most alties know enough about toxemia and acidosis which are the two main causes of
disease IMO.
I've been to altie clinics where they never really helped or understood the issues, although they may say
things like "your body is toxic" but they don't seem to have any mechanism to deal with it.

My understanding is that toxemia means that some of the body's systems aren't working at their optimum, and
can show up different ways such as constipation, various discharges, headache, skin troubles, dandruff,
coating on the tongue, various aches and pains. Treatment should involve treating the lot, not in focussing on
one thing only such as headache or skin issues.
A proper holistic treatment will recognise symptoms as signs of toxemia and treat the whole body. Toxemia is
the forerunner of more serious diseases where the disease has settled in and it isn't going anywhere fast.
Often when a person goes to the doctor with aches and pains or discomfort they are often turned away as
hypochondriacs, but when a person turns up with something more drastic they are welcomed and given assurances
they've come to the right place. The doctors don't understand that disease all comes from toxemia and acidisos
that has taken quite a while to build to the stage where it causes major disruption.

These symptoms are the disease (dis-ease) process at work, leading to more severe manifestations which doctors
have given names and attempt to cure.
Acidosis / acidity is when one or more of the body's systems is more acid than it should be and these acids
often aren't eliminated or neutralised but stored around the body leading to degeneration as people age. Some
of the acids get stored around the body in the tissues or joints which can then play up - causing cramps,
desire for back massage, pains in joints.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

--
To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, but to
imagine your facts is another. -John Burroughs

Old November 12th 10, 03:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 11/2/10 10:10 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 11/2/10 7:26 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message news http://vimeo.com/14646626

Homeopathy is what is known as a vibrational remedy. When the solution is shaken it separates the spirit
from the substance and it
is the spirit that becomes the active ingredient.
Spirit is behind all matter. Every substance, microbe, animal, plant and person has its own identity and
vibrates at its own
frequency. Hence the Rife cures where he identified the frequencies of different disease microbes and was
able to knock them out.

Are you serious? A solution has a spirit? Are you taking this as if it is for real? This is total crap.

If you think this is real, then you probably had too many spirits: The ones that come out bottles and are
available in glasses at bars. Either that or you are completely clueless.

Jeff

Some Theoretical Groundwork to Understand Homeopathy and "Energy Medicine"
http://www.naturalworldhealing.com/h...ergytheory.htm

Disruptive vibrations and an unexpected danger:
Further data about the homeopathic phenomenon is fascinating:
1. When the preparations are exposed to a strong electromagnet they seem to lose their ability to cause a
healing response.

They never had this ability.

And you know this because ....bob told you?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old November 12th 10, 03:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:04:20 -0000, "john" wrote:

http://vimeo.com/14646626

Now, to believe that is really stupid.

And: Homeopathy is fraud.

Old November 12th 10, 03:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 11/11/10 10:08 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
4.39...
wrote in
d.com:

--
There are two great secrets of the quack's success. One is the
fact that many human ills, including some of the severest, will
run their course and vanish without treatment of any sort.

But still they prescribe the drugs.

Doctors kinda know which illnesses require drugs, and prescribe
those.

But doctors don't really know which illnesses will respond to
nutritional remedies and which won't.

Micronutrients are very well researched, but you would not know that. If
they had any effect on the illnesses you claim, they would already be
used for those.

Yes, you'd think that wouldn't you?
But it isn't the case.
All I can suggest is that the concepts of "toxemia" and "acidosis" are off limits as they would cure most
diseases and cut into pharmaceutical market share.

Please tell us the name of the toxins. Please explain what you mean by
"acidosis." In real medicine, acidosis is a real condition caused when
the pH of the blood is too low because of poisoning, metabolic problems
or breathing problems (when can't expel CO2 fast enough, the CO2 builds
up in the blood and lowers pH because it is an acid).

Toxiemia and acidosis are certainly not "off limits." However, you have
yet to tell us the name of the toxins. Personally, I will most likely
expel a lot of toxin tomorrow morning when I use the toilet.

So what we appear to have here is a "dumbing down" effect with the mass media and the medical schools playing
a dominant role.

And its really quite pathetic really, that you idiots can't work it out.

We have. We know that toxemia is an out-dated explanation with no basis
in science.

[...]

Gee, that doesn't inspire confidence.

Eg, if I have a headache the remedy is the same whatever the cause.
I can't comment any further than that.

That says a lot. If find it hard to think that a treatment that doesn't
affect the cause is very good. For example, headaches can be caused by
tension (tension headaches), migraines, sinus congestion or tumors. I
find it hard that treating a headache caused by a tumor the same way you
would treat a tension or sinus headache is a good thing.

In real medicine, doctors are often able to find causes. For example,
with asthma, not only do we know about triggers, we also understand what
happens to make the bronchioles constrict during an asthma attack. Most
of the treatments work by preventing the constriction during an attack
or before the attack.

some diseases are rare and incurable, but OTOH some
considered incurable aren't.

Please present _valid_ evidence for the cure rate for the incurable
illnesses by "alternative medicine."

Asthma is supposedly incurable - I got rid of it with cellsalts.

In other words, the best you can do is anecdote. The plural of anecdote
is not data.

Many diseases are the result of toxemia
which has built up over a person's lifetime of wrong eating. Most
alties probably don't know enough about toxemia and acidity and
nutritional cures. There are faults on both sides.

Not that you've ever been able to prove that claim, but try again.

I just don't think that most alties know enough about toxemia and acidosis which are the two main causes of
disease IMO.

Really? If they are such a big cause, tell us the chemicals that make up
"toxemia." And what do you mean by "Acidosis" and how is it diagnosed?

I've been to altie clinics where they never really helped or understood the issues, although they may say
things like "your body is toxic" but they don't seem to have any mechanism to deal with it.

