BU$TED?

Old August 2nd 06, 09:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jason Johnson

Default More Aluminum bull**** ... was BU$TED?

In article , JohnDoe
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:

In article .com,
"Raving Loonie" wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark,
It's still hard to believe that mercury (unless it was combined with a
medicine) would help treat any disorder or disease. I will take

your word
that mercury (combined with huge amounts of water) can be used to

treat at
least one disorder. I also found out that health food stores

actually sell
products that contain silver (silver sulfadiazine):
examples from a catalog published by Vitamin Research Products:
Silver Liquid--immune support--one-half teaspoon in one ouce of

water once
a day.
Silver Nasal Formula--spray in nose several times per day.
Silver Optic Formula--two drops four times per day in eyes.
Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy your next cup of Aluminum infused tea, Jason.

If being a drunk doesn't addle the brain; being a tea drinker *might*
do the trick.

;-)

Cordially,

RL

P.S. Nice to see you switch to more conventional quoting methods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Contents of aluminum and manganese in tea leaves and tea infusions]

[Article in Japanese]

Matsushima F, Me****suka S, Nose T.

Tottori Women's College, Kurayoshi, Japan.

We measured the contents of aluminum and manganese in tea leaves and
tea infusions by means of various standardized infusion conditions, and
by using flameless atomic absorption spectrophotometry, and
investigated the influence of infusion conditions on the elution of
aluminum and manganese into the tea infusions. Furthermore, we tried to
estimate the daily intake of aluminum and manganese due to drinking tea
infusions. The content of aluminum in tea leaves was 1420 micrograms/g
in case of wulong tea, 576 micrograms/g in black tea, and 520
micrograms/g in green tea. The content of manganese was 1440
micrograms/g in the case of wulong tea, 670 micrograms/g in green tea,
and 535 micrograms/g in black tea. The concentration of aluminum in tea
infusions was 1.49-5.58 micrograms/ml in wulong tea, 0.90-4.92
micrograms/ml in green tea, and 0.64-4.35 micrograms/ml in black tea.
The concentration of manganese was 1.75-6.67 micrograms/ml in green
tea, 0.94-4.04 micrograms/ml in wulong tea, and 0.78-3.24 micrograms/ml
in black tea. The ratio of the molar concentration of aluminum to that
of manganese was 1-2:1 in tea leaves, and 1-5:1 in tea infusions. In
the case of elevated-temperature infusion, increases of the
concentrations of aluminum and manganese in tea infusions were
recognized. By repeating infusion three times according to the standard
method for ingredient analysis of food, 18-29% of the total content of
aluminum in tea leaves was eluted, and 12-29% of the total content of
manganese was eluted.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RL,
Thanks a lot--something else for me to worry about--alumnium in tea. I
have already had to discard a full bottle of antacid since it contained
high levels of alumnium. My quoting methods work with some newsgroup
readers. I tried another newsreader that will work with my old computer
but it would not allow
me to use a fake email address.
Jason

Jason, you are worrying about things you shouldn't worry about. I could
tell you why rationally, with facts and all but I don't think that
message would get through. It's quite clear from your absolute focus on
metals and your fears that we're looking at an anxiety disorder. Please
seek professional help Jason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JohnDoe,
Yes, I try to limit my exposure to known poisons. I realize that various
types of foods and drinks contain small amounts of poisons. That does not
cause me to worry. However, if I found out that a certain food or drink
contained high levels of a poison, I would not eat that food or drink that
liquid.
Jason

Jason, if a certain food or drink contained high levels of a poison, it
wouldn't be a food or drink. We'd call it a poison......
Your inability to see that is typical of an anxiety disorder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JohnDoe,
Your inability to see that placing known poisons in vaccines or dental
fillings shows that you have no regard for the children that receive those
vaccines or dental fillings. My concern is not for myself since I don't
worry about the small amounts of poisons in the fruits and vegetables that
we purchase at the local health food store. My concern is for the
children. Believe it or no. tthere are millions of people like myself that
are concerned for the health
of children which is the reason we want to limit their exposure to known
poisons. Visit any heath food store and take a look at the titles of the
magazines. I am NOT the only person that buys and reads those magazines.
These are the titles of the articles in just one of those magazines:
"Mercury Rising--How safe are the fillings in your teeth?"
"Special report: --Is toxicity the root cause of all disease?"
"Smelling Good--Without the aluminum".
If I have an anxiety disorder--all of the people that read those
types of magazines have the same anxiety disorder that I have.
It my opinion that you are the one that you are the one that needs some
couch time--just kidding.
Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 2nd 06, 10:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:

In article .com,
"Raving Loonie" wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...]

