Ken Pangborn reneges on word

Old February 27th 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

Default Ken Pangborn reneges on word

On 26 Feb 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane was forced to admit that the reference
showed correlation but not causality, and that
the title wrongly asserted causality, I predicted
the usual mental masturbation from Kane.

Nailed dead to rights Kane just weasels MORE.

What's the idea, Kane, to BURY your CONCESSION
among all of this volume of denial?

Do you think it will work?

Of cours it will work. Kane is now claiming VICTORY! ;-)

Doan

Old February 27th 07, 04:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane was forced to admit that the reference
showed correlation but not causality,

"forced?"

I made the observation long before I used the word, "concede" which I
used to cut Ken and Doan off from their escapist use of the title to
avoid discussing the actual study.

and that
the title wrongly asserted causality,

That is true ONLY if one presumes the title does in fact reflect the
content of the article or the study. It did not. It was not wrong
because it asserted causality but because it did not conform to the
content of either.

I predicted
the usual mental masturbation from Kane.

You are lying.

Nailed dead to rights Kane just weasels MORE.

Nothing to weasel.

Ken lied, and Doan IS lying.

I made NO claim the study or the article was trying to claim cause.

I pointed out myself the title was not consistent with either.

What's the idea, Kane, to BURY your CONCESSION
among all of this volume of denial?

Me? Bury it? I've demanded Doan POST IT...he has kept it buried and
simply screamed accusations without providing the original proof.

He's a liar. You are a liar. Ken's a liar, because you will make
accusations then refuse, when confronted, to show the proof.

So, where IS my "concession," Greg? In it's full context.

You need to read my "concession." All it was was another way of saying
what I had already said...that the title did not accurately represent
the content of the article or study.

That is what I conceded.

Do you think it will work?

Work to get Doan or Ken to honestly discuss the study?

No, but I had hopes.

Work to get them to provide the proof of their accusation about my
"concession?" Hope. But I had hopes.

So far my hopes are dashed.

They are still avoiding the actual article and their errors.

And they are using the title, as you are, to make a claim about my
statements that is not true.

Tell you what. YOU bring the posts up and show where I concede that the
article or the study tried to claim cause.

Go for it, Liar.

Or better, YOU argue the content of the study with me. Let's see How YOU
run now. Just like Ken and Doan.

By the way, leave the ****ing addresses alone.

You touch them and I'll start posting your posts to even MORE relevant
newsgroups where those that recognize liars and thugs like you are even
LESS tolerant than I am.

I'm tired of your thuggery, Greg.

0:]
Old February 27th 07, 04:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Doan wrote:
On 26 Feb 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane was forced to admit that the reference
showed correlation but not causality, and that
the title wrongly asserted causality, I predicted
the usual mental masturbation from Kane.

Nailed dead to rights Kane just weasels MORE.

What's the idea, Kane, to BURY your CONCESSION
among all of this volume of denial?

Do you think it will work?

Of cours it will work. Kane is now claiming VICTORY! ;-)

All YOU have to do, little post burying lying thug, is provide the full
context of my "concession."

Go ahead Doan.

Doan

Kane
Old February 28th 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 26 Feb 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane was forced to admit that the reference
showed correlation but not causality, and that
the title wrongly asserted causality, I predicted
the usual mental masturbation from Kane.

Nailed dead to rights Kane just weasels MORE.

What's the idea, Kane, to BURY your CONCESSION
among all of this volume of denial?

Do you think it will work?

Of cours it will work. Kane is now claiming VICTORY! ;-)

All YOU have to do, little post burying lying thug, is provide the full
context of my "concession."

Go ahead Doan.

He WHUPPED your ass and you conceded. Game Over, "never-spanked" boy!

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Default Hi folks at dads-rights.unmoderated ... was ... Ken Pangbornreneges on word

Hey, dads-rights folks, you are invited back. Had I caught Ken at
surreptitious newsgroup addy removal I'd have put you back sooner.

You missed a lot of cute stuff with him and his lying crony, Doan,
trying to hide from the issue they were dodging.

