Sears Portrait Studio Question

Old September 4th 03, 07:53 AM
Deb

Default Sears Portrait Studio Question

We purchased some pictures of our toddler at the sears portrait studio.
They are reasonable and pics come out nice. you can see the results right
away online.

I have a questions about the pictures on the disk that you can get when you
leave. First of all, the gal forgot to put the pics on the disk as we got
the disk and it was empty, no big deal, I will just go back and get them
again. But what is the resolution of the pics on disk, are they small size
like the previews you see on the computer when you pick and choose photos?
Maybe if this is the case, I will save the 15 dollars for the disk and see
if I can get my money back. If they are just the 3 by 5 size like they look
on the pc and internet, then they are usueless.

thoughts?

Old September 4th 03, 02:44 PM
Karen Askey

I have a questions about the pictures on the disk that you can get when you
leave. First of all, the gal forgot to put the pics on the disk as we got
the disk and it was empty, no big deal, I will just go back and get them

I can't help you with the rest of your post, but take the disk back ASAP! This
happened to me at another studio and I went back 3 days later (my next trip
near the portrait studio) and they no longer had the pictures on their computer
and couldn't put them on disk. NOR would they give me a refund b/c, for all
they knew, I downloaded the pictures off the disk, erased it, and was trying to
get my money back!

Anyway, it was a real struggle to get some resolution on this matter, but if
your disk is empty, call NOW and go in as soon as you can.

koa
Still nursing James, 02/06/01
EP'ing for Joey 04/02/03 (BCP)

Old September 6th 03, 12:49 AM
DougB

We have been twice. We got the pictures on disk both times.

The first time, the pictures looked pretty decent, even tho they were
tiny in file size. Around 25 to 35k each.

The second time, the pictures didn't look as good, they were a little
darker and blurrier, the file size was similar, but a little smaller
even. The actual pictures that came back were not as good as the
pictures from the first time. So both the pictures and the diskette
were worse the second time.

That's my experience, not sure if it's helpful or not.

G'luck.
DougB