Chiros lecture Chinese on 'spinal maintenance'?

Old November 13th 04, 01:52 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Chiros lecture Chinese on 'spinal maintenance'?

CHIROS LECTURE CHINESE ON "SPINAL MAINTENANCE"?

"Zigong [China] wants chiropractors in their hospitals, and they want them
now...[We] gave lectures on spinal maintenance and provided chiropractic
care...Hospital administrators, the head of cardiology and other medical
staff gave strong endorsements of chiropractic's efficacy...[Chiropractors]
will work in the hospitals for one year and receive the same compensation as
hospital physicians. Dr. Steve Kern is interviewing applicants and can be
reached at 810-765-9700 or by e-mail at . "
--Steve Kern, DC mentioned by Kent Messer, DC
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/22/25/05.html

OPEN LETTER (to be archived for global access within 24 hours; search
http://groups.google.com)

Steve Kern, DC
Macon, Georgia
810-765-9700

Steve,

I hope you guys mentioned in your lecture that you come from a culture of
chairdwellers that robs children of an innate human rest posture called
flat-footed squatting.

As Canadian orthopedic surgeon W. Harry Fahrni, MD noted [Orth Clin N Am
1975], it's fine to use chairs as long as children aren't FORCED to use them
and lose the innate human rest posture.

My bet is that use of chairs is spreading rapidly in China.

Interesting quote from JAMA:

"[T]he original obstetric chair [was] squatting ... JAMA;
(Oct7)1916;67(15):1066]

My bet is that use of DELIVERY TABLES is spreading rapidly in China.

Use of delivery tables (woman-on-her-back/butt delivery positioning) closes
birth canals up to 30%.

It is because of this that American OBs - the most prolific spinal
manipulators in America - are GRUESOME spinal manipulators - pulling
gruesomely with hands, forceps and vacuums and pushing violently with
oxytocin and Cytotec - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Some babies die, some get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly closed.

If Chinese OBs are closing birth canals like American OBs - then GRUESOME
spinal manipulation has been introduced to China in a big way - thanks to
Western medicine.

A lecture on spinal maintenance during birth is a CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY if
Chinese OBs are indeed aping their Western counterparts and placing women
semisitting or dorsal to deliver thereby closing birth canals up to 30%.

Such a chiropractic emergency lecture might be prefaced with the fact that
Western culture is robbing children of a fundamental human rest posture
(squatting) that can double - if it isn't robbed - as a fundamental human
DELIVERY posture - one that allows the birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to
30%.

PREGNANT WOMEN IN AMERICA: If squatting is not easy - please note - you do
NOT have to squat to allow your birth canal to open the "extra" up to 30%.
All a woman has to do to allow her birth canal to open the "extra" up to 30%
is roll onto her side as she pushes her baby out.

Pregnant women: BEWARE THOUGH: Some OBs will let women "try" alternative
delivery positions but move them back to semisitting or dorsal (close their
birth canals) for the actual delivery.

Even worse: As indicated above, it is STANDARD PRACTICE for American
obstetricians to KEEP birth canals closed up to 30% when babies get stuck
and forceps or vacuums are used...

Hopefully this bizarre American birth behavior isn't standard OB practice in
China - but I suspect it is.

I hope doctors of chiropractic will offer NON-SPINAL chiropractic
adjustments (see the postscript) to correct this massive subluxation
whereever it exists.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS CHIROPRACTIC UNIVERSITY IN CHINA?

Raymond Wiegand, DC writes:

"I was invited to China by Dr. Wang NingHau, director of the department of
rehabilitation at the Peking First University Hospital...China's foremost
rehabilitation center...I have...completed much of the groundwork in
identifying potential Chinese universities that are interested in
establishing a chiropractic curriculum. Now, I am looking for a chiropractic
college that may be interested in being the first to establish a
chiropractic university in China. Any interested college can contact
me...[at
]
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/22/25/05.html

Copied to: Raymond Wiegand, DC via
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/22/25/05.html

Ray,

Please inform Dr. Wang NingHau that chiropractic includes NON-SPINAL
adjusting (education)...

In his 1910 text, DD named chiropractic, in part, "the mental act of
accumulating knowledge." (p. 19)

He wrote: "Chiropractic came as an educator" and placed his subtitle at the
top of nearly every page:

"The Chiropractor's Adjuster."

