Ken Pangborn reneges on word

Old March 1st 07, 09:13 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default Hi folks at dads-rights.unmoderated ... was ... Ken Pangborn reneges on word

"0:-" wrote in message
news:j5WdncPNyMNswXvYnZ2dnUVZ_r2onZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Hey, dads-rights folks, you are invited back. Had I caught Ken at
surreptitious newsgroup addy removal I'd have put you back sooner.

Ken is supposed to have whupped my ass. R R R R RR

Odd, he's gone, I'm still here. Look familiar.

Kane you are a legend only in your own mind. I choose to participate VERY
selectively.

Yeah, you sure do, bull**** artist.

Sure the bull**** artist here is the "PUSSY" who keeps BEGGING for help from
my stalker because he knows his ass has been beaten.
POOR LITTLE BAAAAAYYBEEEE!

PLEASE PLEASE COME RESCUE POOR KANE! POOR WUSS!!!

Old March 1st 07, 09:17 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Doan" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Hahaha! Kane got his ass WHUPPED and conceded. He is now foaming mad!
Hihihi!

The little boy is DESPERATE! He's CRYING to get my stalker back to help him.
If Kane were .000000000000001% the Internet BADASS he wants people to
believe he is, and *IF* he has won the debate, why would he need to solicit
the reserves????? Why the literal desperation with trolling the Dads group
for his RESCUER? BEGGING for help? PLEADING for help. Sad - really SAD.

Old March 1st 07, 09:22 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:vN6dnVtdSNmO_nvYnZ2dnUVZ_v2knZ2d@scnresearch. com...
Doan wrote:

Will someone helps Kane and reASSure him that he is a victor here?
The he had never CONCEDED! ;-)

Oh, I don't think I never conceded.

I KNOW I never conceded to what you wish I had and claim I had and
insinuate I had.

I conceded to what I had been saying for a few weeks, that the title did
not reflect accurately either the article contents, or the study contents
of the study being discussed in the article.

` HORSE ****! Fopr weeks you contended the aryticle "PROVED" that
spanking causes aggression in kids BEYOND QUESTIOIN! Yopu defended that
point till you were humiliated with it and had to confess that the article
failed to do that at all.

And your pronouncement is a real chuckle to those that know Kennyboy and
have watched me kick his sorry ass so thoroughly.

Frankly I hope they stay OUT of it. I didn't need them, and don't now. I
just like to have that audience that knows Kenny so well so he'll be
reminded of what a complete flop he is as a human.

Sure that's why you troll the DADS group BEGGING for help! ADD IT BACK and
PLEAD for my stalker to help you again Kane! BECAUSE YOU WON! HA HA HA HA HA
HA! Let's face it you NEED the help Kane. I observed while I refrained from
posting you strutting your stuff beating your chest proclaiming yourself to
be "THE" Internet BADASS! Beating your chest like a silverback wannabe!
And when you face another Alpha male you **** all over the ground begging
for help! What a TOTAL WUSS! Just an old pussy!

Old March 1st 07, 01:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

Kenny, crawl back under your rock, you have already been exposed for the
fraud and dolt you are. Why come back and subject yourself to it again?

Ron

Old March 1st 07, 03:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Doan wrote:

Will someone helps Kane and reASSure him that he is a victor here?
The he had never CONCEDED! ;-)

Oh, I don't think I never conceded.

I KNOW I never conceded to what you wish I had and claim I had and
insinuate I had.

I conceded to what I had been saying for a few weeks, that the title did
not reflect accurately either the article contents, or the study contents
of the study being discussed in the article.

` HORSE ****!

Thanks, but I already have collected all the fertilizer I need from
you and Doan. But it back in your mouth.

Fopr weeks you contended the aryticle "PROVED" that
spanking causes aggression in kids BEYOND QUESTIOIN!

Oh? Show a few lines where I said that, without qualifying it as
correlation...which of course it was.

YOU used the word "proved" Kenny, not me, and continually lied that I
was making a causal claim.

