new to group

Old November 11th 05, 05:09 AM
P. Fritz

Default new to group

"CME" wrote in message
news:2wTcf.137884$Io.135810@clgrps13...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:xeScf.101945$S4.39031@edtnps84...

Geez Paul, when are you moving in?

I wouldn't want to give up my kitchen here heehee

Hahah trapped! That solves it then, I'm renting a Uhaul. We'll be

there in
2 weeks, start grocery shopping.

well it is a good thing I got the extra bedroom finished.........but I
guess I will have to delay the sauna and build the attached garage :-)
wouldn't want you to have to park the car outside in the winter :-)

Christine

Old November 11th 05, 05:09 AM
P. Fritz

"Kim" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:38:51 -0500,

the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

hello i'm new to this group. fresh out of divorce { well if you can

call
that fresh } any way i have a 7 year old girl hanna and a 6 year old

boy
josh . trying to make sure we as mom and dad keep our kids lives as

normal
as possible we have joint phys custody and i'm confident in my

parenting
abilities the reason for my first post is i need some new idea's for

cooking
let's face it mom cooked and left me with hamburger's and such . now

need
to step up in this area any ideas will be apperciated

Welcome! Sounds like you have the right idea WRT the kids.

Paul F is really good with recipe ideas. I cook a lot of chicken and
turkey, the occasional brisket, corned beef, or roast/stew. It gets
boring after awhile.

Okay, okay.....one I tried the other night that was quick and
good........lightily floured (and sage) chicken breasts sauted in a

frying
pan, when the chicken is done, you take 1/4-1/2 cup of dry vermouth
pour it in the pan and cook into the scraping until about half of it is
gone, then add a table spoon or two of lemon juice just before taking

it
off the heat......that mixture is poured of the chicken...........then

if
you really have time on your hands you can top it off with the zest

from
the lemon. :-)

Marry me!

You will need to discuss that with Tiff and Christine :-)

Old November 11th 05, 05:11 AM
P. Fritz

"Kim" wrote in message

wrote in message
hello i'm new to this group. fresh out of divorce { well if you can

call
that fresh } any way i have a 7 year old girl hanna and a 6 year old

boy
josh . trying to make sure we as mom and dad keep our kids lives as

normal
as possible we have joint phys custody and i'm confident in my

parenting
abilities the reason for my first post is i need some new idea's for
cooking let's face it mom cooked and left me with hamburger's and such

..
now i need to step up in this area any ideas will be apperciated

Ok more seriously... Learn to cheat... I do... I make 2 huge dinners

over
the weekend... Like monster roasts or make double batches of things like
spaghetti sauce or whatever I want to make and I put it in the freezer

for
the week...

Left overs......you must be kidding..................

I also search online during the week for different recipes that I like

make that weekend... Print them off, buy the ingredients and cook on my

days
off... If the recipe flops then we put it in the "icky" pile and burn it

in
the fireplace LOL...

My trick was to always have either lots of fresh fruit and veggies in

the
fridge so that if you are late coming home from work or soccer or

whatever
you can grab an apple while tossing some of the freezer goodies in the

oven
or microwave...

http://www.recipeland.com/ is a pretty decent site to visit and explore

most
of the recipes are pretty tasty

Old November 11th 05, 05:15 AM
Kim

.
now i need to step up in this area any ideas will be apperciated

Ok more seriously... Learn to cheat... I do... I make 2 huge dinners

over
the weekend... Like monster roasts or make double batches of things

like
spaghetti sauce or whatever I want to make and I put it in the freezer

for
the week...

Left overs......you must be kidding..................

Nope no kidding... Sauces do really well in the freezer... Seems to take as
long to make the pasta as it does to defrost and heat the sauce LOL

Old November 11th 05, 05:17 AM
Kim

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

How many wives do you have mister? LOL *grin* I make decent money... You'll
want for no ingredient no matter how rare LOL... mi cuisinart et tu
cuisinart LOL

Old November 11th 05, 05:22 AM
P. Fritz

"Kim" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Yes.....bit if it is good enough....there shouldn;t be anything left
heehee

It's not the time.....it is the experience ;-)

Old November 11th 05, 05:24 AM
P. Fritz

wrote in message
[...]

Cooking is like sex.....sure your can get it finished in a couple of
minutes...............but the fun is in bringing the experience to fruition.
;-)

Old November 11th 05, 05:26 AM
P. Fritz

"Kim" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

Who said anything about wives? LMAO

BTW.......have I shown you my spice rack? heehee

Old November 11th 05, 06:44 AM
CME

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

Geez Paul, when are you moving in?

I wouldn't want to give up my kitchen here heehee

Hahah trapped! That solves it then, I'm renting a Uhaul. We'll be

there in
2 weeks, start grocery shopping.

well it is a good thing I got the extra bedroom finished.........but I
guess I will have to delay the sauna and build the attached garage :-)
wouldn't want you to have to park the car outside in the winter :-)

Oh that's alright, I have a remote starter, so add a hot tub and we both
win. lol

Christine

Old November 11th 05, 06:45 AM
CME

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:38:51 -0500,

the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

hello i'm new to this group. fresh out of divorce { well if you can

call
that fresh } any way i have a 7 year old girl hanna and a 6 year old

boy
josh . trying to make sure we as mom and dad keep our kids lives as

normal
as possible we have joint phys custody and i'm confident in my

parenting
abilities the reason for my first post is i need some new idea's for

cooking
let's face it mom cooked and left me with hamburger's and such . now i

need
to step up in this area any ideas will be apperciated

Welcome! Sounds like you have the right idea WRT the kids.

Paul F is really good with recipe ideas. I cook a lot of chicken and
turkey, the occasional brisket, corned beef, or roast/stew. It gets
boring after awhile.

Okay, okay.....one I tried the other night that was quick and
good........lightily floured (and sage) chicken breasts sauted in a
frying pan, when the chicken is done, you take 1/4-1/2 cup of dry
vermouth pour it in the pan and cook into the scraping until about half
of it is gone, then add a table spoon or two of lemon juice just before
taking it off the heat......that mixture is poured of the
chicken...........then if you really have time on your hands you can top
it off with the zest from the lemon. :-)

Marry me!

Back off sister, I called him first! lol

Christine