Oddly, most DCs still don't get that chiropractic includes NON-SPINAL
adjusting/teaching/education.

I mention this because educating American and Chinese OBs not to close birth
canals for example (see above) will PREVENT more putative vertebral
subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust by hand.

It would be good to tell the Chinese that chiropractic started out treating
specific diseases with specific spinal adjustments.

DD himself stated rather explicitly that he treated/cured disease with
spinal adjustments.

"The new Chiropractic practitioner...[can]...make a great spread by
enumerating in a booklet the
numerous diseases he treats (adjusts?)...The vertebra...to be adjusted for
each disease [is] given...Remember, these adjustments are given for
diseases..." (p. 911)

"Chiropractors do not treat, cure or
heal effects named disease ***in the sense that a physician or an osteopath
does.**** [emphasis added; regarding CURES, witness on p. 913 DD's
discussion of BJ's plagiarism of his "cures" - TDG]

DD indicated that chiropractors cured diseases by moving bones with their
HANDS - no need to move bones with drugs ("poisons") anymore!

Interestingly, DD credited *MDs* with "chiropractic's" beloved
structure/function concept as he hypothesized that MDs were realigning
vertebrae with their drugs ("poisons")!

He wrote:

"The medical profession look upon disease as a change in the structure of
tissue and its functions; these conditions are concomitant, they always
accompany each other...The medical profession consider the disturbing
element to be poison....A poison is pathological, disease producing, when
administered to a person in health; physiological when it exerts an effect
on the system contrary to that of the pathological poison...A
poison...administered by one who is versed in poisons...is physiological -
health producing...Poisons, thru the nervous and muscular system, draw
vertebrae out of alignment...Antidotal poisons, by their action on nerves
and muscles, realign vertebrae...The Chiropractor places vertebrae in line
by hand..." [1910:296])

LOL! Pretty soon, MDs will be saying they are moving vertebra with their
drugs... Just wait.

Thank goodness DD named chiropractic, in part, "the mental act of
accumulating knowledge" because American MDs are still RESTRICTING the
mental act of accumulating knowledge.

American MDs are committing other obvious felonies besides knowingly closing
birth canals and keeping birth canals closed up to 30% as the perform the
massive spinal manipulation felony discussed above.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

BTW, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic
prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school - where they are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies...

I know - I know - MDs can legally commit felonies. It helps to admit that.

But it's mandatory for DCs (California DCs at least) to report felonies
committed against children if they so much as SUSPECT them.

California Penal Law is pretty clear. I quoted a 1986 version of the law in:
Scratch a liar (Dubin)...Also: pregnant in California?

I also quoted the law in a 1997 post: See A chiropractic 'laughing stock'?
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...output =gpla\
in

I doubt California Penal Law has changed the MANDATORY reporting requirement
for California DCs...

Do any California DCs reading suspect that closing birth canals up to 30%
and KEEPING birth canals closed while yanking and cranking with
forceps/vacuums is spinal manipulation child abuse?

Again, I know MDs can legally commit felonies - but it is mandatory for DCs
to report felonies against children when they are even just SUSPECTED.

At the very least, those who read such reports will tell women in their
families that OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth
canals closed when babies get stuck - and tell them also how easy it is to
allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

Thanks for reading guys. Good luck in China!

Think PREVENTION of vertebral subluxations!

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

As indicated above, this Open Letter will be archived for global access
within 24 hours; search
http://groups.google.com for "Chiros lecture Chinese
on 'spinal maintenance'?"

Old November 13th 04, 08:26 AM
tech27

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...

Can you NOT post just one ****ing thing that doesn't contain "...closing
birth canals by 30%"???!!!!!

Do you EVER have a thought that crosses your mind which doesn't include wide
open ****s?

You are a compulsive psycho!

Old November 13th 04, 03:49 PM
Todd Gastaldo

WIDE OPEN (RIPPED) VAGINAS: IT'S AN OB CRIME

"tech27" read my post, "Chiros lecture Chinese
on 'spinal maintenance'?"
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2941

Tech27 asked,

Can you NOT post just one ****ing thing that doesn't contain "...closing
birth canals by 30%"???!!!!!

Do you EVER have a thought that crosses your mind which doesn't include
wide open ****s?

You are a compulsive psycho!

