Spanking in the News

Old August 31st 05, 08:28 PM

Default Spanking in the News

Kane's Komments

School sends home how-to-smack pamphlets
Stuff.co.nz - Wellington,New Zealand
.... using that kind of physical punishment sends all ... his motivation
for writing the spanking guid was ... misunderstanding of the
institution of corporal correction or ...

Kane: Need we mention; the times they are a changin'?
And I've not heard that in school discipline is suffering. Nor grades
in Utah.
And where the schools go, and prove the truth about the use of CP and
it's failure, the public is likely to follow shortly.

Few Utahns Believe Corporal Punishment is Acceptable
KSL Radio - Salt Lake City,UT,USA
A new Survey USA study shows how Utahns feel about corporal punishment.
.... When it comes to disciplining a child at home, things like spanking
are a little more ...
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=98309

Kane: Did some gibbering monkey mention a comparison between police and
parents and batons and corporal punishment? Why I think it did....R R R
R R

And the suing of parents is going to be a real reminder of what the
truth is...that it's assault to hit a child, no matter WHAT your
"authority" over them might be.

And just think, when it's against the law to spank, and it falls under
assualt statutes, just like enciting someone to assualt another (adult)
it would be actionable...especially in civil court...and real real real
expensive if one has a habit of encouraging and supporting ass-sault.
0:-

Spanking suit settled for $94,000

Middle schoolers claim Harvey cops paddled them

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

By Chris Hack
Staff writerTwo south suburban middle-school students will receive a
total of more than $90,000 in the settlement of a federal lawsuit
claiming they were spanked by Harvey police officers wielding a plywood
paddle...
http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southt...th/241syt3.htm

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
A great article on spanking billy f Spanking 7 February 29th 04 02:32 AM