Real stupid of you. I see you still are not providing proof of your
claims when I request it. Why is that I wonder?

Yopu defended that
point till you were humiliated with it and had to confess that the article
failed to do that at all.

Nope. No such thing happened, but feel free to post the proof of it
here.

I'm not sure what you are refering to, since I'm unable to find, in
the thread, any confession of mine.

I simply argued what was there. When YOU ran out of stupid lying
comebacks, Kennyboy, YOU ran.

And your pronouncement is a real chuckle to those that know Kennyboy and
have watched me kick his sorry ass so thoroughly.

Frankly I hope they stay OUT of it. I didn't need them, and don't now. I
just like to have that audience that knows Kenny so well so he'll be
reminded of what a complete flop he is as a human.

Sure that's why you troll the DADS group BEGGING for help!

Did you see me ask anyone there for help? Have I not publicly stated I
do NOT want them to engage in the debate with you and I?

Why are you lying now, Kennyboy?

ADD IT BACK and
PLEAD for my stalker

I presume you mean Moore. Have you seen me use his name when I
humorously invited the group to continue watching me kick your butt?

Moore so rarely comments, and I don't need him. I have a hunch you do
for some perverse reason of your own though, Kenny, or you wouldn't
keep invoking his specter here.

to help you again Kane!

Help me again? Who, when, with what? I dealt with you, your socks,
Doan, and Greg, showing repeatedly that you are a liar, Kennyboy.

BECAUSE YOU WON! HA HA HA HA HA
HA! Let's face it you NEED the help Kane.

Really? How is it this debate on the issue of CP and two studies has
had but three posters, and a few socks.....Me, you, doan, occasionally
the village idiot, Greg, and ALL YOUR SOCKS, Kennyboy?

Seen anyone come here to help me? Ron responds occasionally when YOU
mention him, but not with any help of any kind to an argument he and I
sit on opposite sides of, you stupid git.

He'd hardly be supporting my argument since he's opposed to it.

He responds because you have continually lied about him.

And I suspect he thinks you are very very funny. I know I certainly
do. Nice to have you back.

I observed while I refrained from
posting

R RR R RR R......just couldn't resist the jerks on your chain, eh?
0;

you strutting your stuff beating your chest proclaiming yourself to
be "THE" Internet BADASS!

Naw, just someone that like so many others, Kennyboy, find you easy to
ass whip.

Beating your chest like a silverback wannabe!

Projection, Kennyboy. Give us a few grunts.

And when you face another Alpha male

YOU? RR RR R R R R RR RR ..... you are about as alpha as a puppy
****ing all over himself because you met a REAL big dog.

you **** all over the ground begging
for help! What a TOTAL WUSS! Just an old pussy!

R R R R R ....... let me see now. I asked you for proof of your
claims, and your proof consists of screeching the again. I show you
how your logic if flawed, your facts incorrect, and your morals highly
questionalbe, challenge you to read and respond to a COMPLETE
paragraph, putting back the parts YOU leave out, and in the end, you
ran.

Only to return with more of your blubbering **** claims.

You had both Greg, and Doan and your socks helping you, ****ant.

I had...well, ME and the truth.

Yep, YOU were sure outnumbered.

R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

Old March 1st 07, 03:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

On Mar 1, 5:44 am, "Ron" wrote:
Kenny, crawl back under your rock, you have already been exposed for the
fraud and dolt you are. Why come back and subject yourself to it again?

Because he must.

Ron

Here kennykennykennykenny. Here kennykennykennykenny.

0;

Old March 1st 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:-]

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:02:10 +0100, "freedom"
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, "0:-" wrote:
KRP wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message

Hey, dads-rights folks, you are invited back. Had I caught Ken at
surreptitious newsgroup addy removal I'd have put you back sooner.

You missed a lot of cute stuff with him and his lying crony, Doan, trying
to hide from the issue they were dodging.