The usual. Lying by deceit, refusing to debate the real issue by picking
something inconsequential to debate instead...well, I don't need to tell
you.

Ken is supposed to have whupped my ass. R R R R RR

Odd, he's gone, I'm still here. Look familiar.

And suddenly I'm getting forged posts in my name making me appear a
racist bigot. Gosh, we never heard of THAT before, eh?

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 26 Feb 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane was forced to admit that the reference
showed correlation but not causality, and that
the title wrongly asserted causality, I predicted
the usual mental masturbation from Kane.

Nailed dead to rights Kane just weasels MORE.

What's the idea, Kane, to BURY your CONCESSION
among all of this volume of denial?

Do you think it will work?

Of cours it will work. Kane is now claiming VICTORY! ;-)

All YOU have to do, little post burying lying thug, is provide the full
context of my "concession."

Go ahead Doan.

He WHUPPED your ass and you conceded. Game Over, "never-spanked" boy!

Keep stomping your foot and lying, Doan. Anyone that can read knows better.

I notice Ken keeps taking the dad's group out.

They know Ken, and they enjoyed watching him get a royal ass kicking
again and conceding AGAIN by running, his usual style, then posting
anonymously with vicious attacks attempting to make me appear an anti
Semite.

I think I'll invite them back. They missed so much in this thread, after
he sneakily dumped their addy.

alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents

All Ken did was lie. So did you.

By avoidance of the real issue insisting on debating what was not in
question.

Pair of fools.

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 12:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message

Hey, dads-rights folks, you are invited back. Had I caught Ken at
surreptitious newsgroup addy removal I'd have put you back sooner.

You missed a lot of cute stuff with him and his lying crony, Doan, trying
to hide from the issue they were dodging.

The usual. Lying by deceit, refusing to debate the real issue by picking
something inconsequential to debate instead...well, I don't need to tell
you.

Ken is supposed to have whupped my ass. R R R R RR

Odd, he's gone, I'm still here. Look familiar.

Kane you are a legend only in your own mind. I choose to participate VERY
selectively. Just every once in a while prick that ego balloon of your Mr.
Blowhard with reality. I am amused as your desperate please for the
stalker's help POOR BABY! Can't handle me yourself you have to call up the
psycho reserves.

Keep on congratulating yourself. You may fool new participants. Where's your
PROOF that spanking causes children to become homicidal maniacs Kane? Your
"study" -- you were forced to admit that it didn't say what you claimed. In
the first place it wasn't really a "study" as such but a "survey." Hardly
real "science" there Kane except for a sociologist like you who hasn't a
clue what "SCIENCE" really is even after it is repeatedly explained to him.

Even within the text of the article it defeated the headline it proclaimed
by showing that in societies where spanking is the norm there was less
aggression than anticipated. Ron you lack the intellect to understand that
IF spanking drove children mad as you claim, society's opinion on spanking
would make no difference at all. Something way above your intelligence level
to understand, which is why I gave up trying with you. At one point I
thought you were just a hard line opinionated jackass. As time when on I
just concluded you didn't understand much of anything you were trying to
talk about. All you are is an angry old bully. Some people grow old
gracefully Kane, people like you just grow old, as big an asshole at 70 as
they were at 16.

Old March 1st 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

Will someone helps Kane and reASSure him that he is a victor here?
The he had never CONCEDED! ;-)

Doan

Doan wrote:

Old March 1st 07, 04:56 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

KRP wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message

Hey, dads-rights folks, you are invited back. Had I caught Ken at
surreptitious newsgroup addy removal I'd have put you back sooner.

You missed a lot of cute stuff with him and his lying crony, Doan, trying
to hide from the issue they were dodging.

The usual. Lying by deceit, refusing to debate the real issue by picking
something inconsequential to debate instead...well, I don't need to tell
you.

Ken is supposed to have whupped my ass. R R R R RR

Odd, he's gone, I'm still here. Look familiar.

Kane you are a legend only in your own mind. I choose to participate VERY
selectively.

