Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

Old August 1st 07, 09:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Why are you hiding krp??

Can you provide a pointer link to one of Ken's messages
that is set to self destruct in a few days?

Su

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...tive-services/...
913dad2b5f206c?dmode=source

Dave: the ellipses ( ... ) is invalid in an address.
You provided a bad link.

Is there a REASON you didn't quote the body of the message either?

The only occurrence of 913dad2b5f206c in ascps was in your broken
link.

He got the format wrong, so it didn't work...but he was attempting to
prevent his post from being archived.

What is the date and time of this post and when will it self delete?
We've got an entire week for you to link to it successfully.

Can't you post a clickeable link to it?
I do that all the time, even long URL's.
exact newsgroup, discussion thread name, date, time?

Why didn't you quote the whole header Dave?

Old August 1st 07, 09:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

On Aug 1, 3:31 pm, Greegor wrote:
[...]

I even tried fixing the link you broke:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c?dmode=source

But it didn't work.

An Aug 1 message would be around until Aug 8 if no archive was set.

Old August 2nd 07, 12:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

DAVID DIP**** MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

I do know that you are a liar , a conman and a fraud, anyone who reads
www.aboutken and knows that all you would have to do is sue
David for slander to get it removed from the www. You have not, even
with all the money you claim to make. Why?

I wonder why you keep altering the link to http://www.aboutken

Why? Do you think I am obligated to help your slander dip****?

Well first of all ATTORNEY BUTTMONKEY - if it were as simple as your
little mind suggests, that'd be fine.

It is that simple. If any laws are being broken by
http://www.aboutken take legal action, rather than whining
about it on usenet for years.

Take action against a welfare recipient? Mr. Foodstanps? And get WHAT
exactly Davey?

BUT Mr. Moore hasn't a pot to **** in

This is a lie, as you have no knowledge of where I stand financially.

I know EXACTLY where ytou stand Mr. I work OFF the books Moore. Say
Davey, how are your girlfriend's kids? I hear that YOU managed to get into
just a LITTLE TROUBLE about how you treated them. Need some help Davey? Or
can she just kiss her kids goodbye forever thanks to YOU Mr., MACHO? Bad
enough to be a wife beater Davey, but beating up kids? WHAT A MAN! (NOT!)
And we all KNOW you'll deny it.

so when I'd win there is nothing to collect damages against.

Nor would you be awarded any damages, as everything at
http://www.aboutken is true and factual.

No Davey almost nothing is true and factual.

Moore wouldn't be deterred. It is EXTREMELY doubtful an American court
could force an ISP
in another country to take down anything! Been over this with REAL legal
minds Buttmonkey. I'd spend tens of thousands of dollars nailing his ass
in
court (a slam dunk) and get nothing for it.

On the contrary, you'd have a legal document which would state that
http://www.aboutken was found to be false. You'd be able to
post this on your own web site, and refer to it every time
http://www.aboutken is mentioned.

Moore YOU are Mr. WEBSITE BULL**** not me. I choose to ignore your
insane bull**** on my website as much as I can.

Then have to try again and again and again.

No, you wouldn't, for the very reason mentioned above.

Davey I prefer other means of remedy against you. I'll only be happy
when you are in a cage with Bubba pumping on your tiny little fairy ass.

All I'd have for it is an empty bank account.

LOL....according to your bankruptcy paperwork, that's pretty much what you
already have. $130 in your Wachovia account, wasn't it?

Davey on the DAY that was sworn to it was true. You are a RETARD! And
isn't it nice that YOU tried to get people to steal anything that was in the
account Davey? Didn't work! By the time your pathetic campaign started I
had already set up complete different accounts at another ban in another
state where a little prick like YOU could play games. Now you only have 49
states to TRY in your PATHETIC efforts to locate my present accounts. That
ought to keep you busy for a while. Maybe save some kids from having the
**** beaten out of them by MACHO MAN!

