Pregnant?

Old December 6th 03, 06:55 AM
CY

Default Pregnant?

My DD (21 mths) in the last few days has been nursing slightly less,
sleeping terribly and a couple of times has exclaimed "yukky milk" while
nursing. My period is 3 days late. I plan to go to buy a pg test in the
a.m. but my question is, if I am pg, surely my milk wouldn't be affected
this early would it???

Any ideas, or is it probably just a fluke???

TIA,
CY

Old December 6th 03, 05:22 PM
CY

Default Pregnant? DISREGARD

LOL. Disregard please. AF came late!

Old December 13th 03, 12:07 AM
Dawn Lawson

CY wrote:

My DD (21 mths) in the last few days has been nursing slightly less,
sleeping terribly and a couple of times has exclaimed "yukky milk" while
nursing. My period is 3 days late. I plan to go to buy a pg test in the
a.m. but my question is, if I am pg, surely my milk wouldn't be affected
this early would it???

Any ideas, or is it probably just a fluke???

I'm confused.
Didn't you post this a few days ago and then post saying it was just
late AF?
Or was that someone else?? (sorry, can't google right now, time-wise)

Dawn