What happened to your breast's once you had stop

Old February 2nd 04, 09:58 PM
Clare L

Default What happened to your breast's once you had stop

Ds has self weaned at 16 mths - tho a week after his "final" feed, we found
that the only that soothed him during the night when his chicken pox was
trully tormenting him was a breastfeed - hurrah they still produced.

Anyway, what can I expect of my breast sizewise. They went from 40DD to 36J
and I just wondered when, how fast etc I might lose a few cupsizes!

love
Clare

--
Clare L

Old February 2nd 04, 10:39 PM
Dawn Lawson

Clare L wrote:

Ds has self weaned at 16 mths - tho a week after his "final" feed, we found
that the only that soothed him during the night when his chicken pox was
trully tormenting him was a breastfeed - hurrah they still produced.

Anyway, what can I expect of my breast sizewise. They went from 40DD to 36J
and I just wondered when, how fast etc I might lose a few cupsizes!

My DS is mostly (self)weaned....asks about twice a week now to nurse.
I;d noticed some reduction of size in the few months prior, but I'd say
overall, they've stayed about the same since.

I'm curious if this is they from now on, too.

I'm not as big as you, probably about a 38D now, and biggest was about a
DD cup, so YMMV as always.

Dawn

Old February 3rd 04, 01:03 AM
Kereru

"Clare L" wrote in message
Ds has self weaned at 16 mths - tho a week after his "final" feed, we

found
that the only that soothed him during the night when his chicken pox was
trully tormenting him was a breastfeed - hurrah they still produced.

Anyway, what can I expect of my breast sizewise. They went from 40DD to

36J
and I just wondered when, how fast etc I might lose a few cupsizes!

love
Clare

--
Clare L

I started off a full C went up to a D-DD while pregnant and BFding and now
post BFing I am a small C and getting smaller. They are very soft too,
no-one would describe my boobs as perky now at any stretch of the
imagination :-)

Judy

Old February 3rd 04, 03:04 AM
Nevermind

"Clare L" wrote in message ...
Ds has self weaned at 16 mths - tho a week after his "final" feed, we found
that the only that soothed him during the night when his chicken pox was
trully tormenting him was a breastfeed - hurrah they still produced.

Anyway, what can I expect of my breast sizewise. They went from 40DD to 36J
and I just wondered when, how fast etc I might lose a few cupsizes!

love
Clare

Hopefully I'm atypical, but I found the most noticeable aspect of the
post-BF breast was its sag. It's like they lost their mass. Sad. I was
always pretty snooty about cosmetic surgery, but the thought of
getting a breast job after this baby is done, just to give me back
some perk, not to add size, has crossed my mind. More than once.
Old February 3rd 04, 04:48 AM
Kereru

"Nevermind" wrote in message
om...
"Clare L" wrote in message

Ds has self weaned at 16 mths - tho a week after his "final" feed, we

found
that the only that soothed him during the night when his chicken pox was
trully tormenting him was a breastfeed - hurrah they still produced.

Anyway, what can I expect of my breast sizewise. They went from 40DD to

36J
and I just wondered when, how fast etc I might lose a few cupsizes!

love
Clare

Hopefully I'm atypical, but I found the most noticeable aspect of the
post-BF breast was its sag. It's like they lost their mass. Sad. I was
always pretty snooty about cosmetic surgery, but the thought of
getting a breast job after this baby is done, just to give me back
some perk, not to add size, has crossed my mind. More than once.

Mine are the same. I have gone through exactly the same attitude change
about boob jobs!

Judy and her National Geographic boobs

Old February 3rd 04, 05:56 AM
Dawn Lawson

Kereru wrote:

"Nevermind" wrote in message

Hopefully I'm atypical, but I found the most noticeable aspect of the
post-BF breast was its sag. It's like they lost their mass. Sad. I was
always pretty snooty about cosmetic surgery, but the thought of
getting a breast job after this baby is done, just to give me back
some perk, not to add size, has crossed my mind. More than once.

Mine are the same. I have gone through exactly the same attitude change
about boob jobs!

Oh great.
How long post-BF did the changes occur? Or was it just sort of "ok,
baby's weaned, lets have a look at them and see what's become of them"
and the changes are noted?? Agreed wrt the mass loss (apparently the
fat that is replaced by glandular tissue never "reforms" once the
glandular tissue shrinks, if my reading is correct) and the softness.

(Confess....how many people were chagrined at their first LLL meeting to
see the shape of the "experienced" breasts that appeared throughout the
meeting? ;-) When you're still engorged and a bit "Betty Boop-ish"
(Boob-ish?) it's hard to imagine the "end-result" or even what they
looked like imediately pre-delivery for that matter.)

I'm ok with what I've got at this point, but wondering how long is
typical for the changes to occur post-BF. *g* one good thing about
being a single mom is that whoever sees them next has no "pre-baby"
image of what they once were ;-))

Dawn, who's DS has decided he wants to hand-express (pretty funny)

Old February 3rd 04, 07:28 AM
iphigenia

Nevermind wrote:

Hopefully I'm atypical, but I found the most noticeable aspect of the
post-BF breast was its sag. It's like they lost their mass.

Mine are already that way, though I'm hoping that maybe, since I'm only
nursing a couple times a day, that this is pretty well how they'll be when I
wean. Totally with you on the surgery - I don't want more, I just want to
haul them up a little.

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net

Old February 3rd 04, 02:21 PM
Shannon

I was kind of hoping my 38Cs would go down a tad after DS weaned, but they
didn't change at all. Even after I went on a diet and lost a bunch of
weight, my chest has remained the same. I know, some people wouldn't
complain, but I was *happy* with my Bs!

-Shannon

Old February 3rd 04, 03:26 PM
Irene

"iphigenia" wrote in message ...
Nevermind wrote:

Hopefully I'm atypical, but I found the most noticeable aspect of the
post-BF breast was its sag. It's like they lost their mass.

Mine are already that way, though I'm hoping that maybe, since I'm only
nursing a couple times a day, that this is pretty well how they'll be when I
wean. Totally with you on the surgery - I don't want more, I just want to
haul them up a little.

Heh...I think I get to wait a while to answer this question, since I
don't think pregnant & weaned boobs count! ;-) (I'm still not sure if
ds is really, really weaned, though. He went about 2 weeks without
asking, but last night tried for a split second...whatever...)

Irene
Old February 3rd 04, 10:35 PM
ted

"Clare L" wrote in message ...
Ds has self weaned at 16 mths - tho a week after his "final" feed, we found
that the only that soothed him during the night when his chicken pox was
trully tormenting him was a breastfeed - hurrah they still produced.

Anyway, what can I expect of my breast sizewise. They went from 40DD to 36J
and I just wondered when, how fast etc I might lose a few cupsizes!

love
Clare

I've weaned and pregnant right now for the second time. They look
nothing like they did in the beginning of my first pregnancy. I think
the "wear and tear" shows. Not perky at all even though I'm pregnant.
I understand the point of view of "my body shows that I nourished a
child" etc etc.. but still this is not a good sign I wonder how
they'll be after I'm done weaning my second baby.

Other peoples' mileage might vary!

Breasts know: Fluoridation is Hazardous waste activity Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 29th 04 09:14 PM
Tiny penises and Oprah (also: Breasts are immunization devices (!)) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 11 April 11th 04 07:29 PM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
Awesome breasts! OBs causing otitis media? (also: 'Osteopathic' v. 'Chiropractic' manipulation) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 September 17th 03 08:18 PM
University hospitals as MD 'frat houses' (Will UCLA be first to stop mass MD vagina crime?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 24th 03 04:39 PM