Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

Old August 2nd 07, 02:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default BIG BAD DAVID MOORE SISSY CHILD BEATER!

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Wow, Ken's posting after midnight. Barbara must be working a double at
the
titty bar....

As ever Moore we know right where to find you, your mind firmly in the
gutter! What a PIG!!!

It won't self delete because Ken bumbled the syntax of the no-archive
bit.

We've got an entire week for you to link to it successfully.

Can't you post a clickeable link to it?
I do that all the time, even long URL's.
exact newsgroup, discussion thread name, date, time?

Sure, this should take you right to it:

http://tinyurl.com/3cozsh

Why didn't you quote the whole header Dave?

I usually don't when responding to a post.

Davey do you usually taker time out beating the crap out of your girl
friend's little kids then? MACHO MAN?! So you are a TOUGH guy, huh? A
BIG
BAD former Marine that roughs up little kids. You know Moore I thought
you
were **** when I learned you beat up women, but....... It take a special
kind of **** to beat up kids. Must make you feel good to have cost the
girlfriend her 3 kids.

Ken gets caught using the no-archive bit, and responds with defamatory
lies
to divert attention from himself. How hilarious...

No getting CAUGHT to it DESPERATE DAVE! Never DENIED it you public
jerkoff!

No, but you did state that it represented "cowardice" and "running from
accountability." Don't think too highly of yourself?

Yeah when YOU do it sissybritches. When I do it it dives a PANSY like
YOU absolutely bat****. Your current diatribe stands as proof!

If I want to use no archive TOUGH **** sissy britches! What are you
gonna
do? Go beat up a Kitten to show me you're a MAN?

You use the no-archive bit so that your lies can't come back to kick you
in
the ass later.

Hey Davey don't you have a BABY to beat up so we can all be AFRAID of
what a BADASS you are?

Nope, that would be your M.O., not mine. But, hey, anytime you want to
provide proof that I've ever beaten up anyone, anywhere...I'll immediately
remove http://www.aboutken from the web and leave usenet
forever.

Moore you have PROVED over and over and over and over and over that you
are a man TOTALLY devoid of honor. Your word is totally worthless, you never
keep it. Besides, BABY BEATER - I have nothing but contempt for a *******
that beats up women and kids like you!

Old August 2nd 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Wow, Ken's posting after midnight. Barbara must be working a double at
the
titty bar....

As ever Moore we know right where to find you, your mind firmly in the
gutter! What a PIG!!!

You're the one who married her, not me.

Your mind, Moore is ALWAYS floating near ****. You never cease to amaze
me at what a low life CREEP you are. People might think that as you close in
on middle age that you'd mature a bit and take your mind out of the gutter.
Sadly - all youprove is that sometimes **** floats and sometimes it sinks,
but it always stinks up the place.

No, but you did state that it represented "cowardice" and "running from
accountability." Don't think too highly of yourself?

Yeah when YOU do it sissybritches. When I do it it dives a PANSY like
YOU absolutely bat****. Your current diatribe stands as proof!

Ah, so in other words, the standards you try to set for others don't apply
to you.

No Davey it is just fun watching 'tards like YOU howl at the moon when I
use the no archive bit like you have and you play with your ANONYMOUS
REMAILERS because you ARE a "coward" Moore. You've been yellow your whole
life. When you life is over and they type of the epitaph for your tombstone
it will read" Here lies David D. Moore - COWARD of the county!

[...]

Translation: "I, Kenneth Pangborn, have no proof to back up the lies I
have posted." Thanks for the clarification!

See you remove the URL I posted... Hmmm..

http://www.myspace.com/mamabookaitjay

Old August 2nd 07, 11:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default BIG BAD GAYBOI DAVID MOORE SISSY WIFE BEATER AND BABY BEATER!

(Which is why dip**** Davey Moore ALWAYS posts ANONYMOUSLY!!!!)

*******
that beats up women and kids like you!

Translation: "I, Kenneth Pangborn, have no proof to back up the lies I
have posted." Thanks for the clarification!

See you remove the URL I posted... Hmmm..

http://www.myspace.com/mamabookaitjay

Very good, you posted a URL. Now please direct us to the portion of the
webpage in question, which proves that I am guilty of "BABY BEATING" (or,
which proves that the page has anything whatsoever to do with me, for that
matter...) The page indicates only a 35-year old female from Illinois,
who
is apparently going to become "Mrs. Moore" sometime in the future. Plus a
tagline which says "you ****ed with the wrong bitch."

