Any "hope"?

Old March 20th 04, 12:09 AM
Fair for all

Default Any "hope"?

Any time or place when (where):

1. Girl children are (were) treated equal to or worse than boy
children

2. Boy children are (were) treated equal to or better than girl
children

With as much research I have done, I have found none. AFAIK, ever
since human beings formed a society, they have always treated girls
better than boys and boys worse than girls and still do. Any
counter-proof?

Science has proven that girls are no weaker, nicer, quieter, or
anymore innocent than boys. Therefore I see no reason to treat girls
better than boys. In fact, recent studies have shown little girls to
be stronger and more aggressive than little boys. Any counter-proof?

Girls are as capable of perpetrating sexual violence as boys are. Any
counter-proof?

Boys suffer the same trauma when sexually abused as girls do. Any
counter-proof? Due to societal misandry and machismo, boys actually
suffer more. Any counter-proof?

A male who abuses a female (esp. a younger female) is himself a
victim. A victim of society misandry and machismo. He is taking
revenge against society for gender-discriminating against him. Any
counter-proof?
Old March 20th 04, 01:27 AM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Fair for all wrote:

*Any time or place when (where):
*
*1. Girl children are (were) treated equal to or worse than boy
*children
*
*2. Boy children are (were) treated equal to or better than girl
*children

Yes. My house. The boys and girls are treated equally. Also, the school my
son attends treats boys and girls equally. Also, my workplace, treats boys
and girls equally. In point of fact, I have a difficult time coming up
with a place I encounter in my daily life which does NOT treat boys and
girls equally.

*With as much research I have done, I have found none. AFAIK, ever

Maybe you should get out more.
Old March 21st 04, 06:29 AM
R. Steve Walz

Hillary Israeli wrote:

In ,
Fair for all wrote:

*Any time or place when (where):
*
*1. Girl children are (were) treated equal to or worse than boy
*children
*
*2. Boy children are (were) treated equal to or better than girl
*children

Yes. My house. The boys and girls are treated equally. Also, the school my
son attends treats boys and girls equally. Also, my workplace, treats boys
and girls equally. In point of fact, I have a difficult time coming up
with a place I encounter in my daily life which does NOT treat boys and
girls equally.

------------------
Home.

Maybe you should get out more.
hillary israeli

----------------------
Look next time you're inside.
Steve
Old March 21st 04, 06:07 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
R. Steve Walz wrote:

*Hillary Israeli wrote:
*
* In ,
* Fair for all wrote:
*
* *Any time or place when (where):
* *
* *1. Girl children are (were) treated equal to or worse than boy
* *children
* *
* *2. Boy children are (were) treated equal to or better than girl
* *children
*
* Yes. My house. The boys and girls are treated equally. Also, the school my
* son attends treats boys and girls equally. Also, my workplace, treats boys
* and girls equally. In point of fact, I have a difficult time coming up
* with a place I encounter in my daily life which does NOT treat boys and
* girls equally.
*------------------
*Home.

No, actually, I already addressed that.

* Maybe you should get out more.
*----------------------
*Look next time you're inside.

OK, bigshot. Explain to me, please, what the gender inequities in MY home
are.

Old March 22nd 04, 03:05 AM
R. Steve Walz

Hillary Israeli wrote:

In ,
R. Steve Walz wrote:

*Hillary Israeli wrote:
*
* In ,
* Fair for all wrote:
*
* *Any time or place when (where):
* *
* *1. Girl children are (were) treated equal to or worse than boy
* *children
* *
* *2. Boy children are (were) treated equal to or better than girl
* *children
*
* Yes. My house. The boys and girls are treated equally. Also, the school my
* son attends treats boys and girls equally. Also, my workplace, treats boys
* and girls equally. In point of fact, I have a difficult time coming up
* with a place I encounter in my daily life which does NOT treat boys and
* girls equally.
*------------------
*Home.

No, actually, I already addressed that.

---------------------
It's very subtle, worth a LOT of attention, and the MOST responsible
for sex-typing by differential child-raising.

