Serious Catholics looking for friends, Pen Pals or lover... right here...

Old March 3rd 06, 08:34 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Serious Catholics looking for friends, Pen Pals or lover... right here...

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 03:03:21 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:05:37 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
On 26 Feb 2006 19:46:36 -0800, "Allen"
wrote:

Serious Catholics looking for friends, Pen Pals or lover... right
here...
Here is the best place for Catholics to build faith, seek happiness,
hope, meaning, truth, and interact with others. You can search for
friends and Pen Pals from your area or around the world. You can view
dynamic, informative personal profiles of other members here! And reach
out to people with whom you share common interests.
http://allcatholic-s.tripod.com
http://www.geocities.com/all4catholic1
Catholicism is the anti-type religion. The Church of Christ is the
type. Satan is of the anti-type. Christ is the type.

Lord, rebuke Satan.

t Michael t
Revelation 12:7, 11-12
Hebrews 13:2

I'll pray for you....

-=RaOuL=-

Let's pray for each other.

Were in the world together.

You could always do the world a favour and go back to where you came from?

Christine

Sorry, it's God's Will that I am here and present and alive in this
world. Read all of Revelation and attend church because the great
tribulation happens soon.

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 3rd 06, 05:37 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Serious Catholics looking for friends, Pen Pals or lover... right here... - Grant.jpg (1/1)

Like I said........a mar00n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

"'Kate" wrote in message
You posted a binary? Sheesh.

On 3 Mar 2006 08:32:46 GMT, "MichaelLikeGod@Heaven"
the following was posted in blue dry erase
marker:

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 3rd 06, 09:19 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
You posted a binary? Sheesh.

And an old one at that. I mean who hasn't seen that photo???

Christine

Old March 3rd 06, 09:21 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

If you honestly think you're better than anyone else because you attend
church and can spout the bible, you really don't know a thing about having a
relationship with God.

Christine

Old March 3rd 06, 10:48 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote:

om...
wrote:

[...]

Anybody that claims that they know "the great tribulation happens soon."
is a classic fraud and really doens't know what he is talking
about..........very very typical of small minded fundalmentalists.

Old March 3rd 06, 11:40 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote:

[...]

I am so sorry to inform you but the great tribulation already
happened....YOU arrived!

Old March 4th 06, 12:26 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"CME" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
You posted a binary? Sheesh.

And an old one at that. I mean who hasn't seen that photo???

Christine

Well, my ISP stripped the binary, but I guess I didn't miss much

Old March 4th 06, 01:20 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote:

[...]

No Christine
I am not better than you. I am a child of God. I act like a child, I
play like a child. I think like a child. I look to you because a child
is to look to an adult and learn from them, be dependent on them,
trust in them, and feel for them.

I don't know that you have children, but are your children better than
you? Do you not regard your children as precious gifts from God?

If you forgot how to be a child, begin to remember what it was like
when you were a little child. If you cannot, then get around children
around this world and study them.

You will begin to learn from those children's examples.

LOL

t Michael t

P.S. I don't have to be in a church building on Sunday's alone, I am
in a church 24/7 because Jesus Christ is the Church.

P.P.S. The Bible screams Jesus Christ as our child. That is why He is
called the Son of Man. He wants to be your Son.

P.P.P.S.
Call 1-888-NEED-HIM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 4th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:21:26 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

TROLL