Tech27,

OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING them closed when babies
get stuck...

Since OBs commit the obvious birth-canal-closing felony thousands of times
per day (with law enforcement looking the other way), I try to post about it
at least once a day.

See again: Chiros lecture Chinese on 'spinal maintenance'?

The OB crime happens to be a massive MD SPINAL MANIPULATION crime - with OBs
pushing violently on tiny spines with oxytocin and Cytotec - and pulling
gruesomely with hands, forceps and vacuums - with birth canals senselessly
closed up to 30%.

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die, some get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed.

Being a doctor of chiropractic, I am very interested in STOPPING the MD
spinal manipulation crime thereby saving tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENTING more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust
by hand.

What I'm saying, Tech27, is that being "compulsive/psycho" about stopping
OBs from committing mass child abuse (thereby saving tiny lives and tiny
limbs and preventing vertebral subluxations) is part of being a doctor of
chiropractic, in my view.

Thanks for reading - but you don't have to...

I don't mind at all if people filter or delete me - esp. not after they have
grokked my primary message - which you apparently have done (thanks).

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 WIDE OPEN (RIPPED) VAGINAS: IT'S AN OB CRIME

Tech27, you indicate that I am interested in "wide open ****s." Actually it
is OBs who are interested in wide open "****s" as you call vaginas. OBs are
slicing vaginas en masse (routine episiotomy) - surgically/fraudulently
inferring they are doing everything possible to open *pelvic outlets* - even
as they close pelvic outlets - up to 30%.

Routine vagina slicing by OBs sometimes causes vaginas to rip wide open -
clear to the anus - 50X more often than when vaginas are not sliced,
according to 1990s research by Shiono et al. at NIH.

Some OBs are still ignoring the Shiono et al./NIH research, still claiming
that their vagina slicing is *preventing* severe tears clear to the anus.

Sometimes slicing vaginas is necessary of course - but OBs have made the
surgery into a crime.

Incidentally, sometimes slicing infant penises is necessary - but OBs have
made that surgery too into a crime - with "babies can't feel pain" help from
MD-pediatricians.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

PS2 Finally Tech27 (and anyone else reading): If you perceive any errors in
my posts, please immediately call my attention to them - preferably
publicly.

Old November 13th 04, 05:24 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Antoinette (Toni) Ayers, Co-founder and Board Chair for ISA: Please see the
very end of this post....

SIDS, STILLBIRTH AND "FLATHEADED" BABIES

(AND "PINGPONG" SKULL FRACTURES IN BABIES)

Many babies are getting "flatheaded" reportedly because women are being
advised that their children should be placed on their backs all the time to
prevent SIDS...

This post though primarily discusses "flatheadedness" caused at birth by a
bizarre OB practice that likely also causes "pingpong" skull fractures in
newborns...

See below.

HISTORY...

After I noted that OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth
canals closed when babies get stuck...

See Chiros lecture Chinese on 'spinal maintenance'?

Tech27 replied:

Can you NOT post just one ****ing thing that doesn't contain "...closing
birth canals by 30%"???!!!!!

Do you EVER have a thought that crosses your mind which doesn't include

wide
open ****s?

You are a compulsive psycho!

(I replied to Tech27 noting that MDs actually slice vaginas wide open -
obviously criminally - in Wide open (ripped) vaginas - it's an OB crime
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2944)

"Gymmy Bob" replied to Tech27:

"Don't feed the flatheaded trolls please."

Gymmy Bob's use of the term "flatheaded" reminds me...

As the fetal skull courses the senselessly closed pelvic outlet, the skull
is "flattened" somewhat by the sacral tip jamming up to 4 cm into the fetal
skull, forcing it into the pubic arch.

(The 4 cm figure comes from J. Whitridge Williams, MD, original author of
Williams Obstetrics.)

If the process happens rapidly, "pingpong" skull fractures may occur...

PREGNANT WOMEN: Bewa The American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists'/ACOG's shoulder dystocia video is an admission that OBs are
routinely closing birth canals because it purports to show OBs how to allow
birth canals to open maximally when babies' shoulders get stuck. Sadly,
ACOG's version of McRoberts keeps the woman on her sacrum thereby keeping
the birth canal closed.

I mention this because after OBs started doing McRoberts maneuver, FDA noted
a significant increase in "pingpong" skull fractures in newborns. See SIDS
and STILLBIRTH excerpt below.

