A simple way to control your child's emotions

Old October 1st 06, 07:32 PM posted to misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Default A simple way to control your child's emotions

When we feel fulfilled, happy and positive, we tend to enjoy better
health. We get more out of life and we can give more to our friends
and family. But things happen. Sometimes we need a little help to
stay in balance and move forward. That's when Bach Original Flower
Remedies can help. Check it out! http://www.awholelottastuff.ca/

Recent research into the links between emotions and the immune system
supports the view that emotional and physical health are linked. More
and more medical experts now agree that a healthy mind really does
ensure a healthy body. Bach Original Flower Remedies can help you take
control of the way you feel and get more out of life. There are 38
remedies and Rescue Remedy discovered by Dr Bach which are directed at
a particular characteristic or emotional state. To select the remedies
you need you only need to think about the sort of person you are and
the way you are feeling. Then you take the remedies you need.
Here is a list of the 38 remedies and their indications.

Agrimony - mental torture behind a cheerful face
Aspen - fear of unknown things
Beech - intolerance
Centaury - the inability to say 'no'
Cerato - lack of trust in one's own decisions
Cherry Plum - fear of the mind giving way
Chestnut Bud - failure to learn from mistakes
Chicory - selfish, possessive love
Clematis - dreaming of the future without working in the present
Crab Apple - the cleansing remedy, also for self-hatred
Elm - overwhelmed by responsibility
Gentian - discouragement after a setback
Gorse - hopelessness and despair
Heather - self-centeredness and self-concern
Holly - hatred, envy and jealousy
Honeysuckle - living in the past
Hornbeam - procrastination, tiredness at the thought of doing
something
Impatiens - impatience
Larch - lack of confidence
Mimulus - fear of known things
Mustard - deep gloom for no reason
Oak - the plodder who keeps going past the point of exhaustion
Olive - exhaustion following mental or physical effort
Pine - guilt
Red Chestnut - over-concern for the welfare of loved ones
Rock Rose - terror and fright
Rock Water - self-denial, rigidity and self-repression
Scleranthus - inability to choose between alternatives
Star of Bethlehem - shock
Sweet Chestnut - Extreme mental anguish, when everything has been
tried and there is no light left
Vervain - over-enthusiasm
Vine - dominance and inflexibility
Walnut - protection from change and unwanted influences
Water Violet - pride and aloofness
White Chestnut - unwanted thoughts and mental arguments
Wild Oat - uncertainty over one's direction in life
Wild Rose - drifting, resignation, apathy
Willow - self-pity and resentment
Rescue Remedy - is the most famous of the remedies, but in fact is not
a remedy at all, but rather a mix of five different remedies (Cherry
Plum, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Star of Bethlehem) which
together help deal with any emergency or stressful event such as
going to the dentist, interviews, making a complaint, taking a test or
wedding day nerves. It can also help in times of crisis or trauma such
as bereavement, a relationship breakdown or redundancy. For pets this
remedy is suitable for a wide range of anxiety induced problems: poor
appetite while owner is away, fretting, fears, hysteria especially
with thunderstorms, fireworks, gunshot, travel sickness, stress
licking.

http://www.awholelottastuff.ca/

Old October 1st 06, 07:48 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

wrote in message
When we feel fulfilled, happy and positive, we tend to enjoy better
health. We get more out of life and we can give more to our friends
and family. But things happen. Sometimes we need a little help to
stay in balance and move forward. That's when Bach Original Flower
Remedies can help.

Absolutely. Bach Original flower remedies are the remedies for the spammer's
bank account.

Reported to:

Jeff

Old October 2nd 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,misc.kids.health,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary
Jeff

The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_W wrote
in message oups.com...
HOWEDY jeff,

Jeff wrote:
wrote in message
When we feel fulfilled, happy and positive, we tend to enjoy better
health. We get more out of life and we can give more to our friends
and family. But things happen. Sometimes we need a little help to
stay in balance and move forward. That's when Bach Original Flower
Remedies can help.

Absolutely.

INDEEDY. Bach Flower Remedies have seemingly been
beneficial for may conditions. The most pupular of which
is *Rescue Remedy, a commonly used Flower Remedy
amongst the dog groups people {) : ~ )

Bach Original flower remedies

Bach Original Flower Remedies and Dr. Bach's books
*(you REALLY REALLY need the complete book) have
been anectdotally proven effective for decades {} : ~ )

are the remedies for the spammer's bank account.

You can BUY Bach Flower Remedies at most heelth stores.

Reported to:

That's kindly of you. Perhaps you don't think people should
have the RIGHT to be INFORMED abHOWET STUFF the
allopathic medical community FEARS, eh doc?

No, I think people have the right to have newsgroups that are free of
advertising. As you point out, the books are freely available from many
sources, including at most "heelth stores," whatever they are. In addition,
I bet Amazon.com and bn.com (Barnes and Noble) will have the books. People
can also learn about such books by searching Google and other search
engines.

My objection was that this was a spam message and was reported as such.

Jeff
Jeff

The Embry Study: What it actually said.

1 From: Doan
Date: Mon, Feb 13 2006 4:39 pm
Email: Doan
Groups: alt.parenting.spanking, misc.kids

"While some may find it strange that reprimands might increase the
chances
of a child going into the street, the literature on the experimental
analysis of behavior is replete with examples of how "attention to
inappropriate behavior" increases the chances of more inappropriate
behavior. Thus, suggestions to parents that they talk to or reason
with
their children about dashing into the street will likely to have the
opposite impact. Reprimands do not punish unsafe behavior; they reward
it."

Source:

"Reducing the Risk of Pedestrian Accidents to Preschoolers by Parent
Training and Symbolic Modeling for Children: An Experimental Analysis
in the Natural Environment. Research Report Number 2 of the
Safe-Playing
Project."

Putting an MD after your name is doo-doo? pediatrician

Restored:

Over and over, in your addy--you just recently changed.

Jeffrey Peter, M.D."

1999

Jeffrey Peter, M.D

2000

Jeffrey Peter, M.D."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Typical for someone like you have lied that you were a pediatrician
although you never even had an unrestricted medical license ... and
have had none for many years.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3f3c7208bc4142

Subject: R.P.D.B. Syndrome

http://www.phule.net/mirrors/u nskilled-and-unaware.html
http://www.apa.org/journals/fe atures/psp7761121.pdf

UNSKILLED AND UNAWARE OF IT: HOW DIFFICULTIES IN
RECOGNIZING ONE'S OWN INCOMPETENCE LEAD TO
INFLATED SELF-ASSESSMENTS

Across 4 studies, the authors found that participants
scoring in the bottom quartile... grossly overestimated
their best performance and ability. Although their test
scores put them in the 12th percentile, they estimated
themselves to be in the 62nd.

- Never attribute to malice that which can be
adequately explained by stupidity.

- Sufficiently advanced incompetence is
indistinguishable from malice.

- Insufficiently advanced malice is indistinguishable
from incompetence.

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training
Method Manual Forums {); ~ )

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard {) ; ~ )

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard's

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual {) ;
~ )

{#}: ~ } http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D { ~ :{@}