And Davey let me say again - I think any male who beats up women is
****! That's where I came in with you isn't it? And I think even LESS of a
fairy who beats up kids. Let's see Davey they're 9, 8 and 2 RIGHT tough guy?
What a BADASS beating up babies! But you are TERRIFIED of your ex wife's
boyfriend, right creampuff?

Old August 2nd 07, 12:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...
x: no-archive: yes

Hmmmmm, I wonder why Ken is using the "x-no-archive" bit? To quote his
own
words, he says this is "cowardice" and "running from accountability."

Do I answer to YOU Moore????? Badass Davey Moore? Beat-up an 2 year
olds today Davey????? Oooooo BADASS MOORE!

Old August 2nd 07, 12:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
David Moore wrote
Hmmmmm, I wonder why Ken is using the "x-no-archive" bit? To quote his
own
words, he says this is "cowardice" and "running from accountability."

Odd, I access from Google where the no archive blurb is hard to miss
and I haven't seen one on any of krp's messages.

Yeah I put them on two to screw with Buttmonkey!

Old August 2nd 07, 12:17 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007, Greegor wrote:
David Moore wrote
Hmmmmm, I wonder why Ken is using the "x-no-archive" bit? To quote his
own
words, he says this is "cowardice" and "running from accountability."

Odd, I access from Google where the no archive blurb is hard to miss
and I haven't seen one on any of krp's messages.

You referred to an Aug 1 message from Ken, and I examined
one of his Aug 1 messages and the bit wasn't set.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...ervices/msg/af
913dad2b5f206c?dmode=source

He got the format wrong, so it didn't work...but he was attempting to
prevent his post from being archived.

OR Davey MAYBE I was just screwing with a MORON!

Old August 2nd 07, 04:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default BIG BAD DAVID MOORE CHILD BEATER!

x - no archive: yes
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Dave: the ellipses ( ... ) is invalid in an address.
You provided a bad link.

I didn't put ellipses. If you're reading through Google, it's possible
that it modified the link (like it does with e-mail addresses.)

Is there a REASON you didn't quote the body of the message either?

I did.

The only occurrence of 913dad2b5f206c in ascps was in your broken
link.

That's not the entire reference number. Whatever you're looking at the
posts through, is munging them.

He got the format wrong, so it didn't work...but he was attempting to
prevent his post from being archived.

What is the date and time of this post and when will it self delete?

It won't self delete because Ken bumbled the syntax of the no-archive bit.

We've got an entire week for you to link to it successfully.

Can't you post a clickeable link to it?
I do that all the time, even long URL's.
exact newsgroup, discussion thread name, date, time?

Sure, this should take you right to it:

http://tinyurl.com/3cozsh

Why didn't you quote the whole header Dave?

I usually don't when responding to a post.

Davey do you usually taker time out beating the crap out of your girl
friend's little kids then? MACHO MAN?! So you are a TOUGH guy, huh? A BIG
BAD former Marine that roughs up little kids. You know Moore I thought you
were **** when I learned you beat up women, but....... It take a special
kind of **** to beat up kids. Must make you feel good to have cost the girl
friend her 3 kids.

If I want to use no archive TOUGH **** sissy britches! What are you gonna
do? Go beat up a Kitten to show me you're a MAN?

Old August 2nd 07, 04:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE CHILD BEATER!

BIG BAD BABY BEATER DAVEY MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

He got the format wrong, so it didn't work...but he was attempting to
prevent his post from being archived.

OR Davey MAYBE I was just screwing with a MORON!

LOL...gotta love it when Ken gets caught in a lie, and drags out the "I
meant to do that" defense... reminds me of the time he got caught posting
as when he forgot to log out of the account...

Moore you are insane. You know who that CS account belonged to. No LIE
Davey dip****, I haven't denied using the no archive command, but I am
amused that it has MR. ANONYMOUS so ****ed off. What's the matter Davey you
you OWN it? Only YOU can hide his ****? Now tell us how GOOD it made you
feel to beat up your girlfriend's kids... How much of a MAN it made you
feel. Almost as much as beating up your ex wives.. And you wonder why I
think you are POND SCUM!?