I think that what was happening was OBs were initially using McRoberts
maneuver to roll women OFF their sacra and as the baby's head came into the
pelvic outlet and the mom needed a rest OBs rolled mom back onto her
sacrum - CRUNCH - "pingpong" skull fracture.

More about "pingpong" skull fractures below - it is likely that most
"pingpong" skull fractures in babies aren't noticed because they
spontaneously pop back out...

SIDS and STILLBIRTH...

"Unexplained stillbirth and the sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) share
some features..."
--Gordon C.S. Smith, M.D., Ph.D. et al.^^^ N Engl J Med. 2004 Sep
2;351(10):978-86. PubMed abstract

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

^^^Gordon C.S. Smith, M.D., Ph.D., Angela M. Wood, Ph.D., Jill P. Pell,
M.D., Ian R. White, M.Sc., Jennifer A. Crossley, Ph.D., and Richard
Dobbie, B.Sc.
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Cambridge University, Cambridge,
United Kingdom.

Gordon C.S. Smith, MD, PhD et al.,

As you look for possible causes of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) as
well was unexplained still births...

Don't forget...

OBs ARE TEMPORARILY ASPHYXIATING BABIES TO ROB THEM OF BLOOD

OBs ARE KNOWINGLY CLOSING BIRTH CANALS UP TO 30%.

PREGNANT WOMEN: Do NOT let the OB or CNMwife rob your baby of blood by
immediately clamping your baby's umbilical cord. Make them wait until the
cord stops pulsating and your baby is pink and/or no longer in need of
resuscitation. Also, it's easy for you to allow your birth canal to OPEN
the "extra" up to 30% - just roll onto your side as you push your baby out.
BEWA Some OBs and CNMwives will let you "try" alternative positions but
they will move you back to semisitting or dorsal (close your birth canal!)
for the actual delivery! Talk to your OB or CNMwife about this today.

See Hospital beatings: Obstetrics is 'the service leader'
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2757

And see EMTs: 'Dangerous or perilous circumstances' (OB felonies)

AN INTERESTING SIDS THEORY...

In 1996, William Cameron, Ph.D., OHSU associate professor of physiology was
working on rat brains, hoping that human brains might someday
be scanned for "immature connections" predictive of SIDS. [Hopkins Koglin O.
OHSU research digs deeper for answers to SIDS mystery. The Oregonian
(Sep27)19969]

Could "immature connections" predictive of SIDS be caused by brain bleeds?

An estimated 4.6% of "healthy" term newborns suffer brain bleeds.

Could brain bleeds and perhaps therefore "immature connections" predictive
of SIDS be caused by OBs knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%?

Could things be made even worse by the routine practice of immediate cord
clamping - denying babies up to 50% of the blood they would otherwise have
transfused to themselves immediately after birth?

I think so...

OBSTETRICIANS TAKING CUES FROM LAWYERS...

In 1995, Adamson and Stanley wrote that up to 10% of term neonates suffer
unexplained neonatal encephalopathy, "an important clinical
problem...associated with neonatal mortality and
morbidity as well as unfavorable long term neurodevelopmental outcome."
[Adamson SJ and Stanley F et al. Br Med J 1995;311:598-602]

The journal Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey reviewed Adamson and
Stanley [1995] and stated,

"Over the past few
years, the outcry has been almost unanimous;
we do not know the cause(s) of neonatal encephalopathy..."

Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey then added gratuitously: "few [cases
of neonatal encephalopathy] can be attributed to labor and delivery."

Perhaps not surprisingly, obstetricians derive most of their certainty that
most cases of encephalopathy can't be attributed to labor and delivery -
from the fact that lawyers are convincing juries that neonatal
encephalopathy CAN be attributed to labor and delivery.

In a 1994 commentary, Professor D.M.B Hall asserted, "Lack of oxygen during
birth [original italics], a phrase much liked by lawyers, is an
unsatisfactory concept." [Hall DMB. Intrapartum events and cerebral palsy.
Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1994;101:745-7. (Prof. Hall, University of Sheffield,
Children's Hospital, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TH)]

To remedy the situation, Professor Hall [1994] proposed a simple name change
("asphyxial encephalopathy" instead of "neonatal encephalopathy") and
advised that M.D.s should simply forget about the the "asphxyial" modifier -
"until an asphyxial aetiology is clearly established."

