Judgment Day; a Perspective

Old March 10th 06, 10:59 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Perspective

Judgment Day; a Perspective

Imagine yourself on Judgment Day.

You are in the courtroom and are standing before your Higher Power
(Judge) and the accuser (prosecutor). The forces of good and evil are
within you. The good and evil forces have their eyes fixed on you.
They know your mind and your heart. They know your emotions,
mentality, and physical reactions (jury) confined within you in the
balance of the judgment. They know the light and darkness contained
within you. The prosecutor is interested in bringing out the darkness
(evil) in you. The Higher Power is interested in your light
(innocence) to shine in adversity.

There is an Advocate (lawyer) standing next to you. But even He has
attempted to obtain all the information from you for the accusation
that is about to be addressed before the forces. He is concerned that
you might have not given him all the information (sin) and you might
be hiding something. The Advocate cannot say anything because He is
ordered only to give moral support to you.

You may be confused that your Advocate cannot do more for you. But
that is the way it is in the mental health judicial system. You may
feel a tinge of betrayal because you thought your lawyer would do more
for you. But the Advocate will only guide you as the forces present
their case before you, the jury.

The prosecutor is ready to accuse you. He gets a big grin on his face
and is confident that he has enough evidence against you to reveal the
Truth. He states the charges and the forces of good and evil fix their
eyes on you.

The prosecutor develops his case against you for which you are being
judged. The charges are presented against you and you flinch. The
forces note this flinching. The prosecutor continues to present the
facts, show the evidence, reveal the emotional affliction that your
victim has experienced, and makes consideration for how the judicial
system should incarcerate this individual. "If we find you not guilty,
we promise to set you free (Paradise)," says the prosecutor. But if
you have any emotional, mental, or physical reaction against this
accusation, then you (the jury) will sentence you (defendant) to
prison (Lake-of-Fire).

You look at your Advocate wishing that you were not here. You ponder
the idea that if there was some way of escaping, you could avoid the
situation you are in. You say a prayer. The forces witness the prayer.
But which force does actually intercept that prayer? You anticipate
insanity.

You go out of your mind and your emotional sobbing, mental
derangement, and physical affliction is revealed. You act out (behave)
with all your might like you did when you were in this world. The
prosecutor is pleased with your exhibit. The Judge is concerned that
the trauma you are experiencing is too much for you to bear.

The Advocate witnesses the turmoil you are going through and
interrupts the court proceeding by stating, "Objection Your Honor!" He
states, "My defendant has experienced enough." The Advocate states,
"Your Honor, I suggest the courtroom be adjourned. Please consider a
motion to release the jury to convene behind closed doors to ponder
the evidence revealed in this hearing today." The Judge grants the
motion.

You, the defendant, are so drained, emotionally, mentally, and
physically that you wish you could just go to sleep. You desire so
much to not believe (atheist) that this day is here. You are held in
confinement until the jury reaches a verdict. There are those
supporters (angels/demons) around the courtroom to lift your spirits
up. There is some scoffing by the demons of who think you are guilty.
But those (angels) that think you are innocent are aiding you and
encouraging you that this is not the end of the world.

The Judge asks, "Has the jury reached a verdict?" "Yes we have." says
the jury. The court hearing convenes. The jury slips a note (Book of
Life) to the Judge and the Judge opens it slowly. His face is
expressed in the judgment. "We, the jury of the court, find you…."

Moral of the story:

Matthew 7:1-2
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you
judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it
will be measured to you."

t Michael t
Revelation 12:7, 11-12
Hebrews 13:2
No, I am not Michael the Archangel, just Michael the Man.
"Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings."
My only desire is to hear, "Well done good and faithful servant."
Revelation; God's Parable to Apostle John. It is the common-era man's
farce.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 10th 06, 11:52 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Skewed Perspective

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

Absolutely Loadsa Stuff... (which I snipped cos it just went on and on and
on...)

Matthew 7:1-2
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Only people who judge me are the religous folks....

and they always seem to think I'm some kind of abomination...

but since I dont give a ****...

yeah.. I know.. do not feed etc...
but dammit, I'm missing out on all this FUN!...

Old March 11th 06, 12:57 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:52:04 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

Absolutely Loadsa Stuff... (which I snipped cos it just went on and on and
on...)

Matthew 7:1-2
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Only people who judge me are the religous folks....

and they always seem to think I'm some kind of abomination...

but since I dont give a ****...

yeah.. I know.. do not feed etc...
but dammit, I'm missing out on all this FUN!...

Even we, God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and I, Michael, hate the
self-righteous!

Consider...

My heart goes out to you.

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 11th 06, 09:39 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Skewed & Hateful Perspective

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

Even we, God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and I, Michael, hate the
self-righteous!

Now yer talking

The religion of hatred....

pray, do tell me more

Old March 11th 06, 09:53 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:39:38 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

Even we, God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and I, Michael, hate the
self-righteous!

Now yer talking

The religion of hatred....

pray, do tell me more

What would you like to know?

Send me your questions and I will rely on my Higher Power to inspire
you with the correct response.

LOL

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 11th 06, 11:07 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

What would you like to know?

I think I need to learn how to hate people I've never met

and maybe if I could hate myself in the way that you hate yourself...

can you and your higher power help me with that Michael ?

Old March 11th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:07:48 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

What would you like to know?