* Maybe you should get out more.
*----------------------
*Look next time you're inside.

OK, bigshot. Explain to me, please, what the gender inequities in MY home
are.

--------------------------
Do your daughters wear skirts? Your sons?

I don't know you, but I suggest you look for them, and I'll bet you
can find some. Worthwhile!
Steve
Old March 22nd 04, 09:15 AM
Jacques Michel

(Fair for all) wrote in message . com...
Any time or place when (where):

1. Girl children are (were) treated equal to or worse than boy
children

2. Boy children are (were) treated equal to or better than girl
children

With as much research I have done, I have found none. AFAIK, ever
since human beings formed a society, they have always treated girls
better than boys and boys worse than girls and still do. Any
counter-proof?

Since nobody answered the obvious, I will give the best known
examples:

-in China and India female infanticide appears to be so prevalent that
it shows in the general birth statistics of those countries (killed
baby girls are not reported as birth).
-in large parts of Africa and large parts of the muslim world, girls
access to education is a major problem
-you may also want to do a google search on "excision" and
"infibulation", unless gory details make you sick.

So, I don't known how much research you have conducted, but it does
not look that it was that much. In vast parts of the world TODAY,
girls have it far worse than boys. This also shows in demographics,
with the female life expectancy being much shorter than the male one
(while this is the opposite in what is called the "developped world").

Science has proven that girls are no weaker, nicer, quieter, or
anymore innocent than boys. Therefore I see no reason to treat girls
better than boys. In fact, recent studies have shown little girls to
be stronger and more aggressive than little boys. Any counter-proof?

If by stronger, you mean "more resistant to disease and stress", this
is most probably true. If you mean "physically stronger", athletic
competitions infirmate the hypothesis.

Girls are as capable of perpetrating sexual violence as boys are. Any
counter-proof?

Of course, they are CAPABLE of it. So what?

Boys suffer the same trauma when sexually abused as girls do. Any
counter-proof? Due to societal misandry and machismo, boys actually
suffer more. Any counter-proof?

Of course, boys suffer trauma when sexually abused. Nobody doubts
that.

A male who abuses a female (esp. a younger female) is himself a
victim. A victim of society misandry and machismo. He is taking
revenge against society for gender-discriminating against him. Any
counter-proof?

This question is not properly formulated. No surprise here, since your
purpose in life (or at least in the Usenet) seems to be to prove this
pet theory of yours.
Old March 22nd 04, 08:46 PM
Fair for all

(Jacques Michel) wrote in message . com...
(Fair for all) wrote in message . com...
Any time or place when (where):

1. Girl children are (were) treated equal to or worse than boy
children

2. Boy children are (were) treated equal to or better than girl
children

With as much research I have done, I have found none. AFAIK, ever
since human beings formed a society, they have always treated girls
better than boys and boys worse than girls and still do. Any
counter-proof?

Since nobody answered the obvious, I will give the best known
examples:

-in China and India female infanticide appears to be so prevalent that
it shows in the general birth statistics of those countries (killed
baby girls are not reported as birth).

Sexual abuse of girls receives massive social condemnation in India.
Sexual abuse of boys, on the other hand, isn't even given an eye.

Male homosexuality is not tolerated in Indian society. However, this
does nothing to condemn men who molest boys. In fact, boys who have
been molested, might themselves be socially condemned for
homosexuality. The adult man, on the other hand, walks scott free and
might even profit from abusing boys.

Look at Sai Baba. If he molested girls instead of boys, the public
would have stoned him to death by now. But because he only molested
boys, nobody shows the slight bit of ostracism to him.

In many foreign countries boys of any age can be socially condemned
for "rape", even if the girl wanted sex or even demanded it. There are
legal limits to how old a boy must be to be prosecuted for rape,
however, the public has the freedom to cold-heartedly label boys of
any age as 'sex offenders'. When the boy grows up and finds what rape
really is, he will probably get immeasureably angry as to how people
could be so cruel as to accuse him of an act only an adult or teenager
can commit. He might then actually rape girls in revenge for what
happened to him in his childhood.

