Teenagers faced with spankings

Old December 18th 06, 07:01 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Teenagers faced with spankings

Kane wrote:
Doan wrote:
On 18 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 17 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 17 Dec 2006, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote
Go ahead, asshole. Ask her which she prefers.

Always glad to cheer you up Kane!

Sounded like Kane wanted a "civil" discussion? ;-)

Doan

Can I then presume that you approve of both pieces of advice he gave
women that were involved as clients with CPS?

Then you must be REALLY STUPID!

I'm not in your league.

You are really STUPID! ;-)

It's stupid to presume that yelling makes it so.

Did I say anything about advices????

It would be stupid of me to say that. It is stupid of you not to
recognize that I had questioned his advice, and asked your opinion,
considering you tried to run interference for him 0:-].

You said you wanted "civil" discussion, did you not?

With Greg? Are you irony impaired as well as being a liar?

He's no more capable of that than you are. By demonstration.

All I did was commented on your idea of a "civil" discussion!

Yes. That's obvious. And it's obvious no one asked your opinion so you
obviously were trying to divert from the question of him that I posed.

Hence, I presume you wish to ignore the question and attack me about my
prior questions and the challenge:

So do you want a "civil" discussion? ;-)

Not if you don't. So far I've not seen that from you.
You are incapable of it, it seems.

"Go ahead, asshole. Ask her which she prefers."

Doan

Now I'll ask you again, given that you intruded yourself into another's
thread. Do you support Greg in the legal advice he gave, or are you
going to try and dodge again?

That is between you and him.

Odd, I'd have sworn someone named Doan posted into the thread. Was that
a lie?

Don't cross-post to a.p.s! ;-)

Nonsense. I'll cross post where I wish.

Do you then think that aps is YOUR newsgroup?

It's not.

And you aren't required to respond to any post. If you chose to, expect
to be included from then on. Or run away. Your choice entirely, coward.

Doan

You'll notice he dodged a very serious accusation. I say he gave bad
legal advice. Do you wish to involve yourself at this point?

Notice you passed on this?

So, do you support his legal advice?

I say they risked the person given the advice losing their children and
possibly ending up in prison had they taken his advice.

What do you say?

My bet is you are too cowardly to give an opinion.

Or did you come into the thread simply to harass?

Kane

Kane