The usual. Lying by deceit, refusing to debate the real issue by picking
something inconsequential to debate instead...well, I don't need to tell
you.

Ken is supposed to have whupped my ass. R R R R RR

Odd, he's gone, I'm still here. Look familiar.

Kane you are a legend only in your own mind. I choose to participate VERY
selectively.

Yeah, you sure do, bull**** artist.

You leave with notice of not posting anymore, and here you are again.
Couldn't resist.

Yep, that's Ken. Lying as usual.

Actually he surprised me...I was certain he'd return under another name,
pretending to be someone else, like he did a few years ago with his
Internet Junction account.

You are mine, stupid pig. You'll come back here when I pull you chain,
like I just did.

Just every once in a while prick

You are that, alrighty.

that ego balloon of your Mr.
Blowhard with reality.

Give us an example, stupid.

Ego is a healthy thing if the opinion of the person about themselves is
correct. Mine is.

I am intelligent. Articulate. An educated redneck. Brave...the more
scared the more brave. And struggle constantly to find truth and post as
honestly as I can possibly manage based on facts I can find.

I'm also street smart way beyond your comprehension. Cons taught me
that. I KNOW how dangerous you really are. Not much, but unpredictable.

And YOU, ****ant lying desperate coward? Your ego?

I am amused as your desperate please for the
stalker's help POOR BABY!

"please?"

I tend to, when I need to, "plea" for help. I didn't ask them to come
and debate. They didn't before, and I don't need them to now. I have you
ALL TO MYSELF, little Kenny.

Just like I want you.

Do you really think I need help with you, Ken? Your ego is rotten to the
core. You need a healthy one. That means rehabilitation for you, Ken.

I'm here to help. 0;

I just like to keep them entertained, and up to date on your activities
and those activities of those who try to help (read, "use") you.

People need to know what you are up to. Especially anyone that might
look to you for help.

And this is precisely why http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com exists. If
they're not on usenet, most people will still do their research when
seeking out the kind of "help" Ken claims to provide. It's a virtual
certainty that anyone Googling Ken will see that site, and this is why the
site will remain running until Ken's obituary appears in the newspaper.

Doan and Greg needed you because they can't deal with me without help. I
catch them at their lies, subterfuge, vicious attacks, and other
unethical and immoral behavior on Usenet.

They are so SICK in their egos, viewing themselves as something they are
not, with talents they do not have, that they NEED to use others like you.

So who ELSE would they invite here, with their "please" (R R RR , you
illiterate pig. Oink Oink) but the notorious liar, Ken?

Even your tactics in lying are similar to theirs ...

... never debate the main issue. Pick some small portion and try to
force the opponent to stay on that topic, instead of the real meat.

Even ignore when the opponent agrees and instead pretend he didn't and
fight fight fight, to stay way from the real issue under examination.

Precisely Ken's tactic.

A while back, I was kicking his ass on some issue (difficult to recall
which, there have been so many of them.) To divert attention away from
this, Ken changed the subject, and began falsely alleging that I had been
making telephone calls to his home from a pay phone (400 miles from where I
live, go figure). Then he began screaming that he had "WON" based upon the
fact that I was no longer making the phone calls (which I'd never made in
the first place.)

Anyway, you've joined the elite ranks of others who have thoroughly kicked
Ken's fat ass all over usenet. A few names are Jeffrey Bloss and JP
Young...if you're bored sometime, Google them and see how badly they
humiliated Ken.

Thanks for the update.

Kane

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old March 2nd 07, 05:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, freedom wrote:

Precisely Ken's tactic.

A while back, I was kicking his ass on some issue (difficult to recall
which, there have been so many of them.) To divert attention away from
this, Ken changed the subject, and began falsely alleging that I had been
making telephone calls to his home from a pay phone (400 miles from where I
live, go figure). Then he began screaming that he had "WON" based upon the
fact that I was no longer making the phone calls (which I'd never made in
the first place.)

