Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

Old August 3rd 07, 11:09 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

" krp" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

How many air or water filters did he buy?
Dan I am only going to say this ONCE here. I know you have the
biggest
erection of your life THINKING you have something to throw at me to
discredit me. Yes Dan for a time I had a second job selling air and
water
filters. I also had a third job as a sales manager for a Kirby Vacuum
cleaner distributor training young salesmen. That came at a time when
my
ex
wife was deathly ill and many thousands of dollars in medical costs
were
not
covered by our insurance (deductible) so I took on extra work to
cover
those
costs. She had a deadly bout with the Epstein - Barr virus and damn
near
died. What would YOU do Dan? So I put in some 80+ hour weeks to help
keep
her alive.
Am I ashamed of it? I did what I could to make enough money to
pay
for
medicines and other things she needed when she couldn't walk or
sometimes
even sit up. Of course your pal MOORE like to make a big deal of it.
What a
resource you have in Moore. AMAZING!
That doesn't answer my question.

Sure it does dip****. That was more than 15 years ago. Too bad it
doesn't answer your question. It would if you were not a smartass.

"Sure it does... too bad it doesn't." You're as pathetic as Greg Hanson
is.

It SHOULD answer a question from anyone SANE.

Calm down, kenny boy.

You might have a stroke or a heart attack.

That doesn't even explain why you told the reporter you were an air
and water filter salesman when your primary job was the A-Team.

It doesn't need any explanation. I wasn't speaking AS the A-Team in
that
interview.

But you were speaking as an air and water filter salesman?

Just the description the reporter chose Don.

The reporter chose to describe you as an air and water filter salesman
rather than the head of the A-Team, which for eleven years was "leading the
field of building the defenses in the area of false allegations of child
sexual abuse, rape, sexual harassment, child abuse, domestic violence, child
custody, interstate and international child custody issues, and related
matters."

Why didn't you promote the A-Team in the newspaper (free publicity)
when you had a chance?

Because it wasn't related to the story.

Air and water filters were?

Nope the reporter chose to put in what he wanted. But probably more
relavent than my work with the A-Team.

You work WITH the A-Team?

Is there anyone on the A-Team on a full time basis other than yourself?

Isn't the A-Team really one person?

You?

And anyone one else is brought in as a consultant?

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

You're a dork, you know that Danny?

No, I'm not.

Uh - YEAH Dan you ARE! Anyone NORMAL would have dropped this little
tempest long ago.

Just getting the facts, kenny boy, just getting the facts.

Old August 4th 07, 03:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

krp wrote
[...]

Dan wrote
That doesn't answer my question.

That doesn't even explain why you told the reporter you were an air
and water filter salesman when your primary job was the A-Team.

Why didn't you promote the A-Team in the newspaper (free publicity)
when you had a chance?

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

When other people are talking about CAREERS, all Dan can say
is that he helps people fight CPS, according to him.

Hey Dan, maybe you should sell Kirby vacuums or air/water filters!

Old August 4th 07, 10:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

DAVID MOORE AS:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...
DAVID DIP**** MOORE AS:

I didn't write the post you're replying to.

SURE you did Davey. it's from one of your SIGNATURE anonymous
remailers!!! ANONYMOUS DAVE!

"Tip" wrote in message
groups.com...

Police say man abused two foster kids
Miami-Dade police arrested a man they say abused two girls; the home
continued to operate after the first victim came forward.
BY CAROL MARBIN MILLER

http://www.miamiherald.com/569/story/185302.html

When a 10-year-old foster child complained to state child-abuse
investigators in November that her foster mother's boyfriend had
molested her, caseworkers removed her from the home.

But the foster home remained open, and a month after the molestation
report was received, child welfare administrators renewed the home's
license.

Now, police say, there is a new victim.

On Wednesday, acting on a report from the Department of Children &
Families, Miami-Dade police arrested Ian Garrick, 42, on charges he
molested the now-11-year-old in 2006 -- and raped another girl, 8,
in
April. Garrick is being held at the Miami-Dade County jail without
bond.

