OT clothes sizes and shopping

Old May 30th 07, 07:39 PM posted to misc.kids
dkhedmo

Default OT clothes sizes and shopping

deja.blues wrote:

Lands End is owned by Sears, so if you have a Sears nearby you can go there
and actually try them on.

Sears only carries a few items in the stores, hardly representative of
what's in the catalogues. I think it's unlikely Anne will find much in
the petite cuts, which are covered extensively in the catalogue.

Anne, it's also easy to search their site online, there is a choice on
the home page to see just the "petite" items, and if you register you
can create a model with your proportions and try the clothes on it. (I
was doing this the other day while considering bathing suits. Technology
lets you see just how awful you'll look in the suit without the real
life dressing room horror!)

Karen
Old May 31st 07, 12:33 AM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Lands End is owned by Sears, so if you have a Sears nearby you can go
there and actually try them on.

Thanks, we do have one, but as I've mentioned I dislike shopping, hence the
temptation to order online. I suspect you're right though and I should do
it, then order online in future, I'll keep it in mind on something I can get
an evening pass for (you know what I mean have DH mind the kids whilst I do
something for me).

Anne

Old May 31st 07, 12:34 AM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Sears only carries a few items in the stores, hardly representative of
what's in the catalogues. I think it's unlikely Anne will find much in the
petite cuts, which are covered extensively in the catalogue.

Anne, it's also easy to search their site online, there is a choice on the
home page to see just the "petite" items, and if you register you can
create a model with your proportions and try the clothes on it. (I was
doing this the other day while considering bathing suits. Technology lets
you see just how awful you'll look in the suit without the real life
dressing room horror!)

Ah well, maybe I won't take that evening trip, creating a model sounds fun
though.

Anne

Old May 31st 07, 08:33 PM posted to misc.kids
dejablues

"dkhedmo" wrote in message
nk.net...
deja.blues wrote:

Lands End is owned by Sears, so if you have a Sears nearby you can go
there and actually try them on.

Sears only carries a few items in the stores, hardly representative of
what's in the catalogues. I think it's unlikely Anne will find much in the
petite cuts, which are covered extensively in the catalogue.

I'm also a petite, and I usually find something I like. I'm not terribly
picky though. ;-)

Maternity Clothes shopping in DC? cjra Pregnancy 4 February 23rd 06 11:53 AM
Kids Sizes??? Help! KR General 6 December 14th 05 02:11 PM
Shoe sizes - mathematically impossible John General 7 September 3rd 04 06:40 AM
Clothes Sizes Pig Pregnancy 4 October 13th 03 04:21 AM