Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Old October 12th 07, 07:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in message news:79973dfb6e943@uwe...
Gini wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting),

==
No. No it isn't--You are crossposting from a parenting forum.
alt.child-support, which is a USENET group
dealing with child support issues of NCPs, and it is not connected with
YOUR
parenting forum.
==
not strictly for
NCP's who don't want to help out the CP's they have kids with, and you
do
not

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
will
take a hint, and go where others fell the way you do

==
Lady, you are the one crossposting to OUR group! Get a clue and learn the
proper way
to post on YOUR forum without crossposting your crap to us.

If your group is about child support then that is quite possible, but it
doesn't mean you have a monopoly on the group, or the right to change a
topic,

==
On the contrary--We can change the topic any time to any thing. That's the
way
usenet works. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
==

let alone be as rude and nasty as you are being! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY
HELPFUL ADVIDE TO GIVE JUST MOVE ON. How hard is that? Can you understand
the
words that are comming from my keyboard.

==
OK how's this--You don't set the rules on this playground. It isn't your
playground and you have no authority
over anything said here. If you don't like it here, learn how to post
properly. It isn't our responsibility to figure that out for you.

Old October 12th 07, 07:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote
Why do you want to argue with me when
I made this clear from the get go?

==
You don't own the ball, or the topic, hon. You're on our playground,
remember?
Just curious--have you synpathy for moronic girls who have unprotected sex
with moronic men and then bring children into the world they can take care
of or don't want to support
and then go whining all over the net about what poor victims they are?

Old October 12th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in message news:79967be2beb24@uwe...
Gini wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
please
move along.

==
I was here first :-)
==
I will not play into your attempts to change the subject.

==
LOL, then I guess you are finished here. This group is for NCPs who have
child support issues. I
guess you're new to usenet. You might want to educate yourself on usenet
etiquette before
barging into a group you know nothing about and making a total fool of
yourself. BTW, why did you
have kids you can't afford? If you didn't want to take care of them, you
should have put them up for
adoption. Why don't you quit whining about how hard you have it and make
yourself more employable?

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting), not strictly
for
NCP's who don't want to help out the CP's they have kids with, and you do
not
have the monopoly on it.
I have stated many times that this discussion, thread, topic, or what you
want to call it is not for the purpose you are trying to turn it into. It
is
not for NCP's to bash CP's and the child support institution.
If you don't have any positive advice to give, once again, move on.
I am not interested in listening to any NCP's who want to cry about child
support they do not want to pay. I am trying to be polite in hopes you
will
take a hint, and go where others fell the way you do, but you refuse. I
don't
understand that. Why are you just trying to argue with someone you don't
know
when I specifically asked for HELPFUL advice? Move along now, please,
because you are looking much more foolish by your own statements than you
could ever hope to make me feel with them.
When people have children, regardless if they can afford them or not, it's
none of your business. I just thought you would like to know that normal
people would not have made that statement, more so because it is
completely
false.
Move along now; go on to where your rude comments will be appreciated.

Here's a useful comment for you.. Find someone who knows about usenet and
newsgroups, and have them go to alt.child-support. There you will find all
the useless drivel thats been posted by you and your *ahem* co-horts. Then
you can ask your little family web sire why they are cross posting to here.

Old October 12th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Offsite Crossposting to alt.child-support from FamilyKB

"Shadow36" wrote

Here's a useful comment for you.. Find someone who knows about usenet and
newsgroups, and have them go to alt.child-support. There you will find all
the useless drivel thats been posted by you and your *ahem* co-horts. Then
you can ask your little family web sire why they are cross posting to
here.

===
Really. Besides, I have not agreed that FamilyKB can use my postings and/or
archive
them on their site. This is a violation of my intellectual property rights.
Looks like it's time to call the
net cops. Maybe if they have to settle a few civil claims, they'll stop
stealing information from other sites
pretending its their own..
I'm guessing that since these FamilyKB crossposters now know that they are
violating intellectual property rights
by crossposting to alt.child-support from an outside website, they'll figure
out how to set their preferences
to refrain from doing so. Of course, if they want to subscribe to
alt.child-support and post directly via usenet/Google, they
are legally free to do so.

Old October 12th 07, 10:14 PM posted to alt.child-support
Paula

On Oct 12, 1:19 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

I have stated over and over again that I do not have any sympathy for non
custodial parents that don't pay their child support or those that enable
them, or support them and their views. Why do you want to argue with me
when
I made this clear from the get go?

Show me one father that doesn't want involvement with their child?

I can do that ... and while they may be in a minority,
they certainly aren't non-existent.

Old October 12th 07, 10:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Gini" wrote in

Just curious--have you synpathy for moronic girls who have unprotected sex
with moronic men and then bring children into the world they can take care
of or don't want to support
and then go whining all over the net about what poor victims they are?

Interesting Story on Dr. Laura Radio program today!

39 year old woman, now married for the 3rd time and complaining about
finding her husband of 6 months on a internet dating service.

Dr. Laura asks what is the problem, get divorced?

Caller asks what should she do?

Dr. Laura tells her she made a poor choice and to get divorced!

Caller still asks for her recommendations!

Dr. Laura hangs up on her!

Some women are just too thick to see the truth about
themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 12th 07, 10:22 PM posted to alt.child-support
Paula

On Oct 12, 9:47 am, "Gini" wrote:
This group is for NCPs who have
child support issues.

That's odd ... since whoever created the group described it
as "Raising children in a split family."

Old October 12th 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Paula" wrote in

I have stated over and over again that I do not have any sympathy for
non
custodial parents that don't pay their child support or those that
enable
them, or support them and their views. Why do you want to argue with me
when
I made this clear from the get go?

Show me one father that doesn't want involvement with their child?

I can do that ... and while they may be in a minority,
they certainly aren't non-existent.

Notice I said Father and not sperm donor?

Old October 12th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Paula" wrote
On Oct 12, 9:47 am, "Gini" wrote:
This group is for NCPs who have
child support issues.

That's odd ... since whoever created the group described it
as "Raising children in a split family."

==
Really? When was that?

Old October 12th 07, 11:57 PM posted to alt.child-support
Paula

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:26:03 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

"Paula" wrote
On Oct 12, 9:47 am, "Gini" wrote:
This group is for NCPs who have
child support issues.

That's odd ... since whoever created the group described it
as "Raising children in a split family."

==
Really? When was that?

That's what Google provides as the description of the group.

Were you actually a founding member?

--
"We're sculpted from youth, the chipping away makes me weary
And as for the truth it seems like we just pick a theory"