Old August 2nd 07, 05:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default BIG BAD DAVIUD MOORE CHILD BEATER!

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

[...]

Ken gets caught using the no-archive bit, and responds with defamatory
lies
to divert attention from himself. How hilarious...

No getting CAUGHT to it DESPERATE DAVE! Never DENIED it you public
jerkoff!

If I want to use no archive TOUGH **** sissy britches! What are you gonna
do? Go beat up a Kitten to show me you're a MAN?

You use the no-archive bit so that your lies can't come back to kick you
in
the ass later.

Hey Davey don't you have a BABY to beat up so we can all be AFRAID of
what a BADASS you are?

Old August 2nd 07, 05:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVEY MOORE BABY BEATER

DAVEY MOORE TOUGH GUY BABY BEATER!!!!
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

I do know that you are a liar , a conman and a fraud, anyone who reads
www.aboutken and knows that all you would have to do is sue
David for slander to get it removed from the www. You have not, even
with all the money you claim to make. Why?

I wonder why you keep altering the link to http://www.aboutken

Why? Do you think I am obligated to help your slander dip****?

http://www.aboutken isn't slander.

Sure it is Davey. It's blatant BULL**** and lots of people know it. Lots
of people KNOW it's bull**** because you are an effiminate little twerp who
has no other wat to strike back at a MAN who stand up to him because you are
so IMPOTENT so terribly and COMPLETELY IMPOTENT a little **** Moore.

Even if it were untrue, that wouldn't be slander, which refers to the
spoken word. You'd think
that a legal professional would know such a basic fact...but then, your
credentials are faked.

Libel then. But you also call people on the phone and repeat your
bull****. Again because you KNOW how impotent you are as a man Moore. You
terrified little whining CRY BABY!

Well first of all ATTORNEY BUTTMONKEY - if it were as simple as your
little mind suggests, that'd be fine.

It is that simple. If any laws are being broken by
http://www.aboutken take legal action, rather than whining
about it on usenet for years.

Take action against a welfare recipient? Mr. Foodstamps? And get WHAT
exactly Davey?

Care to post proof of this allegation? http://www.aboutken
contains conclusive proof of everything I've said about you.

No Davey it contains your LIES and those of some of your cronies. It
proves nothing.

BUT Mr. Moore hasn't a pot to **** in

This is a lie, as you have no knowledge of where I stand financially.

I know EXACTLY where ytou stand Mr. I work OFF the books Moore.

If I work "off the books," how would you (or anyone) "know where I stand"?
LOL....the two are mutually exclusive, idiot.

So you ADMIT working off the books then?

Say Davey, how are your girlfriend's kids?

I don't have a "girlfriend"....but if you're referring to my significant
other, our children are doing just fine. In fact, we just finished
watching a movie. Too bad none of your kids even want to be in the same
state as you?

YOUR kids Davey? She has 3 kids by another man and she lost custody
thanks to YOU......

I hear that YOU managed to get into
just a LITTLE TROUBLE about how you treated them.

Care to post some proof of this allegation? You seem to "hear" a lot of
things....however, when asked to provide proof, you seem to fall short.
Why is that?

But Davey we both KNOW it's true BADASS... Think your own kids are PROUD
of daddy the child beater?

Need some help Davey? Or can she just kiss her kids goodbye forever
thanks to YOU Mr., MACHO? Bad
enough to be a wife beater Davey, but beating up kids? WHAT A MAN! (NOT!)

LOL....what are you ranting about now? Wait a sec....I thought I was
engaged to a woman in California? Forgive me, I have difficulty keeping
up
with the fiction you make up for me and constantly change.

No we're talking about the bimbo from Portage, Indiana, remember her
Davey?

And we all KNOW you'll deny it.

Um, yes, I usually do deny ludicrous, untrue claims...especially when you
fail to post a shred of evidence to back them up.

http://www.myspace.com/mamabookaitjay

Close enough to HOME there Davey??????? QUICK X- NO ARCHIVE IT Mr.
ANONYMOUS!!!

so when I'd win there is nothing to collect damages against.