Or, are you trying to imply that this page belongs to someone to whom I'm
engaged? Odd, considering that a couple of weeks ago, you were ranting
about my engagement to a woman in Los Angeles.

No I'm not "IMPLYING" anything. I am SAYING you are the subject Moore.
Isn't your SIGNATURE Davey that I "****ed with the wrong" badass?
Meaning YOU there sissy pants! Moore from the start 10 years ago I marked
you as a FAIRY who is ALL MOUTH. In the decade since you started,
fairyduster, you have PROVED what a little twerp you are. MR. ANONYMOUS
pees in his pants whenever he thinks anyone would waste their time coming
after him.
Your denials are humorous. You could be a STAR on the Jerry Springer show,
you and your trailer park bimbos.

Old August 3rd 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Greegor

Dan wrote
If he's a twerp because of what he's done over the last ten years...
what does that make you for chasing his tail for the same length of
time?

What have you been doing for the last 6 years with me Dan?

Old August 3rd 07, 01:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 2, 8:04 pm, Greegor wrote:
Dan wrote

If he's a twerp because of what he's done over the last ten years...
what does that make you for chasing his tail for the same length of
time?

What have you been doing for the last 6 years with me Dan?

Exposing you for the child abusing pervert you are, Greg.

Anything else needs clarifying for you?

Old August 3rd 07, 01:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Greegor

D If he's a twerp because of what he's done over the last ten
years...
D what does that make you for chasing his tail for the same length
of
D time?

G What have you been doing for the last 6 years with me Dan?

D Exposing you for the child abusing pervert you are, Greg.
D Anything else needs clarifying for you?

I bet you say that about all of your enemies.
It's convenient to believe that your opponents are evil.

Old August 3rd 07, 02:29 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
D If he's a twerp because of what he's done over the last ten
years...
D what does that make you for chasing his tail for the same length
of
D time?

G What have you been doing for the last 6 years with me Dan?

D Exposing you for the child abusing pervert you are, Greg.
D Anything else needs clarifying for you?

I bet you say that about all of your enemies.
It's convenient to believe that your opponents are evil.

What credible evidence is there that you're not evil, Greg?

Old August 3rd 07, 06:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Tip

Default Why are you hiding krp??

On Aug 1, 6:04 am, " krp" wrote:
"firemonkey" wrote in message

oups.com...

I do know that you are a liar , a conman and a fraud, anyone who reads
www.aboutkenand knows that all you would have to do is sue
David for slander to get it removed from the www. You have not, even
with all the money you claim to make. Why?

Well first of all ATTORNEY BUTTMONKEY - if it were as simple as
your
little mind suggests, that'd be fine. BUT Mr. Moore hasn't a pot to
**** in
so when I'd win there is nothing to collect damages against. Moore
wouldn't
be deterred. It is EXTREMELY doubtful an American court could force
an ISP
in another country to take down anything! Been over this with REAL
legal
minds Buttmonkey. I'd spend tens of thousands of dollars nailing his
ass in
court (a slam dunk) and get nothing for it. Then have to try again
and again
and again. All I'd have for it is an empty bank account.

You have an empty bank account anyway and http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
had a lot to do with that. Kenny the Assclown, you won't take Moore
to court because you know that every word written at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
is the truth. If it wasn't. a judge could order him to cease and
desist. The act of getting a judgement against Moore even once would
make a statement on your behalf whether he put the site back up
through a foreign server or not. You are a lying turd, Kenny
Assclown.

Old August 3rd 07, 10:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default BIG BAD GAYBOI DAVID D. MOORE SISSY WIFE BEATER AND BABY BEATER!

x - No archive: yes
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

No Davey it is just fun watching 'tards like YOU howl at the moon
when I
use the no archive bit like you have and you play with your ANONYMOUS
REMAILERS because you ARE a "coward" Moore. You've been yellow your
whole
life. When you life is over and they type of the epitaph for your
tombstone
it will read" Here lies David D. Moore - COWARD of the county!

If I want to use no archive TOUGH **** sissy britches! What are
you
gonna do? Go beat up a Kitten to show me you're a MAN?

You use the no-archive bit so that your lies can't come back to
kick
you in the ass later.