Yeah, you sure do, bull**** artist.

You leave with notice of not posting anymore, and here you are again.
Couldn't resist.

You are mine, stupid pig. You'll come back here when I pull you chain,
like I just did.

Just every once in a while prick

You are that, alrighty.

that ego balloon of your Mr.
Blowhard with reality.

Give us an example, stupid.

Ego is a healthy thing if the opinion of the person about themselves is
correct. Mine is.

I am intelligent. Articulate. An educated redneck. Brave...the more
scared the more brave. And struggle constantly to find truth and post as
honestly as I can possibly manage based on facts I can find.

I'm also street smart way beyond your comprehension. Cons taught me
that. I KNOW how dangerous you really are. Not much, but unpredictable.

And YOU, ****ant lying desperate coward? Your ego?

I am amused as your desperate please for the
stalker's help POOR BABY!

"please?"

I tend to, when I need to, "plea" for help. I didn't ask them to come
and debate. They didn't before, and I don't need them to now. I have you
ALL TO MYSELF, little Kenny.

Just like I want you.

Do you really think I need help with you, Ken? Your ego is rotten to the
core. You need a healthy one. That means rehabilitation for you, Ken.

I'm here to help. 0;

I just like to keep them entertained, and up to date on your activities
and those activities of those who try to help (read, "use") you.

People need to know what you are up to. Especially anyone that might
look to you for help.

Doan and Greg needed you because they can't deal with me without help. I
catch them at their lies, subterfuge, vicious attacks, and other
unethical and immoral behavior on Usenet.

They are so SICK in their egos, viewing themselves as something they are
not, with talents they do not have, that they NEED to use others like you.

So who ELSE would they invite here, with their "please" (R R RR , you
illiterate pig. Oink Oink) but the notorious liar, Ken?

Even your tactics in lying are similar to theirs ...

.... never debate the main issue. Pick some small portion and try to
force the opponent to stay on that topic, instead of the real meat.

Even ignore when the opponent agrees and instead pretend he didn't and
fight fight fight, to stay way from the real issue under examination.

That's the coward's way of "debating," coward, and it's well known as
logical fallacy in argument. You are a pig, little boy. A child.

And you and Doan are both cowards. Greg proves his cowardice with little
girls. He gives them cold showers for innocent toileting accidents,
spanks them for who knows what, and makes them go bottle and can
collecting while he sits on his ass, NOT working.

Can't handle me yourself

R R RR...YOU, Kennyboy? Handle? I JUGGLE YOU WHEN AND HOW I WISH, JUST
LIKE NOW.

you have to call up the
psycho reserves.

Are you claiming they are insane? Name them. Call them insane to their
virtual faces, coward.

They haven't participated in the "debate" we had, have they now,
Rat'sass? They did not help me one bit. Nor did I ask them too.

Show where they assisted me in debate, Ken. As my "reserves."

You are hallucinating. Or you can prove it.

You ran without even finishing the 'debate,' you lying piece of pig
****, even Doan and Greg attacking me with their diversions, ad hom, and
various other childish attacks. THREE OF YOU COULDN'T HANDLE ME.

Twenty of you couldn't.

And I'm thinking now of all the assists YOU had, some of which others
things WAS you in drag. I have been subjected to a raft of attacks by
"strangers" while dealing with you...and still whipped your ass.

And how could I?

Simply: You are a pack of liars, with the combined intellect of a small
dried up cacti. You AND your socks and your cronies at these newsgroups.

Keep on congratulating yourself.

Thanks to you, yes, I have the opportunity to do just that.

Good job Kane, as usual.

I've grown weary of the weak little ****ants, Doan and Greg, and can
hardly take any credit for doing the same thing to them over and over
again because they are so without talent, intellect, or skill, they are
unable to come up with new challenges for me.

You brought a breath of fresh air to my boredom here. Or so I had hoped.

But then, you ended up doing things so similar to them, but with a
deeper level of stupidity, that I am getting bored again.

With YOU, stupid. U R boooooring.