Prof. Hall asked in 1994, "Could neonatal encephalopathy be a manifestation
of pre-existing brain injury or abnormality?"

Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey answered in 1995: "few [cases of
neonatal
encephalopathy] can be attributed to labor and delivery." [Obstetrical and
Gynecological Survey's 1996 summary of Adamson and Stanley et al.]

In 1994, Stanley reported in "Cerebral palsy trends" obstetricians had
promoted intrapartum electronic
fetal monitoring and cesarean section "as important aspects of perinatal
care influencing cerebral palsy occurrence" - without doing randomised
controlled trials "to ascertain cerebral palsy as an outcome." [Stanley FJ.
Cerebral palsy trends: implications for perinatal care. Acta Obstet Gynecol
Scand 1994;73:5-9. Dr. Fiona J. Stanley, Department of Paediatrics, The
University of Western Australia, Perth, AUSTRALIA.]

In her 1994 article, Stanley speculated
(along the lines of Prof. Hall's 1994 speculation): "[O]nly a small
proportion of cerebral palsy is associated with birth asphyxia and may not
be amenable to prevention by obstetric care."

How interesting that by 1996, Stanley and Hall's 1994 speculation had become
a "generally held concept...most cerebral palsy is due not to intrapartum
hypoxia, but to events that occurred earlier in pregnancy" [Hobbins JC,
Tyson W. Electronic fetal monitoring in predicting cerebral palsy (letter).
N Engl J Med 1996;335:287]

The obstetric community thus 1) broke its promise to prevent cases of
cerebral palsy with EFM and cesarean sections - and 2) began authoritatively
insisting that obstetricians have nothing much to do with causing cerebral
palsy.

Neurologists aren't so sure...

In Textbook of Child Neurology [1995], Menkes begins his section on cerebral
palsy diagnosis by emphasizing "perinatal asphyxia" (p. 353); and he begins
his section on treatment by stating, "the prevention of perinatal trauma and
asphyxia is largely the task of the obstetrician..." (p. 357) Menkes [1995]
does not mention Stanley's [1994] notion that only a small proportion of
cerebral palsy is associated with birth asphyxia.

Professor Hall's 1994 name game, discussed above, might explain the recent
incredible jump in "neonatal encephalopathy" incidence in a single year -
from 0.3 to 0.6 per 100 births in 1994 [Hall 1994] - to 1 to 10 per 100
births in 1995. [Adamson and Stanley et al. 1995]

Fetal skulls *are* being routinely squashed by obstetricians. Obstetricians
should temporarily shelve their guesswork and name games - and stop their
routine fetal skull squashing.

"In infants, subarachnoid and/or intraventricular blood can result
from...disproportion in the size of the fetal head." [Berg BO(ed).
Principles of Child Neurology NY: McGraw-Hill 1996:942-3]

"[D]eformations of the particularly compliant premature skull [original
italics] are likely to accentuate the increases in venous pressure caused by
normal labor...the inconsistency of reported data need not rule out a
contributory role for intrapartum events in causation of IVH
[intraventricular hemorrhage]..." [Volpe JJ. Neurology of the Newborn
Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders 1995:415]

Just as most brain bleeds in term neonates are asymptomatic [Menkes Textbook
of Child Neurology 1995]; most brain bleeds in premature babies are
"clinically silent." [Volpe 1995:421]

Similarly, just as "perceptual difficulties and impaired motor abilities
bec[o]me noticeable only after 3 to 4 years of age" in term neonates (with
asymptomatic brain bleeds [Bergman et al. 1985; cited above, italics
added]); it is plausible that "clinically silent" brain bleeding will
similarly become clinically noticeable after 3 to 4 years of age in
premature babies.

OBs CAUSING CRACKPOTS (cracked pots/skulls)?

According to www.dictionary.com, "crackpot" once meant "[crack[ed] +
pot/skull]"...

FDA recently noted an increase in cracked pots/skulls in babies - an
increase in neonatal "pingpong" skull fractures.

OBs may have caused this increase by rolling women off their sacra during
delivery (GOOD McRoberts) - but then rolling them back onto their sacra
(closing their birth canals) to let them rest...