(Which is why dip**** Davey Moore ALWAYS posts ANONYMOUSLY!!!!)

I've never posted anonymously.

Davey you never post any other way than through ANONYMOUS REMAILERS. You
can't! You've had about every legitimate ISP in North America toss your
pathetic ass off. All you can use are throwaway accounts like Hotmail,
Gmail, Hushmail, and the REMAILERS..... Of course it's because you NEED
deniability for the things you do. I toss out a couple no archive commands
and YOU wet your pants Moore.

Hey Davey don't you have a BABY to beat up so we can all be
AFRAID of
what a BADASS you are?

Nope, that would be your M.O., not mine. But, hey, anytime you want
provide proof that I've ever beaten up anyone, anywhere...I'll
immediately
remove http://www.aboutken from the web and leave usenet
forever.

Moore you have PROVED over and over and over and over and over
that you
are a man TOTALLY devoid of honor. Your word is totally worthless, you
never
keep it. Besides, BABY BEATER - I have nothing but contempt for a
*******
that beats up women and kids like you!

Translation: "I, Kenneth Pangborn, have no proof to back up the lies
have posted." Thanks for the clarification!

Bo Moore tha translation is that YOU are a man totally without character
or honor. Your "word" is worthless.

[...]

Couple small problems. First of all, the profile in question belongs to a
FEMALE. Second, the profile belongs to someone from Illinois. So if you
are "SAYING" that the profile belongs to me, you're talking out of your
very wide ass, as usual. Oh, and then there's the simple little fact that
nothing on the page contains evidence that I have "beaten" women or
children, which was your original lie to divert attention from your use of
the no-archive bit.

Davey let's cut the **** here. I *know* that you and your trailer park
queen are living with your mother on Buffalo Avenue in Calumet City, a
really crappy suburb of Chicago. Oh Davey you know your history with both of
your ex wives, so do I. Lots of people have seen your cowardly website
attacking your most recent ex wife. What a MAN! (NOT!) But Moore you prove
you are a coward on a daily basis.

Isn't your SIGNATURE Davey that I "****ed with the wrong" badass?

ROFL! So that's your "proof"? That some woman used a similar phrase that
I might or might not have used at some point in time? Please sue me for
http://www.aboutken I'd love to get you in a courtroom and
humiliate the **** out of you. You can't possibly be this stupid.
Can you?

No Davey you know I know about you. Nice try to tough it out sissy boy!
Sue you for your website? And get WHAT? You're broke, living off your
ADOPTED mom (poor old lady) with your latest trailer park trash. AND
Davey - what's worse - you KNOW she's cheating on you right under your nose
and it drives you batty. This is too much fun.

This is almost as rich as the time that you insisted that JP Young was
really Stacy Alexander...based solely on the fact that they both lived in
Texas.

JP Young? I insisted that Stacy was pretending to be ATTORNEY HANK
BOATWRIGHT from Tampa. She was. Stacy - at least AS Stacey has been gone for
years. I guess her hubby lost too many University jobs because of her! But
that's neither here no there. Stacy Alexander is IRRELEVANT.

Meaning YOU there sissy pants! Moore from the start 10 years ago I marked
you as a FAIRY who is ALL MOUTH. In the decade since you started,
fairyduster, you have PROVED what a little twerp you are.

Which is more than can be said for you. You've proved nothing....merely
made ludicrous allegations, then cowered and ran in the other direction
when asked to back them up.

Yes Davey but I am still here AS MYSELF! I don't HAVE to post using
anonymous remailers. YOU DO! You have NO choice! You can't post as yourself
Davey, because you're a coward and you NEED deniability because you are
afraid. That's okay sissy!

MR. ANONYMOUS pees in his pants whenever he thinks anyone would waste
their time coming after him.
Your denials are humorous. You could be a STAR on the Jerry Springer show,
you and your trailer park bimbos.

ROFL...my significant other has three degrees. Yours dances up and down on
a pole.

Yeah right Davey. All you need to do now is tell me she's a LAWYER and
I'll laugh. Three degrees? One at the forehead, one in the rear, and the
other between the toes. More likely your trailer park bimbo dances up and
down on a pole. Again you KNOW (fear) she's cheating on you. Little wonder
WHY she'd do something like that on the little pansy Davey Moore is there?