Can't you learn a new tune with new words? Something more exciting,
though cowardly, like, "I can sue you for defamation?"

Anyone "can" sue someone for just about anything they wish. What an
asshole.

My most recent cackle from Doan.

What a cowardly little prick HE IS. Near as much as you.

A constant string of defaming bull**** pours out of him.

You may fool new participants.

Nah, I do too much archival posting of prior posts and threads, so that
they know damn well what a lying piece of useless babbling **** you, and
my buddies here at ascps and aps, really are.

Doan and Greg hate that...but they have to live with it and YOU were
their designated sacrificial lamb, or whipping boy, or scapegoat, take
your pick, stupid.

They whistled, and you, all sick inflated ego, were sure you could take me.

And ALL you could do was your same old lying bull**** logical fallacy
dodges and fakery.

Hell, stupid, I beat your ass thoroughly years ago on Fidonet...you just
don't know which of the many who did that I am. I can tell you I was
the best of them, as a clue.

You practically sobbed and begged for mercy.

Doan and Greg, the bobbing twins, threw you to me to take a little
pressure off them, forgetting that I'm perfectly accustomed to managing
to make fools of four or five of you ****ants at a time.

They need to read the newsgroup archives for our regular group hangouts.

They seem to have forgotten. And so easily....but that's SOP for the
emotionally and psychologically, and morally bankrupt.

OR, stupid as they are, they actually thought you'd be a challenge for
me. R R RR ..YOU, Ken Pangborn? A ****ant even before you came here?

Where's your
PROOF that spanking causes children to become homicidal maniacs Kane?

"Proof?" "Causes?" "Homicidal maniacs?"

I have none.

Where did I claim I did have any, Ken?

See....see how easy you are?

You lie. I expose you.

You make it so damned easy I am ashamed of myself for bagging you so
effortlessly.

Or, you can go get proof.

R R R...fat chance.

Rather than get proof you do no have, you will now try to divert again,
rather than go "get" that proof, because you know ****ing well there IS
NONE.

You boys call that dodging, "debate."

I call what I do to YOU real debate....exposing your stupid lying
diversions. And rubbing your noses in the facts.

So, ARE YOU NOW GOING TO PRODUCE proof that I made such claims, or admit
that you simply made up that I claimed to have "proof," and "cause?"

Eh, you stupid little pig?

And don't come up with someone else's words, like your own accusations,
false as they were, and claim AGAIN that I made such claims.

Your
"study" -- you were forced to admit that it didn't say what you claimed.

What did *I* claim it said? Did *I* claim cause, or did the title?

I said the title didn't say what the contents said. That's hardly
"admit"[ing] to anything, Kennyboy.

That's making clear that I understand the study. Nothing more. No
admission of anything. Just clarifying what is there.

Go ahead. Find MY words, not someone else's, not someone that wrote an
article about the study, but MY WORDS, as you say I claimed, and prove
your claim I said them.

RR.R..R...R.R. you cannot do it, stupid, and everyone knows it, even
your lying buddies who are fuming because they can't, without lying by
the many means they try to practice and I thwart them at.

Hey, readers....watch Kenny dodge again...it's called "run away like the
coward he is."

Watch Doan jump in and claim you whupped my ass, and 'admitted' something.

Lying, as usual.

You did nothing of the sort, and everyone knows it.

You boys perform like there's no one else here but us and you can get
away with anything because only I see you at your bull****.

There are a whole throng of amused folks just watching you all make
lying fools of yourselves.

R R R R R R....

Trust me, this isn't your private playground, little man.

In
the first place it wasn't really a "study" as such but a "survey."

'Survey' is a subset of "study," liar. Ask a researcher that uses survey
tools for their "studies."

It was indeed, a "'study' as such."

Learn to read, dumbass. Or learn not to lie.

You are SOOOOO easy to catch at it.

How many people here do you think don't know that a 'survey' is a well
known and frequently used 'study' tool, or as we call them, "instruments?"

That's what makes others all find you so distasteful and deceitful, Ken.