My understanding is that toxemia means that some of the body's systems aren't working at their optimum, and
can show up different ways such as constipation, various discharges, headache, skin troubles, dandruff,
coating on the tongue, various aches and pains.

Really? While I agree that constipation, discharges, headache, skin
problems and aches and pains can be caused when body systems aren't
working at their optimum, it seems rather strange to blame it on
something that you can't identify, call it "toxemia," and not learn more
about it. How do you explain that toxemia causes constipation and dandruff?

Treatment should involve treating the lot, not in focussing on
one thing only such as headache or skin issues.

Really? What if the skin issue is dry skin that can be treated with
lotion or petroleum jelly? Should one look for toxemia or treat it
effectively with lotion or PJ?

A proper holistic treatment will recognise symptoms as signs of toxemia and treat the whole body. Toxemia is
the forerunner of more serious diseases where the disease has settled in and it isn't going anywhere fast.
Often when a person goes to the doctor with aches and pains or discomfort they are often turned away as
hypochondriacs, but when a person turns up with something more drastic they are welcomed and given assurances
they've come to the right place. The doctors don't understand that disease all comes from toxemia and acidisos
that has taken quite a while to build to the stage where it causes major disruption.

What evidence is there that shows that diseases are caused by toxemia
and acidosis? Why is the evidence stronger than say the evidence that
appendicitis is caused by bacteria, often stuck in the appendix when a
fecolith (solid piece of feces) plugs the opening of the appendix? Or
that oral thrush is caused by yeast (fungi)?

These symptoms are the disease (dis-ease) process at work, leading to more severe manifestations which doctors
have given names and attempt to cure.

Then why have doctors found other mechanisms to explain the symptoms?
Like crushing pain in the chest with shortness of breath is often caused
by blocked arteries in the heart. Where is the toxemia here? The
acidosis comes from blood not being properly pumped around the body
because the person is having a heart attack.

Acidosis / acidity is when one or more of the body's systems is more acid than it should be and these acids
often aren't eliminated or neutralised but stored around the body leading to degeneration as people age.

Please explain why the last time my urine was tested, the pH was 5.5.
Whether you understand it or not, the kidneys excrete acid. The body is
able to maintain very good control of the acidity of the blood with the
kidneys and lungs.

Some
of the acids get stored around the body in the tissues or joints which can then play up - causing cramps,
desire for back massage, pains in joints.

So the lack of cartilage seen in osteoarthritis is just too much acid in
the joints? How about in septic arthritis? Is that from acid too? Why
isn't joint pain a common feature of respiratory distress then?

When you get a clue, let us know.
Old November 12th 10, 03:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

wrote in message ...
On 11/2/10 7:26 PM, carole wrote:
[...]

No. Because electromagnets don't cause any lasting changes to water. If
I am incorrect, show the scientific article that shows I am wrong.

Jeff

Old November 12th 10, 03:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 11/11/10 10:10 PM, carole wrote:
"Happy wrote in message ...
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:04:20 -0000, wrote:

http://vimeo.com/14646626

Now, to believe that is really stupid.

And: Homeopathy is fraud.

You know this because ....bob told you?

Homeopathy is just distilled water. The active ingredient in homeopathic
medicine is so diluted that chances are that there is not one molecule
in a bottle of homeopathic medicine. And, if homeopathic medicine were
true, people who live downstream of sewage treatment plants would die
from the effects of drugs that people who contribute to the sewage took.
And, we would have toxic effects from drugs when they go swimming.

Homeopathy made sense when the standard treatments were stupid (like
blood-letting). Now, homeopathy is stupid.

Jeff

Old November 12th 10, 05:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Happy Oyster

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:10:31 +1100, "carole" wrote:

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:04:20 -0000, "john" wrote:

http://vimeo.com/14646626

Now, to believe that is really stupid.

And: Homeopathy is fraud.

You know this because ....bob told you?

That any schoolchild with a brain knows it.

..
--

The "Meta-Mediciners", a deadly sect disguised as "medicine"

http://www.deathsect.com
Old November 12th 10, 03:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Steelclaws

Bob Officer -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in
:

My vote goes with evidence all the time. I read fantasy novels for
recreation, but I don't mistake them for reality.

Even as we had an aside discussion of to kill a mocking bird, it is
historical fiction. Not really true. To be able to recognize
Fictional Allegory to real life situations is a skill set.

It's one that she seems to lack.

I actually like Killer Angels, but don't for one second think it's
accurately reflecting the thought processes of the historical characters
the author uses. Nevertheless, it's a good account of what happened.

--
After all, a conspiracy is the easiest way to 'rationalize' the
unknown because, almost by definition, it requires no proof. -
Old November 12th 10, 03:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Steelclaws

"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

And every single post she makes proves her claims wrong.

And steelclaws, I'm beginning to realise that's all you've got --no
logic, no reasonings, just rhetoric behind all your hot air.

The proof is in the pudding - or in this case in the respective posts. I
can back my claims up by using valid evidence, you cannot.

Yes, I understand why you have to go on the defensive, as you cannot
refute my claims. That's also another thing you always do.

It is all she has.

It's kind of sad.

Yes, it is sad, that you've devoted your life to your career and all
you've got is rhetoric.

You're just showing - again - that you don't know how to read and
understand what is being said unless I try to dumb it down to your
level.

--
Penicillin cures pneumonia even if you're in a coma, but
alternative medicine only seems to work when you are awake. -

Now why would that be the case ...I think you're clutching at straws
now.

That's because "alternative remedies" require faith to work. It's also
known as the placebo effect. Penicillin does not require faith, and that
is why it works even with unconscious people.

--
Of course, the best (worst) part of it is that the alt-med
people are convinced that it is all plausible because they are