Al Zimmerman, DCF's Tallahassee spokesman, said the agency is still
looking into how the case was handled, but state confidentiality
laws
forbid him from discussing the details.

Said Thomas G. Franklin, a DCF administrator in Miami: ``This is a
tragic situation, and we continue to do all that we can to assist
law
enforcement. Children in the state's dependency system are often
already
victims of very sad, very traumatic situations, and to learn a child
has
been revictimized is heart-wrenching.

``When we learned that one of the children in our care may have been
assaulted, we acted quickly. When our investigation resulted in
verified
findings, we immediately contacted the police.''

WRONG!!!

When an allegation of molest of a child in FC is made to DCF they
should IMMEDIATELY notify the police. And the investigations can run
concurrently.

Kenny Pangborn blew a long, spew of hot air:

OH David.

I don't believe Tip ever said his name was "David." Do you have any proof
of this?

Oooo now "TIP" is a REAL name Davey? You get funnier by the minute.
R - - more pathetoic Mr. ANONYMOUS REMAILER!

There is a certain young mother living in Killeen, Tx. who swears she
grew up under your roof and that you (not her mother's current
husband) abused her. She swears she will never let you see her baby.
Her name is Megan. She has a MySpace acount but you are blocked from
it Kenny. She hates you.

So you keep claiming Davey.

I claim it as well. I have chatted with Megan and can confirm at least
some of these facts. She had nothing positive to say about you, in chat
nor on her blogs.

No Davey you have NOT! You LIE! You were given simple questions you
could confirm with her IF you were spekaing to her, BUT you seem to have
been UNABLE to do that in over a year of challenges. Nobody needs to wonder
why Davey. You are LYING. You know that a bull**** answer and AGAIN you'd be
faced with IMMEDIATELY taking down your website. Well IF you had any honor
or honesty in you, which everyone KNOWS you DON'T!!!!

But when asked for proof you always seem to
come up empty handed!

Actually, that would better describe you. In the past week alone, you've
failed to come up with any proof for the following allegations you've
made:

Yeah Davey like you have PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are
in constant contact with my daughter - HELL - ALL of them and other members
of my family too.

SO Davey since you are speaking to Megan ALL THE TIME... Try these
questions again:

1. What was the name of Megan's cat when she lived here?

2. What was the color of the cat?

3. What was the name of Megan's dog? What breed of dog was it?

4. What nickname did Megan call me?

5. What did I call Megan?

Now I KNOW you can't answer ANY of those questions Davey. So why not just
admit you are a bull****ter???

Old August 4th 07, 10:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 3, 10:16 pm, Greegor wrote:
krp wrote

[...]

That isn't what I said, Greg.

Old August 4th 07, 10:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

But you were speaking as an air and water filter salesman?

Just the description the reporter chose Don.

The reporter chose to describe you as an air and water filter salesman
rather than the head of the A-Team, which for eleven years was "leading
the field of building the defenses in the area of false allegations of
child sexual abuse, rape, sexual harassment, child abuse, domestic
violence, child custody, interstate and international child custody
issues, and related matters."

Danny boy the subject of the A-Team never came up. I was speaking not
representing anyone but myself.

Why didn't you promote the A-Team in the newspaper (free publicity)
when you had a chance?

Because it wasn't related to the story.

Air and water filters were?

Nope the reporter chose to put in what he wanted. But probably more
relavent than my work with the A-Team.

You work WITH the A-Team?

As it's HEAD yes.

Is there anyone on the A-Team on a full time basis other than yourself?
Isn't the A-Team really one person?
You?

Now IF you looked at the website DIP**** you'd know better. But you're
just trying to play the role of prick on the newsgroup.

And anyone one else is brought in as a consultant?

Yes quite frequently. Often one or more of the lawyers "consults" as
well OR acts as lead counsel in a case.

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

You're a dork, you know that Danny?

No, I'm not.