Your inability to see that there is no rational reason to support your
allegations shows that you do not understand even the basics of toxicology.

My concern is not for myself since I don't
worry about the small amounts of poisons in the fruits and vegetables that
we purchase at the local health food store. My concern is for the
children. Believe it or no. tthere are millions of people like myself that
are concerned for the health
of children which is the reason we want to limit their exposure to known
poisons.

Limiting exposure is warranted when there is a toxic dose.

Visit any heath food store and take a look at the titles of the
magazines. I am NOT the only person that buys and reads those magazines.

Of course, you do realize that you just engaged in a logical fallacy.

These are the titles of the articles in just one of those magazines:
"Mercury Rising--How safe are the fillings in your teeth?"
"Special report: --Is toxicity the root cause of all disease?"
"Smelling Good--Without the aluminum".
If I have an anxiety disorder--all of the people that read those
types of magazines have the same anxiety disorder that I have.
It my opinion that you are the one that you are the one that needs some
couch time--just kidding.

Sure.

I merely comment on your posts until such time as you email me as
requested. Until then, I will not engage in discussion with you.
Old August 3rd 06, 01:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Default Mark Probert BUSTED...AGAIN was ( More Aluminum bull**** ... was BU$TED?

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article

.com,
"Raving Loonie" wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...]

How does that square with your concerns about thimerosal and aluminum?
It seems quite inconsistent.
Note that I merely comment on your posts, and, until such time as you
email me, I will not engage in a discussion with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark,
It's possible for anyone to limit their exposure to poisons but it's
impossible for most of us to never be exposed to poisons since it part of
our environment. For example, when I walk down the streets in my city, I
have to breath in pollution from the vehicles. Lots of foods contain
poisons and all of us have to eat. The most that we can do is to limit
our
exposure to poisons. My main concern is children. I think that it was be
better if children never had to take vaccines that contain known poisons
or have dental fillings that contain known poisons. The experts at FDA
agree with me in relation to
vaccines that contain mercury.

Note that I merely comment on your posts, and, until such time as you
email me, I will not engage in a discussion with you.

Note how Mark changes his words......

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/f3db5f3991...

Jul 30 2006 12:57 pm

BTW, just for your information, if wish to have further discussion with
me, I suggest that you email me.

mark{dot}probert{at}gmail{dot}com

No email, no further responses.

==

Since then Mark HAS responded. In the same thread.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....bb84587121a7da

Mon, Jul 31 2006 9:38 am

[Here is where he changes his words....]

Jason, until you email me as I requested, I will merely comment on what
you post, and not engage in discussion with you.

==

Poor Mark. BUSTED.....AGAIN!

Old August 3rd 06, 04:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Oopsie....Mark just responded to Jason.................................

In *discussion* with Jason.

Poor, pathetic Mark. DTABOR.

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article

.com,
"Raving Loonie" wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 3rd 06, 04:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article
.com,
"Raving Loonie" wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...]

What on earth are you on about, Jan? Mark simply reiterates that he
won't engage in discussion with Jacob. Is there a point to your post?

Sorry, I forgot Jan's MO for a moment...

==

Poor Mark. BUSTED.....AGAIN!

Old August 3rd 06, 07:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

ROTFLOL!!!

won't engage in discussion with Jacob.

Poor Rosalind.

"cathyb" wrote in message
ps.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , JohnDoe
wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
In article
.com,
"Raving Loonie" wrote:
Jason Johnson wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 3rd 06, 08:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:
ROTFLOL!!!

won't engage in discussion with Jacob.

Poor Rosalind.

And yet again, Jan achieves a post that makes no sense at all,
apparently addressing people who don't post here.

Remedial English, Jan.

"cathyb" wrote in message
ps.com...

Jan Drew wrote: