I don't like my kid's friends!

Old October 1st 04, 08:26 PM
lm

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:18:18 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"lm" wrote in message

I mean, I like them, but...

Fascinating thread Laura.
I don't like my Ex much these days but my son loves her!

How've you been, Dennis? Things still groovy with the job and the
friend? You're pretty scarce around here.

lm
Old October 11th 04, 08:16 PM
denanson

"lm" wrote in message

How've you been, Dennis?

Great! Just back from a couple of days away on a salsa break.
So many women, (sigh)

Things still groovy with the job

Not so groovy, crossroads ahead.

and the
friend?

Still around, and I'm still waiting for the "your son is more important to
you than me" and the "you suffer from a lack of commitment"
A genuine, considerate and perceptive friend.

You're pretty scarce around here.

Busy all around.
Soon to be featured in a TV parenting programme here in Irl. as a custodial
father. Camera's arrive next weekend to follow us about for a while.

Dennis

Old October 11th 04, 10:04 PM
..:T:..

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:16:48 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large
..ie claimed:

"lm" wrote in message

How've you been, Dennis?

Great! Just back from a couple of days away on a salsa break.
So many women, (sigh)

Sounds like fun. :-) Lotta hot sauce??

Things still groovy with the job

Not so groovy, crossroads ahead.

Ah....this workin' for a living....

and the
friend?

Still around, and I'm still waiting for the "your son is more important to
you than me" and the "you suffer from a lack of commitment"

Dunno about the commitment thing...but...um....DUH....of
COURSE your son is going to be the most important thing
while he's EIGHT.

A genuine, considerate and perceptive friend.

Glad it's going well

You're pretty scarce around here.

Busy all around.
Soon to be featured in a TV parenting programme here in Irl. as a custodial
father. Camera's arrive next weekend to follow us about for a while.

Dennis as a shining example.....I'm so impressed! Sounds
kind of interesting. Where're they broadcasting it?

Cele