"Teddy's Song" Fight For Cancer

Old October 2nd 06, 05:23 AM posted to misc.kids.health
W. K. Mahler

Default "Teddy's Song" Fight For Cancer

Mahlers

October 1, 2006

Hello, the following lyrics are in memory of Harold "Ted" Mahler of whom
died of Pancreatic Cancer, October 2003. Please, if you care to, contact me
via email and I will send you the MP3 of the song provided you have donated
to American Cancer Society: Cancer.org. A hi-speed connection is suggested
for song download.
About Harold "Ted" Mahler. He was born and raised in Massachusetts along
with his brothers Richard & James. He worked within the telephone industry
for most of his adult life. He also coached sports. He raised four children,
my cousins, Lori, Sharon, Steven & Carolyn and remained truly in love and
faithful to Marilyn. When Ted was diagnosed with cancer, it was already too
late. For what it's worth, when he got sick, I got sick nearly at the same
time. I never had cancer. He was a man of whom always had a friendly smile
and ear and most importantly a gifted spirit and soul. This song is for any
Cancer victim and or survivor. The song, straight from the heart of Mahler
family and friends and directly impromptu live by myself, a-cappella at the
now defunct Prodigal Son of Hyannis, MA. Now known as The Island Merchant,
10 Ocean Street, Hyannis, MA. If you appreciate the sounds of Bruce
Springsteen, Bono and of course, the entire American heritage of music, then
I suppose you'll enjoy this. It is sad yet uplifting, a message of love
during a time of passing into a higher place. *Please know this website page
is the only official place to obtain the song, world wide.
Thank you, William K. Mahler

Teddy's Song

(In loving memory of my Uncle Harold T. Mahler "Teddy")
October 2003

Well, I think it's time
Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, oohhhh
I know it's time
Brother of mine
Mother of mine
Father of mine
I know I'm home
In time

Daughter of mine
Daughter of mine
Daughter of mine
Son of mine
Mmmm hmmm mmm
I know you know
I know you know
I know you know
Oh I know
I know you know
It's time

From the heart we shared
From the souls we bare
From the shadows to the light
From the daylight through to the night
I will be there with you
Wherever you are
Whatever you do
I will be there to guide you if you will guide me to
I am there for you
You were there for me too
Together we beat as one
Together we live under the sun
Oh together we live as one
Ah together we live as one
Together we are as one
Together we have just begun to make our lives
To make our lives
To make our lives
To live our lives
To lead our lives
We shall arise

Mmmmm
Together as one
Together as one
Mother, father, daughters and son
Together as one
I'm walking with my brother
I'm holding hands with my mother
I'm guided by my father and Jesus and God
I am with the Angels
I am living in Heaven
But you know I'm around
You know where I am found
I'm inside you
I have pride in you
Mmmm
Together as one
Together as one
Together as one
Together as one

I love you

Copyright 2003 W. K. Mahler Music Publishing Co. ASCAP
American Cancer Society: Cancer.org.
https://www.cancer.org/docroot/DON/D...?from=hpglobal
Contact: Mahlers.com

William K. Mahler "W. K. Mahler"
"Merry Christmas To You" Original Audio & "God's Footprint" Original Photos
For a UNICEF.ORG Benefit Dec. 01 - 31, 2006 only at
http://www.mahlers.com
Skype ID: mahlersdotcom
http://tinyurl.com/lvuhc A wanted American Terrorist

http://www.usenet.com