-in large parts of Africa and large parts of the muslim world, girls
access to education is a major problem

Boy rape in Sudan never made any public outrage. If those men raped
girls, they would no doubt, be publicly tortured.

-you may also want to do a google search on "excision" and
"infibulation", unless gory details make you sick.

Any socially-acceptable female genital mutilation is perpetrated by
*other* females. If a male mutiliated the genitals of a female he
would be publicly condemned.

In China, socially-acceptable foot-binding was perpetrated solely be
*other* females.

In Japan, socially-acceptable abuse of Geisha girls is perpetrated by
*other* females.

Male-genital mutilation is never condemned - be the perpetrator male
or female. However, the perpetrator is most likely to be male.
Same-gender violence is acceptable in almost all cultures. The United
States of America is on of the few countries that actually condemns
sexualy abuse of boys. Most other countries don't

So, I don't known how much research you have conducted, but it does
not look that it was that much. In vast parts of the world TODAY,
girls have it far worse than boys. This also shows in demographics,
with the female life expectancy being much shorter than the male one
(while this is the opposite in what is called the "developped world").

Science has proven that girls are no weaker, nicer, quieter, or
anymore innocent than boys. Therefore I see no reason to treat girls
better than boys. In fact, recent studies have shown little girls to
be stronger and more aggressive than little boys. Any counter-proof?

If by stronger, you mean "more resistant to disease and stress", this
is most probably true. If you mean "physically stronger", athletic
competitions infirmate the hypothesis.

Aggresive, bigger, faster, more energetic.

Girls are as capable of perpetrating sexual violence as boys are. Any
counter-proof?

Of course, they are CAPABLE of it. So what?

So girls who molest boys deserve as much condemnation as boys who
molest girls.

Boys suffer the same trauma when sexually abused as girls do. Any
counter-proof? Due to societal misandry and machismo, boys actually
suffer more. Any counter-proof?

Of course, boys suffer trauma when sexually abused. Nobody doubts
that.

Society still unfairly protects girls from sexual abuse more than they
protect boys from it.

A male who abuses a female (esp. a younger female) is himself a
victim. A victim of society misandry and machismo. He is taking
revenge against society for gender-discriminating against him. Any
counter-proof?

This question is not properly formulated. No surprise here, since your
purpose in life (or at least in the Usenet) seems to be to prove this
pet theory of yours.

Science already prove it.
Old March 22nd 04, 08:56 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
R. Steve Walz wrote:

*Hillary Israeli wrote:
*
* No, actually, I already addressed that.
*---------------------
*It's very subtle, worth a LOT of attention, and the MOST responsible
*for sex-typing by differential child-raising.

Sex-typing? You mean like alt.sex.stories?
/me raises one eyebrow.

*
* * Maybe you should get out more.
* *----------------------
* *Look next time you're inside.
*
* OK, bigshot. Explain to me, please, what the gender inequities in MY home
* are.
*--------------------------
*Do your daughters wear skirts? Your sons?

On occasion. Mostly not, because hey, they get in the way of moving
around. My son does like to wear one of my mom's old t-shirts though. It's
like a dress on him.

Old March 23rd 04, 12:18 AM
typhonblue

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In ,
R. Steve Walz wrote:

*Hillary Israeli wrote:
*
* No, actually, I already addressed that.
*---------------------
*It's very subtle, worth a LOT of attention, and the MOST responsible
*for sex-typing by differential child-raising.

Sex-typing? You mean like alt.sex.stories?
/me raises one eyebrow.

He means gender-roles.

Women statistically touch their sons less and let their sons touch them
less. Sons are also treated much more roughly in general then daughters.

Why I love Jim Dutton NR General 0 November 23rd 03 01:03 AM
Any Hope of Custody? Kathy Cole General 26 September 16th 03 01:09 AM
(WI) "I hope it does not crack in half," ... [email protected] General 0 August 23rd 03 07:05 PM