John Ogden, MD writes:

"The developing skull, especially in an infant, may be deformed
substantially without (italics in original) sustaining an OBVIOUS (emphasis
added) fracture
when...compressed (p. 78)...
[Ogden J. Skeletal Injury in the Child. Third Edition, NY: Springer 2000]

These non-obvious "ping-pong" skull fractures usually pop right back out...

"[Elasticity of the skull]...allows significant temporary indentation of the
skull toward the brain, with restoration of the contour after 'release' of
the deforming force (p. 79)....

The good news...

"Despite considerable depression of the bone, there may be little brain
injury (p. 79)."

The bad news...

"[D]espite the seeming absence of specific osseous injury, severe injury to
the brain may occur...(p. 79)"
[Ogden J. Skeletal Injury in the Child. Third Edition, NY: Springer 2000]

SKULL DENTS INCREASING...

"[F]ivefold increase in the number of serious complications, such as
[neonatal] skull fractures...reported to the FDA between 1989 and
1995....The FDA believes that the rise in serious complications can be
explained in part by the increase in the rate of vacuum-assisted delivery,
from 3.5 percent of all deliveries in 1989 to 5.9 percent in 1995."
The New England Journal of Medicine -- January 7, 1999 -- Vol. 340, No. 1
The Risks of Lowering the Cesarean-Delivery Rate
Benjamin P. Sachs, M.B., B.S., D.P.H.
Cindy Kobelin, M.D.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Boston, MA 02215
Mary Ames Castro, M.D.
Fredric Frigoletto, M.D.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114
http://www.nejm.org/content/1999/0340/0001/0054.asp

The FDA is guessing.

Here is my guess...

MDs and CNMwives have LONG been placing women in semisitting and dorsal
delivery positions - routinely closing birth canals up to 30% - senselessly
distorting fetal skulls...

Recently, MDs and CNMwives have been using McRoberts maneuver more and
more...

During a wrong/IMPROPER McRoberts maneuver (see URL below) women are being
INADVERTENTLY
rolled off
their buttocks (into Extreme Lithotomy - opening the birth canal; this is
good)...

But when women are rolled back onto their buttocks -
CRUNCH - the mother's sacral tip is jammed into the fetal skull - and a
"ping pong" skull fracture occurs...

USUALLY, these "ping pong" skull fractures pop right back out (see Ogden
[2000]
above)...

But with the more frequent use of the ill-advised "proper" McRoberts
maneuver (which
closes the birth canal) after inadvertent placement into Extreme
Lithotomy (IMPROPER McRoberts) - there are going to be more skull
fractures - more "ping pong" skull fractures that DON'T pop right back
out...

AN UNUSUAL VERSION OF GOOD MCROBERTS (letting the sacrum rotate back)...

The British National Health Service/NHS-funded West Midlands Perinatal
Institute/WMPI web site (still Jason Gardosi, MD?) offers an unusual
"buttocks off the edge of the bed" version of GOOD McRoberts...

"Femora are abducted, rotated outwards and flexed, so that thighs touch the
mother's abdomen, with the aid of two assistants. The buttocks need to come
over the edge of the bed, allowing the sacrum to rotate backwards."
http://www.wmpi.net/reviews/oe/oe_shoulder_dystocia.htm
http://www.perinatal.org.uk/reviews/...r_dystocia.htm

Incidentally, the British National Health Service/NHS-funded West Midlands
Perinatal
Institute/WMPI web site (still Jason Gardosi, MD?) clearly states the grisly
biomechanics of semisitting...

"...the weight of the mother is in part taken on the sacrum which is
therefore pushed upwards, thus decreasing the antero-posterior diameter of
the pelvic outlet..."
http://www.wmpi.net/reviews/oe/oe_shoulder_dystocia.htm
http://www.perinatal.org.uk/reviews/...r_dystocia.htm

But the same folks PROMOTE semisitting (closing the birth canal), as in,

"The second stage...You might want to remain in bed with your back propped
up with pillows..."
http://www.preg.info/book/chapter11.htm

They add...

"As you push, try to let yourself 'open up' below..."
http://www.preg.info/book/chapter11.htm

Sheesh. What a cruel joke.

Coincidentally, just as I was about to post, I received the following email
from Antoinette (Toni) Ayers, Co-founder and Board Chair for the
International Stillbirth Alliance...

