Things to think of before you get married again..

Old October 6th 06, 10:57 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Werebat

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Ken Chaddock wrote:
Werebat wrote:

Phil wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dusty wrote:

The balance of power between male and female, father and mother,
has been
systematically destroyed in favor of female dominance at law. The
following
is a (short) list of female advantages over male.

1.. A married woman may legally abort her child without her husband's
permission. This underscores the materialistic view that the male
is merely
a sperm donor and that the child is not a person.

Any pregnant man can abort. A fetus is not a child.

And some men are forced to support his wife's child she created with
her lover. So what you're saying is that Scott Peterson didn't murder
his "unborn child"?
In man aborting, you are aware that mothers can absolve their
parenthood in a number of ways including abandoning the child after
birth, but the father does not have that right unless the mother
agrees... and you have no problem with it?

Any man can also abandon any child THAT HE GIVES BIRTH TO. So you
see, the system is equitable.

That's exactly like saying that any woman with a penis can be a
Doctor...

Yes. Exactly.

- Ron ^*^

Old October 7th 06, 01:06 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

He should follow her around with pen, pencil and a thermometer to keep
track of her periods and temperature.
==
Hehe--Cuz she can't count to 30, I guess.

Okay, I've got to ask - why '30'? If I used '30' for my cycle I would
have ended up having a dozen children!

==
It was arbitrary... .and the highest number a counting woman would have to
count to.
Just coverin' all the bases.

Old October 7th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

"Gini" wrote in message news:9cCVg.60$WD1.42@trndny04...

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

He should follow her around with pen, pencil and a thermometer to
keep track of her periods and temperature.
==
Hehe--Cuz she can't count to 30, I guess.

Okay, I've got to ask - why '30'? If I used '30' for my cycle I would
have ended up having a dozen children!

==
It was arbitrary... .and the highest number a counting woman would have to
count to.
Just coverin' all the bases.

Okay...

Old October 7th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Ken Chaddock

Tracy wrote:
"Gini" wrote in message

wrote

Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,

==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

Isn't a vasectomy only cheaper than a month of child support if child
support is more than a vasecotmy? How much is a vasectomy?

A man can figure out when a woman is fertile by knowing her cycle. It
requires her sharing that information with him, but once the cycle is made
known it isn't hard to figure out when she is fertile during the month.
There is a small percentage of woman whose cycles are not consistant and
therefore using any type of method would fail.

Tracy, what you are describing is the only means of birth control
officially sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church...it's called the
Rhythm Method and as the old joke goes:
"What do you call women who use the rhythm method of birth control ?"
"Mothers..."

....Ken
Old October 7th 06, 01:26 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote

Okay, I've got to ask - why '30'? If I used '30' for my cycle I would
have ended up having a dozen children!

==
It was arbitrary... .and the highest number a counting woman would have
to count to.
Just coverin' all the bases.

Okay...

==
Good to see you smile again

Old October 7th 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Ken Chaddock" wrote
Tracy, what you are describing is the only means of birth control
officially sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church...it's called the
Rhythm Method

==
We all know that! The subject came up several weeks ago when Hy insisted
that
the man is 100% responsible for the sperm even after it fertilizes the egg.
I have repeatedly
reminded her that a woman can only get pg when she is fertile and only the
woman can
know when that is and it is HER responsibility to not have sex when she is
fertile. Hence,
men don't "get" women pregnant--women ALLOW themselves to get pregnant. The
counting
thing is a spoof on Hy's/feminists' contention that women are so weak and
dependent that they need the state
to protect them and men to support them. I disagree with that. I think women
are entirely capable
of surviving without such props and society should stop trying to convince
them that they are entitled to
such bolstering simply because they are the "weaker sex." That is what
feminism has done to our gender
and I, as a woman, despise it.

Old October 7th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

"Ken Chaddock" wrote in message
Tracy wrote:
"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

ironically the rhythm method served me better than the pill. ;-)

Old October 7th 06, 01:56 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

"Gini" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote

Okay, I've got to ask - why '30'? If I used '30' for my cycle I would
have ended up having a dozen children!
==
It was arbitrary... .and the highest number a counting woman would have
to count to.
Just coverin' all the bases.

Okay...

==
Good to see you smile again

I'm not only smiling, but doing thousands time better than a few weeks ago.
A couple of weeks ago I went through some really hard times, but after
something went 'snap' I made a phone call which landed me in the hospital
for six days. It gave me a different perspective on life and provided me
with the time I needed to really put things in perspective. Everyone I've
spoken to and seen has noticed a huge difference. Now I'm looking into the
future and have compiled both short term and long term goals. I haven't
felt this alive in a very long time. I told my counselor today that I
finally feel safe and no longer feel I need to box myself in at home. I
still have my limits, but where those limits are I don't know. I now feel
totally comfortable speaking my mind and going through what I am without
fear of giving up my morals & beliefs.

Tracy

Old October 7th 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

"Gini" wrote in message news:0NCVg.263$ms1.59@trndny05...

"Ken Chaddock" wrote
Tracy, what you are describing is the only means of birth control
officially sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church...it's called the
Rhythm Method

==
We all know that! The subject came up several weeks ago when Hy insisted
that
the man is 100% responsible for the sperm even after it fertilizes the
egg. I have repeatedly
reminded her that a woman can only get pg when she is fertile and only the
woman can
know when that is and it is HER responsibility to not have sex when she is
fertile.

What if your husband doesn't show respect to his wife saying "not tonight"?
How can she prevent sex if he says "I just want to make love to my wife" and
proceeds with the act. Of course I don't consider it "making love" when one
party is saying 'no', but I have known those who don't share the same view
as me.

Tracy

Old October 7th 06, 02:03 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote

"Tracy" wrote

[...]