Nor would you be awarded any damages, as everything at
http://www.aboutken is true and factual.

No Davey almost nothing is true and factual.

Then take action against http://www.aboutken It's costing you
thousands, and is embedded in every major search engine, permanently.

Thanks for the claim Davey. However how can I take action against an
INDIGENT like you?

Moore wouldn't be deterred. It is EXTREMELY doubtful an American court
could force an ISP
in another country to take down anything! Been over this with REAL
legal
minds Buttmonkey. I'd spend tens of thousands of dollars nailing his ass
in
court (a slam dunk) and get nothing for it.

On the contrary, you'd have a legal document which would state that
http://www.aboutken was found to be false. You'd be able to
post this on your own web site, and refer to it every time
http://www.aboutken is mentioned.

Moore YOU are Mr. WEBSITE BULL**** not me. I choose to ignore your
insane bull**** on my website as much as I can.

Right, that's why you have a section dedicated to your "trip to Cuba" to
refute your stupid argument on usenet regarding whether or not you went to
Cuba to purchase your wife.

HAD a JPEG there Davey. And while you CLAIM I "purchased" my wife and
you toss little sissy fits demanding I prove everything I say, show us the
PROOF that she was "puchased." Let alone your claims she was a hooker in
Cuba and the rest of your filty **** Moore. Of course look at how you speak
of your ex wives.
You seem to have problems with women.

Then have to try again and again and again.

No, you wouldn't, for the very reason mentioned above.

Davey I prefer other means of remedy against you. I'll only be happy
when you are in a cage with Bubba pumping on your tiny little fairy ass.

(yawn) You've been threatening this for how long? A decade now? Funny
that I've never gotten so much as a parking ticket despite this massive
alleged "investigation"? LOL!

Not threatenign anything Davey, just stating that is my "preference" for
a remedy to deal with you. Somehow the audio tape of you crying like a baby
would be worth a great deal. You're a PANSY Moore. AN impotent little fraidy
cat pansy!

All I'd have for it is an empty bank account.

LOL....according to your bankruptcy paperwork, that's pretty much what
you
already have. $130 in your Wachovia account, wasn't it?

Davey on the DAY that was sworn to it was true. You are a RETARD! And
isn't it nice that YOU tried to get people to steal anything that was in
the
account Davey?

No, I didn't.

Sure you did Davey when you posted it begging people to access them and
spend the money.

Didn't work! By the time your pathetic campaign started I
had already set up complete different accounts at another ban in another
state where a little prick like YOU could play games. Now you only have 49
states to TRY in your PATHETIC efforts to locate my present accounts. That
ought to keep you busy for a while. Maybe save some kids from having the
**** beaten out of them by MACHO MAN!

Projecting again? Are you missing the mental, physical and sexual abuse
you used to bestow on your daughters?

Yeah it seems to have slipped my mind Davey - - AND THEIRS apparently.
That's a sick fantasy born in your diseased brain Moore.

And Davey let me say again - I think any male who beats up women is
****! That's where I came in with you isn't it? And I think even LESS of a
fairy who beats up kids. Let's see Davey they're 9, 8 and 2 RIGHT tough
guy?
What a BADASS beating up babies!

Again, anytime you want to provide proof of your allegations...

In due time Davey. IN DUE TIME and the right place. Davey there is some
**** you just can't cover up.

But you are TERRIFIED of your ex wife's
boyfriend, right creampuff?

My ex-wife doesn't have a boyfriend, as far as I know...

http://www.aboutken

Keep your LIES straight Davey. Just a little while ago you claimed you
have NEVER been divorced. Oooooops! Okay let's call the dude her HUSBAND
then. But you are still TERRIFIED of him, aren't ya SISSY BRITCHES? Davey
you're a PUSSY! Let's just get it out in the open and deal with it. Are you
afraid you might be GAY? Is that what the past 10 years has been about? Are
you QUEER for me boy?