Antoinette (Toni) wrote:

"Dr. Gastaldo...It's Antoinette (Toni) Ayers, Co-founder and Board Chair,
for ISA. I believe you have been in contact with other members of our
board. (Mary Geitz, Frederik Froen). I would like to personally thank you
for writing and sharing the information you provided. As I hope you know,
our ultimate goal is to connect individuals and share information about
worldwide research and theories to make a difference in stillbirth. Our
first gathering of researcher's worldwide was an incredible success and we
hope you will be part of future efforts...."

END excerpt of SIDS and STILLBIRTH...

NOTE: ISA co-founder Antoinette subscribed me to the ISA professionals list
but I was summarily unsubscribed immediately by ISA Scientific Advisory
Committee Chair J.F.Frøen, MD, PhD and my posts to the ISA professionals
list were censored from that lists archive...

See Gastaldo censored by MD - was Stillbirths and birth position (again)

I called attention to a massive MD felony that may well be related to SIDS
and still birth - and J.F.Frøen, MD, PhD...

I know, I know... MDs can legally commit felonies....

THEN AGAIN...

Perhaps MDs do not like people calling attention to their massive felonies
because it is NOT legal for MDs to commit felonies?

Perhaps I shouldn't have been censored by JF Frøen, MD, PhD?

Toni, you reading?

You said your husband is an MD, right?

Sorry if I embarrassed you - but MDs are committing obvious felonies -
babies be damned - and someone ought to be speaking up.

Much of medical "science" isn't - and JF Frøen, MD, PhD behaved criminally -
not scientifically.

I guess it's legal for MDs to do this - but maybe not?

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "SIDS, stillbirth and
'flatheaded' babies (and 'pingpong' skull fractures in babies"

Old November 13th 04, 11:56 PM
tech27

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
hlink.net...
WIDE OPEN (RIPPED) VAGINAS: IT'S AN OB CRIME

"tech27" read my post, "Chiros lecture
Chinese on 'spinal maintenance'?"
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2941

Tech27 asked,

Can you NOT post just one ****ing thing that doesn't contain "...closing
birth canals by 30%"???!!!!!

Do you EVER have a thought that crosses your mind which doesn't include
wide open ****s?

You are a compulsive psycho!

Tech27,

OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING them closed when babies
get stuck...

If you say so, I don't want to argue that because I don't know, and that
wasn't my point.
Since OBs commit the obvious birth-canal-closing felony thousands of times
per day (with law enforcement looking the other way), I try to post about
it at least once a day.

How about posting a reference to the CCF (**** Closing Felony) in the
criminal code.

See again: Chiros lecture Chinese on 'spinal maintenance'?

The OB crime happens to be a massive MD SPINAL MANIPULATION crime - with
OBs pushing violently on tiny spines with oxytocin and Cytotec - and
pulling gruesomely with hands, forceps and vacuums - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

Again, which crime is this? Is it a Federal or State crime?

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal
cords.

Some babies die, some get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

So why hasn't 60 minutes done a story about all these (some % of at least a
million babies each year)?

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed.

Being a doctor of chiropractic,

That's an oxymoron.

I am very interested in STOPPING the MD
spinal manipulation crime thereby saving tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENTING more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to
adjust by hand.

Yes, a quacks work is never done. How's the Chiro Cancer cure coming, Mr.
Parker?

What I'm saying, Tech27, is that being "compulsive/psycho" about stopping
OBs from committing mass child abuse (thereby saving tiny lives and tiny
limbs and preventing vertebral subluxations) is part of being a doctor of
chiropractic, in my view.

Unfortunately, your frame of reference is based on a school of thought
conceived by idiots and practised (mostly) by morons who thought it was a
better career choice than fast food, whose main goal is to adjust their
incomes upward.

Thanks for reading - but you don't have to...

I don't mind at all if people filter or delete me - esp. not after they
have grokked my primary message - which you apparently have done (thanks).

What does "grokked" mean?
Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS2 Finally Tech27 (and anyone else reading): If you perceive any errors
in my posts, please immediately call my attention to them - preferably
publicly.

Your posts are fine. It's your incessant whining that needs attention.
Instead of constantly posting ABOUT this ****, why not assemble some good
hard facts and present them here AND to the proper regulatory bodies? You're
like a Jehovah's Witness - probably good at heart but a ****ing nuisance.