You act as though THEY, rather than YOU, are stupid. It's YOU,
especially if you think THEY ARE.

No, Ken. There are few so stupid as you. Very few. I know two of them.

They think their lies won't be easily seen...Greg, and Doan. They also
think everyone but them is stupid.

But YOU turned out to be stupider even than them.

YOU fell for their invitation to come here. By damn, they were at least
smarter than YOU, sucker.

And don't deny it. I have the posts, and the chronology. Moore was not
here first as you claim. YOU WERE at Greg's invitation and Doan's early
follow up when you and I faced off. Doan was so happy to see you he damn
near ****ed himself...a now he's stuck defending a loser...YOU.

You are too stupid to **** without assistance, aren't you, Ken? You have
to have TWO ass wipers to help you off the pot.

Hardly
real "science"

What's "real 'science'" Kennyboy? I think I asked this before and am
still waiting for an answer from you.

there Kane except for a sociologist like you

I'm not a sociologist, stupid.

Now you lie about what I am?

who hasn't a
clue what "SCIENCE" really is even after it is repeatedly explained to him.

Well, where did you do that, boy?

And I've described social science research openly and honestly as not
being the sample-destructive kind used in other disciplines.....because
it's not ethical.

What real science are you referring to? Physics? Guess again. They
conduct their pioneering research a whole lot like social science. Same
methods and protocols. And often with the same kind of correlation
results. We THINK we see a trace that tells us something is there...we
shall all it xxxx after the father of xxxxxery, Dr. Herr Professor, XXXXing.

R R R R ... come on Ken, you can't bet THIS STUPID can you?

We don't do 'live' autopsies on humans in social science research
anymore, Ken. They do such things in medicine.

Do you think anyone here, besides you and your buddies, are stupid
enough to buy that **** you just tried to peddle?

I see you once again unethically removed, as you did in the past in this
thread, "alt.dads-rights.unmoderated."

What are you afraid of, Ken?

They can't do anything to you here. This is the virtual world. Didn't
you know that?

R R R R RR R

Well, did I noticed this time and put it back?

Sure. I will before I hit reply.

You removed it last time on the 21st, as I recall.

I had to apologize for all those laughingly interested in seeing you
take yet another ass whuppin' little boy.

They missed so much.

But then, there IS a thread, if they need a laugh. At YOUR expense.

Hi, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated. How are you guys?

I have to apologize if you are being bored by this. You may have seen
Ken take far worse beatings for his stupidity and tendency to fabricate.

I'm doing the best I can...after all.

R R RRR R R R

Poor little me, having to face a talented brute of a debater like
this...a master debater....R R R R R R

Ken, you slay me.

Even within the text of the article it defeated the headline it proclaimed

The study did not have that title. Only the article did. I asked you to
debate the study (which of course also did not support the title of the
article about it). YOU RAN, herpes simplex.

by showing that in societies where spanking is the norm there was less
aggression than anticipated.

No, dummy. It made NO such claim. Are you talking about the three
culture's study? Hispanic, African American, and White?

It did NOT mention "anticipation." That's YOUR little fantasy.

That was not the finding that mattered according to Doan, and to those
that notice the change from claims in the past.

The claim was that where it is accepted more it has NO adverse affect.

This study showed what those of us that are in the field on line (as I
was for nearly 30 years) knows full well. It's a crock.

There is nearly always adverse outcomes from the use of CP, even IF
there is some apparent 'success.' And that it's consistent across all
three cultures.

You going to lie about that AGAIN?

This study confounded that bull**** from the past, that was in the main
just opinion dressed up as "research" mostly by, as Doan showed a
spanking interest group doing, MISQUOTING research sources. You folks
tend to lie.

One of the reasons I have such high regard for Ron, who I deeply
disagree with on his support for spanking as a viable learning tool (if
I understand his position correctly) is that he refused to lie, by any
means.

He will not misquote research for his position. He will not quote out of
context (as the liar Doan lyingly claims), and he will not attempt to
claim that research exists that does not.

