Happy Chappy

Old January 8th 04, 10:26 AM
Andrew

Default Happy Chappy

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Dennis Here youreply
wrote in message ...

Andrew wrote in message ...

Also for the first time in a year my daughter
wet herself again. Coincidence?

No. Freddie still does this after a visit to his mother. A week in Italy
with me and no problems, back from mother and he has "leaked" in his

pants
today.
Six weeks with me in Oz last year, all in strange beds with no

waterproof
sheets and not so much as a squirt. Back from a visit to mothers for a

few
days and a wet bed two night in a row.
Not a coincidence. Sort of makes you wonder what goes through their

minds
doesn't it?

Dennis

Have you all ever looked into that? Just to kinda see what it is that

makes
that happen?

For me its first time so have not looked into it and don't know how I would
go about it (PS, for some bizarre reason BTInternet has killed Dennis's post
again but I can see your reply T). At the moment am unconcerned, she had a
really full day with meals, and mum and going all sorts of places with all
of us and she came to me to say dad I had an accident. She was nowhere near
as upset as she could be, I just said 'o dear' and cleaned her up. Last
night did the usual go to toilet before bed and she just said 'because we
dont want to have an accident again do we?'. She seems fine, full of beans
and is loving being back at school. Sigh, the party circuit has started
already and we have one next Sunday.

Andrew

Old January 8th 04, 01:45 PM
Colette Collopy

Children get nervous when they are unsure in certain situations, this doesnt
mean they will continue to have little accidents. Maybe she felt unsure at
that time and wasnt in total control. Once she is settled with you again am
sure it will stop
Col x
"Andrew" wrote in message