I think I need to learn how to hate people I've never met

and maybe if I could hate myself in the way that you hate yourself...

can you and your higher power help me with that Michael ?

Let me steer you in a perspective of love and hate.

There are 10 commandments in the Old Testament manifested by the
authority of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

Take commandment #5:
Honor thy father and thy mother.

Think of God being the Father to His children the Isrealites.
Think of your daddy and mommy as rearing you.

The love aspect in the Old Testament
We are suppose to regard our parents in giving us a good name,teaching
us to respect them and others, help us to understand the privileges of
life that are dished to us, gain knowledge and wisdom about a higher
power, understand chastity, behave with pure motives and intentions,
seek out integrity amongt others and build it within, etc.

The hate aspect in the Old Testament
Adam and Eve were created in the flesh but alive in their spiritual
body. Life beginning as Adam and Eve experienced and life everlasting
like those Christians that are dead or those Christians that are going
to be raptured will experience a spiritual life like Adam and Eve did
in the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden is what Paradise is all
about. Does it sound that objectionable to look forward to after your
earthly death?

Why didn't Adam and Eve have children when they were in their
spiritual life with God as their Creator? Because we will not be able
to produce children in life eternal. But Adam and Eve sinned and lost
their spiritual life with God and entered their fleshly life. That was
when they were able to produce children. Children are born into sin.
Children are not born of sin.

The hating of our parents should be in teaching us children about how
to sin.

There are 2 commandments in the New Testament manifested by the Son of
Man, Jesus Christ.

#1: Love your God with all your strength, with all your might, with
all your heart, mind, soul, spirit, etc.
#2: Love thy neighbor as you love yourself.

Let's go back to commandment #5 of the Old Testament to honor thy
father and thy mother.

Jesus Christ said in the following:
Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have
one Father, and He is in heaven.

Now, commandment #5 to honor thy father and mother...should it not say
honor God and our mother? We hate our dads on earth for teaching us
sin, but we love God for giving us the gift of His Son Jesus Christ
for dying on the Cross for our sins in which we are forgiven of those
sins and set free in the spirit while living on this earth.

Let's consider the self-righteous. They have not experienced the
freedom of life by virtue of the cross. They are still slaves to their
master which is the beast. They have not gained an understanding of
the Master they should be serving whom is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ
said at the Cross, "Forgive them Father for they know not what they
do." We are to forgive the self-righteous.

Zorro, you hate yourself because you are still in and experiencing the
wrath of God with misery, sorrow, hurt, pain, suffering, etc. because
of your sin.

I have this motto that I state, "You need to learn to help yourself
and take care of yourself before you can help others and take care of
others."

You hate others because you want to focus on the experiences of
others. Others have hurt you in such a way that you want to repulse
them and reject them. Jesus Christ was not among the Pharisees and
Scribes of the Temple in His day. They were the self-righteous. He was
among the sinners helping them with their sins and afflictions of
which He could be in your life to help you right now. What is promised
in the New Testament by Jesus Christ is what you have to look forward
to if you just consider giving your life to Him.

Jesus Christ will teach you about the love and hate aspect. I am here
now to aid you through your struggles.

Consider calling 1-888-NEED-HIM

I could have added 4 times as much to this message but had to ponder
what was sufficient to address your confusion.

My heart goes out to you, Zorro.

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 11th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:07:48 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

---SNIP---

Now, commandment #5 to honor thy father and mother...should it not say
honor God and our mother? We hate our dads on earth for teaching us
sin, but we love God for giving us the gift of His Son Jesus Christ
for dying on the Cross for our sins in which we are forgiven of those
sins and set free in the spirit while living on this earth.

If it is to be interpreted in that way, it must be understood as teaching
us to honor God the Father and also The Blessed Virgin, Most Holy Mother of
the Son of Man. More proof that Catholics are the true Christian faithful
and those who don't Honor the Blessed Virgin are wrong. "Hail Mary, Mother
of God..."

By the way, what does any of this have to do with single parenting?

-=RaOuL=-

Old March 11th 06, 03:58 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:50:49 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Mary was a sinner just like you and I.

Be careful who you truly worship.

t Michael t

P.S. The catholic religion is Satan's counterfeit religion of the
anti-type. The christian religion is the type religion.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 11th 06, 06:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote:

[...]

Mary was granted Grace and the favor of God the Father through her
faithfulness. She was chosen by the Father to bring the Son into the world.
Luke 1:26 - 38

Be careful who you truly worship.

My faith is in the Holy Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In the Law
it was said to "Honor your Father and Mother..." As noted above, this not
only applies to our biological parents who brought us into this word, but to
our Eternal parents who brought our souls into being. God the Son cannot be
followed faithfully without giving due honor to His Holy Mother.

t Michael t

P.S. The catholic religion is Satan's counterfeit religion of the
anti-type. The christian religion is the type religion.

Satan is jelous of the Catholic Church - he has worked very hard to stain
the reputation of the Church to drive a wedge between God and His people.
Unfortunatly, the bad publicity the Catholic Church has received, by the
actions of Catholics and their leaders who gave into sinful temptations, has
only helped to further Satan's cause. I believe that those who remain
faithful in the face of adversity will receive the Grace of the Lord.

I'll pray for you...
-=RaOuL=-

P.S. This is, afterall, a group for the discussion of issues related to
single parenting. For what it's worth, I find strength to face the
challenges of parenting through my faith. I'm teaching my children to walk
with faith as well....
-=R=-