He appears to know and accept that we have only history and it's
interpretation, and that social science cannot show CAUSE, but only
correlation.

He, like I, await the harder science that comes with things such as
brain scan and other more intrusive (though acceptable) invasion for
more material proof.

If it proves to be that spanking, CP, does show less effect and more
harm he would, as an honest man, be among those to admit it.

As it is, he has NOT used CP with any of the many children he's fostered.

THAT shows his integrity, you stupid dishonest ****ant liar.

And I, if those same tests, show that MY understanding is wrong, will
also admit it freely.

YOU, on the other hand, in the face of simple debate claims of what he
said, and he said, and they said, LIE YOUR ASS OFF, YOU DISHONEST PIECE
OF PONDSCUM.

I never claimed Cause, and I never claimed that spanking creates
monsters of any kind.

Nor have I tried to claim that social science is any more than it is.

Ron you lack the intellect to understand that
IF spanking drove children mad as you claim,

"Ron?" Are you on something? I'm Kane.

And I made no such claim. Not causally. I do believe a correlation
shows, very heavily in fact, that children that are spanked grow up with
a unique set of problems that include more mental illness (usually
clinical diagnosed depression), drug misuse, and more divorce (Lack of
social skills) and similar problems.

Many studies show this same outcome. Consistently. It might be the
weather, R R RRR, but they do tend to have spanking in common.

society's opinion on spanking
would make no difference at all.

I believe you are bouncing back and forth, which is fine by me since
they tended to agree and support each other, between two such studies...
the international one, and the three-cultures one.

Presume I'm discussing both, even if I use, "it" unless I say
specifically which I refer to.

It doesn't. It STILL, according to the study, in very plain language you
dodged, by playing with titles of articles ABOUT the study, rather than
the study or studies themselves, shows that there is SOME increase in
anxiety and misbehavior.

Show from the studies where it says otherwise.

Though Ron, whose name you bring in precisely because you know he
refused to debate on the subject, (and is likely to ignore you thus
allowing you to unethically disparage him) would likely recognize what
was there as what - was - there, even if he disagreed with it, and he'd
have rational objections, or plainly stated personal opinions, rather
than your bull**** and diversions, Kennyboy.

Something way above your intelligence level
to understand, which is why I gave up trying with you.

R R RR R...sure, Ken. YOU claimed it said "cause." The studies didn't.
So you kept harping that the title of the article about the study meant
"cause."

Real bright.

Show in the those studies you now refer to where it claimed CAUSE,
dimbulb. Your, "it disproved" is clear evidence that you KNEW that the
title wasn't accurate, but you spent dozens of posts trying to keep me
there arguing it so you would NOT have to go to the more dangerous
territory of the actual study. Or studies.

At one point I
thought you were just a hard line opinionated jackass.

I am.

And that is based on my examining research for a whole LOT of years, and
considerable experience with those compromised populations in treatment
centers and prisons. Again, during a whole lot of years. About 30 of
them in fact.

It made me opinionated. And stubborn, hence a "jackass."

Your jackasswardness is based on perpetuating your ignorance, dummy. Not
on facts. You go out of your way to misinterpret facts to give them
meanings they do not have.

Like claiming that because there was "less than anticipated" the
significance of SOME is negated.

Not according to the claims, Kennyboy.

Doan's in particular...that black children improve with whipping.

Crock. And I showed how it was a crock, and so did these studies. Across
cultures in one study, ALL HAD THE SAME RESPONSE, GOOD OR BAD, with the
same variables and constants present.

In the international study, SOME increase in anxiety and misbehavior was
noted for ALL groups cross culturally. Less in some, that was more
accepting of CP proves NOTHING, stupid.

The claim has always been, by you and other ****ants just like you, (or
those innocent ignorants, I grant do exist), that it cause NO increase,
and in misbehavior, and in fact an improvement in behavior...anxiety, of
course, you ****ants like to leave out.

We that actually care about children know better. We DO include
observations of anxiety levels.

As they are what can make people sick. Even cause lifelong physical
ailments, like hypertension, and digestive problems.

