19 year old boy having eye problem

Old March 21st 07, 01:01 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default 19 year old boy having eye problem

I am Now 19 year old . I am Using Glasses from 3 years but Now A day
I saw That My Left eye cover is falling At the Front aNd Evey body
says that your left eye is small than right eye what i do to finish
this problem I am healthy And do exercise
Any New mathod will u have?????????????
(Sorrry to All My english is not Higher Bet U can understood my
Question)
Plz Help My
Zahid Wijdan
Pakistan