Well, Empty Kane still alleging that I posted as Alina from MEXICO (more
than 400 miles from where I live, go figure).

Doan

Old March 2nd 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:-]

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:28:03 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, freedom wrote:

Precisely Ken's tactic.

A while back, I was kicking his ass on some issue (difficult to recall
which, there have been so many of them.) To divert attention away from
this, Ken changed the subject, and began falsely alleging that I had been
making telephone calls to his home from a pay phone (400 miles from where I
live, go figure). Then he began screaming that he had "WON" based upon the
fact that I was no longer making the phone calls (which I'd never made in
the first place.)

Well, Empty Kane still alleging

Alleging?

Exploring the possibility. Asking you questions. Pointing out the
longest and more telling of coincidences I've ever seen in aps.

Wondering, with you, little buddy, about those odd lapses, like you
refering to 'Alina' as "Aline," the name of a retired teaching Nun who
resides in USC owned Property, Mahonia Mansion, who is featured on a
USC webpage, and who taught Spanish for decades at USC, a language you
write in.

Why would Alina use expressions that you commonly use, like Hohoho
(that you changed to Hihihi) and a little smiley face in precisely the
kind of position you use your smiley in?

that I posted as Alina from MEXICO (more
than 400 miles from where I live, go figure).

You are so dumb as to presume that others are so dumb they don't know
what an anonymous proxy is, Doan?

And I posted a link to a search on the ISP that a lookup produces off
Alina's IP number and it's well known as an anon proxy provider.

Doan

I personally post from a lot more than 400 miles away from my ISP,
Doan.

I don't use a proxy, but there is another way.

And commonly known.

Tell us how folks from all over the country post from an AOL posting
host number, Doan.

Old March 2nd 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:28:03 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, freedom wrote:

Precisely Ken's tactic.

A while back, I was kicking his ass on some issue (difficult to recall
which, there have been so many of them.) To divert attention away from
this, Ken changed the subject, and began falsely alleging that I had been
making telephone calls to his home from a pay phone (400 miles from where I
live, go figure). Then he began screaming that he had "WON" based upon the
fact that I was no longer making the phone calls (which I'd never made in
the first place.)

Well, Empty Kane still alleging

Alleging?

Alleging is putting is mildly, Kane! False accusation, baseless claim,
defamation.... I could go on. Hihihi!

Exploring the possibility. Asking you questions. Pointing out the
longest and more telling of coincidences I've ever seen in aps.

Wondering, with you, little buddy, about those odd lapses, like you
refering to 'Alina' as "Aline," the name of a retired teaching Nun who
resides in USC owned Property, Mahonia Mansion, who is featured on a
USC webpage, and who taught Spanish for decades at USC, a language you
write in.

A language I write in? Come on, Kane! Hihihi!

Why would Alina use expressions that you commonly use, like Hohoho
(that you changed to Hihihi) and a little smiley face in precisely the
kind of position you use your smiley in?

Hihihi! ;-) Come on, Kane. You can do better than that!

that I posted as Alina from MEXICO (more
than 400 miles from where I live, go figure).

You are so dumb as to presume that others are so dumb they don't know
what an anonymous proxy is, Doan?

You tell me, Kane. What is anonymous proxy?

And I posted a link to a search on the ISP that a lookup produces off
Alina's IP number and it's well known as an anon proxy provider.

And I put in your IP address and got the same result. Go ahead, Kane

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...r/default.aspx

Doan

I personally post from a lot more than 400 miles away from my ISP,
Doan.

I don't use a proxy, but there is another way.

And commonly known.

Tell us how folks from all over the country post from an AOL posting
host number, Doan.

They join AOL? Hihihi!

Doan

reading Stephanie General 65 November 28th 05 07:23 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 November 18th 05 05:35 AM
Teaching a 5 yo to read Jim General 42 May 2nd 05 02:59 AM
A praise report. PRAISE GOD!!! [email protected] Solutions 8 April 23rd 05 02:44 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 September 29th 04 05:17 AM