As time when on I
just concluded you didn't understand much of anything you were trying to
talk about.

I understand it very well indeed. Where is your Master's Thesis, if you
have one, fraud?

All you are is an angry old bully.

It's not all I am, but it most assuredly IS what I am when it comes to
assholes like you that would destroy humankind for your little self
pitying view of the universe. Rather than face the truth you'll lie to
yourself. Can't have your world view questioned, now can you, Kennyboy?

I do not have a whole lot of patience with you ****s, though I did when
I was young and professionally obligated to.

My experience has shown me that you ****ants don't learn much by kindly
methods, so ass-kicking is what I'm about.

You might have noticed. 0;}

Some people grow old
gracefully Kane,

I sure as hell hope you aren't accusing me of that. That could make me
burst out crying, kiddo. That is NOT my intent. If there aren't a lot of
assholes like you hating me intensely I will go out very regretfully.

I want on my tombstone that fools and liars hated me very much.

Please. Don't disappoint me. Hate me.

people like you just grow old,

And a whole lot wiser by way of having learned as I lived, what assholes
like you are about.

By the way, introduce me to your friends that don't grow old.

as big an asshole at 70 as
they were at 16.

What, you don't see any improvement?

I'm a much bigger asshole and pain in the butt to your kind now than I
was then.

I was naive, hopeful, kind and supportive, and believed I could turn
your kind around with reason and helpfulness and knowledge and appeals
to conscience.

But then, that's youth for yah. Fortunately I was also born with a very
good **** detector and in short order I got how dangerous you twits are.

So, Kenny the Liar, show everyone where I said CP CAUSES children to go
crazy. MY OWN WORDS.

Or, try another dodge.

Which ever, your ass is and has been mine for some time now.

Anyone that can read with normal comprehension knows that.

0:

Old March 1st 07, 05:22 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Doan wrote:

Will someone helps Kane and reASSure him that he is a victor here?
The he had never CONCEDED! ;-)

Oh, I don't think I never conceded.

I KNOW I never conceded to what you wish I had and claim I had and
insinuate I had.

I conceded to what I had been saying for a few weeks, that the title did
not reflect accurately either the article contents, or the study
contents of the study being discussed in the article.

Now isn't that correct, Doan?

Doan

Go ahead, lie some more, littleboy.

You and Ken need each other badly.

I'm not the victor so much by my efforts as by the clumsy clown act you
two put on, with Greg's help, and the sock brigade that added so much
color.

You are fools.

And your pronouncement is a real chuckle to those that know Kennyboy and
have watched me kick his sorry ass so thoroughly.

Frankly I hope they stay OUT of it. I didn't need them, and don't now. I
just like to have that audience that knows Kenny so well so he'll be
reminded of what a complete flop he is as a human.

Like you, little man.

Monkeyboy, hysterical arm waving dancing lying screeching monkeyboy.

Damn, I nearly forgot.

Have a prosperous and good year. Best wishes.

Gung Hay Fat Choy.

We had a great celebration and I got to be the head of the Gum Loong
this year. My turn, and I'm the tallest. Wheeeee....

And at my age too. But then I was the youngest in the Loong.

And the only non-Asian.

But then, I was born in a Pig year.

We are very very fortunate. Loyal, hard working, strong, etc. You know
the numbers.

What an honor, eh?

And I had a dead-pig-resurrecting dream recently.

NOW that is really fortunate.

What was your year animal? We might be compatible.

R R R R R R R RR R R R R R R

Doan wrote:

Old March 1st 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Hahaha! Kane got his ass WHUPPED and conceded. He is now foaming mad!
Hihihi!

Hahaha! More "bull****" coming out of Kane's mouth!

reading Stephanie General 65 November 28th 05 07:23 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 November 18th 05 05:35 AM
Teaching a 5 yo to read Jim General 42 May 2nd 05 02:59 AM
A praise report. PRAISE GOD!!! [email protected] Solutions 8 April 23rd 05 02:44 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 September 29th 04 05:17 AM