Uh - YEAH Dan you ARE! Anyone NORMAL would have dropped this little
tempest long ago.

Just getting the facts, kenny boy, just getting the facts.

You have NO interest in the "FACTS" Dan just your BULL****!! Anybody
wanting to check how deadly you are can visit www.a-team.org and SEE how
accurate your claims are.

Old August 4th 07, 10:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

It's amazing the kind of irrelevant horse**** that DESPERATE DAN tries
to make into something. I had a deathly sick wife and mountains of medical
bills stacking up. Should I be embarrassed for taking a second and third job
to keep my wife alive? I can only wonder what Dan would have done??????
Maybe let HIS wife die! Oh and I did quite well selling those air and water
filters by the way. Not to mention the commissions I got from the Kirby
sales. I got $200 on every Kirby one of my crew sold. There were some DAYS I
earned $2,000.... Goes a long way toward covering expensive prescriptions
etc. But Dan wants to make something of it.

Old August 4th 07, 11:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 4, 5:54 am, " krp" wrote:
[...]

Are you the only person who works on the A-Team on a full time basis?

IOW is the A-TEAM you and the consultants who you engage on a case by
case basis?

And anyone one else is brought in as a consultant?

Yes quite frequently. Often one or more of the lawyers "consults" as
well OR acts as lead counsel in a case.

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

You're a dork, you know that Danny?
No, I'm not.

Uh - YEAH Dan you ARE! Anyone NORMAL would have dropped this little
tempest long ago.

Just getting the facts, kenny boy, just getting the facts.

You have NO interest in the "FACTS" Dan just your BULL****!!

EASY there, kenny boy.

I believe people have heart attacks much more frequently in the
morning.

Anybody
wanting to check how deadly you are can visitwww.a-team.organd SEE how
accurate your claims are.

Which claims of mine aren't accurate, ken?

Question; Did you write the copy on the A-Team's website?

Old August 4th 07, 11:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

[...]

Oh **** Dan you constantly pound your chest here as the BIG BAD CPS
fighter!

But some of us aren't fooled by the sheep's clothing and it ****es you off!

Old August 4th 07, 11:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 4, 5:58 am, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

You're trying to turn a molehill into a mountain, kenny boy.

All I asked was why you said your job was selling air and water
filters rather than mentioning the A-Team, which had been in existence
for eleven years.

I didn't ask why you sold the filters... and you know it.

Old August 4th 07, 11:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

[...]

TOUGH **** it's the answer you get! The answer is right there for anyoen
to see.

Are you the only person who works on the A-Team on a full time basis?

Playing with words Danny? What constitutes full time? The direct answer
is NO. But PLEASE play on little boy.

IOW is the A-TEAM you and the consultants who you engage on a case by case
basis?

Dan you are ever the plodding sow. ALL of us work on a case by case
basis. NOBODY including myself works on ALL the cases that come our way. BUT
Danny, several of us work together on MOST of the cases. It's the nature of
a "CONSULTING" business. Each case has its own needs, JERKOFF!

And anyone one else is brought in as a consultant?

Yes quite frequently. Often one or more of the lawyers "consults" as
well OR acts as lead counsel in a case.

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

You're a dork, you know that Danny?
No, I'm not.

Uh - YEAH Dan you ARE! Anyone NORMAL would have dropped this little
tempest long ago.
Just getting the facts, kenny boy, just getting the facts.

You have NO interest in the "FACTS" Dan just your BULL****!!

EASY there, kenny boy. I believe people have heart attacks much more
frequently in the
morning.

Practicing medicine again Danny?

Anybody wanting to check how deadly you are can visitwww.a-team.org and
SEE how
accurate your claims are.

Which claims of mine aren't accurate, ken?

Well just about ALL of them regarding the A-Team. Again people can take
your RANTING or go to the website and see how much of your SILLY bull**** is
accurate. www.a-team.org

Question; Did you write the copy on the A-Team's website?

Some of it, nowhere near all of it.