Cand I file to end child support payment

Old May 9th 07, 07:52 PM posted to misc.kids
eastcoaster

Default Cand I file to end child support payment

Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children? My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

Old May 9th 07, 08:03 PM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

"eastcoaster" u34056@uwe wrote in message news:71ee56d99c1f2@uwe...
Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children? My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school
or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH
for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to
travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get
more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

This is a legal question. Get a lawyer.

I would say "sorry for your troubles," but when you make a child, you're
responsible. Live up to your responsibility.

Jeff

Old May 9th 07, 08:56 PM posted to misc.kids
toypup

On Wed, 09 May 2007 18:52:42 GMT, eastcoaster wrote:

Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children? My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

It's really sad that you can't see past your ex. This is about your
children, not her. My parents divorced and thankfully, my dad was mature
enough to do what's right by his children. He supported us not just
through high school, but college as well. I am forever gratefula nd will
pay it forward to my own children.
Old May 9th 07, 11:00 PM posted to misc.kids
NL

eastcoaster wrote:
Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children? My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

Since I'm not familiar with US laws but am a little with german laws, I
guess you can ask for a re-evaluation. At least in germany you can get
re evaluated when the child reaches (a) certain age (rather, child
support increases with the age of the child) or your income changes.

Chances are your income has increased since you started paying child
support, also, chances are that the child support rates have increased
due to living expenses increasing.

If you are so concerned about the wellbeing of your children you might
also consider asking your ex wife whether she's willing to let you have
the children, at least then you can make sure they don't "live in Kmart
clothes".

cu
nicole
Old May 10th 07, 02:00 AM posted to misc.kids
Nan

On Wed, 09 May 2007 18:52:42 GMT, "eastcoaster" u34056@uwe wrote:

ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

Well, this says it all. You can't get past your bad feelings for your
ex.

Anyway, since you want only men to answer, here's my husband's answer:

"Get over yourself and realize your kids need to eat every single
day... keep paying"

Nan

Old May 10th 07, 04:56 PM posted to misc.kids
user

On Wed, 09 May 2007 18:52:42 GMT, eastcoaster u34056@uwe wrote:
Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children?

You can file on anything you want. Whether you'll get laughed out of
court is a different matter.

My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

Eh, what's wrong with KMart clothes?

So basically, you want to end the support because you want to **** off your
wife, regardless of how much it affects the children you brought into the world?

With an attitude like that, you're no father, merely a sperm donor. You should
be ashamed of yourself.

- Rich

--
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
Old May 10th 07, 07:51 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

In article , user says...

On Wed, 09 May 2007 18:52:42 GMT, eastcoaster u34056@uwe wrote:
Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children?

You can file on anything you want. Whether you'll get laughed out of
court is a different matter.

My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

Eh, what's wrong with KMart clothes?

They should be Aerobecrombe with the ex wife wearing K-mart shoes..:-/

It's common misconception that child support is to make up that part of the
children' needs, that the custodial parent can't after having impovershed him-
or her-self. NOT.

It's to provide one's portion of the childs' needs, being a parent. Including
general household needs due to children being present. (Such as, housing needs
- ex could have relocated to a little condo to live confortably on on income,
but he or she cannot and provide decently for the children present, so must
maintain a larger domicile.) The custodial parent does not have to run around
in rags or never go on a vacation or whatever else to 'deserve' or be 'using
correctly' child support payments. No more than either parent in an intact
family.

So, going back to court because the ex wife has provided clothing for herself is
a non starter. It's a no go.

Banty

Old May 11th 07, 02:11 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

I really have an issue with your attitude. This is about giving your
kids a good start, not about your ex. I hope when you stop paying
child support, you think of ways to help your kids out directly -
don't you hope they will go to college or learn trades, and think they
might need financial support (and those Kmart clothes) to reach their
dreams?

M (mom of three - who knows her financial commitment to her them won't
end the day they finish high school. Not many kids are ready to face
life without their parents financial backing at 18).

Old May 11th 07, 03:24 AM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues[_3_]

"eastcoaster" u34056@uwe wrote in message news:71ee56d99c1f2@uwe...
Cand I file to end child support payment on my oldest of (2) children? My
devorice says I have to pay CS until the youngest child grad. high school
or
turns 19. which ever comes first.
My oldest is graduation the may and I want to know if anyone has ended CH
for
one child before the writen contract states. My X lives out of state and I
dought she would come to court to contest due to the cost to her to
travel.
My younger son graduates next year.
any comments from you guys would be great.
ladies,,, dont bother. I know you want me to keep paying so my X can get
more
new shoes while my kids live in Kmart clothes.

Wow! Teenagers that will consent to wear Kmart clothes? I thought they'd
gone extinct.

Old May 11th 07, 04:32 AM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

"deja.blues" wrote in message

Wow! Teenagers that will consent to wear Kmart clothes? I thought they'd
gone extinct.

Kmart is still around. They must sell clothes. I remember Martha Stewart
used to design for Kmart, until she got a chance to look into designing
clothes for a more, how shall I put it, locked in set.

Kmart sells Jaclyn Smith, Thalia Sodi, Route 66, Lands End, Craftsman
(useful to get rid of hubby for a while) and other brands.

Jeff